One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone

Lone

Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Empty
PostSubject: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:29 am

The crowd cheered as The Warden sat down onto his plump purple couch, overlooking the Arena. The Arena itself has now been changed, a gigantic dense jungle lies in the Arena where the sand once resided. Foam fingers and pirate flags are waved around, popcorn is eaten and rum stolen. This was an excited crowd.

J'ed Eye walked into the Arena below, in his black and white striped referee shirt and black pants.
"Greetings ladies and gen'lemen! I now present you the competitors! But before I do, let me just remind you of the rules they must follow!"

All in-character narrating done by me will done in italics. All extra information I need to tell you will be this colour. This is an option only open to me, please post your questions and comments into the original Arena of Death thread. Just a quick addition you should note: The crowd must be entertained. If you pull off a boring fight then you may be "put away" even if you won.(I created this on account of there not being that many twists in the story)
I will govern the thread at the end and if there was any cheating, an automatic kick from the tournament will occur. What a Face
So, your character will be in the Arena by the time you post and the fight can start.

Anyway, have fun and good luck! Very Happy

After J'ed had finished repeating the rules to the crowd, the contestants were lead into either side of the Arena through a large rusted gate. The gates started to clank as they lowered, and when they hit the ground: J'ed pulled out a gun.
He lifted his arm, the crowd silent, and fired the a flare from the gun into the air to signal the start.
"BEGIN!"

Last edited by Trake on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:54 pm

As the impossing heavy rusting gate were opened, the first contestant charged straight into the arena on horseback, the horse in question of rather ordinary apperance, with the usual features of horse, his hair of greyish colour, though bar his large bushy red eyebrows and rather aggresive stare. The contestant lowered herself from her horse, as she was in fact a she, and waved casually at the crowd. She had ridiculously long arms that had an extra set of elbows, had her blodish white hair tied back in a long ponytail braid, wearing a baggy yet short pink kimino, hiding her figure, a pair of beaded braclets on both wrists, some leggings, a tanktop underneath the kimino only slightly visible from a small opening in the dress, and a pair of orange platform shoes. She turned to her opponent cheerfully and greeted; "Hi! I'm Helena P. Walker! My friends call me Helen! Im your opponent today! Don't hold back, lets make this as fun as we can!", with her horse, Dobbins, pitching in with a neigh.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Entering the arena and feeling a little self concious about himself from the audience Kyren saw his opponent and smiled she looked different. Seeing her horse he gulped realising this war could be rather difficult for him since it was 2 on one but he hoped he could win. As Helen said hello to him cheerfully he smiled back at her and replied.

"Its nice to meet you Helen I'm Kyren and I guess I'm your opponent today, I won't hold back as long as you don't and as for making it fun I'm already pretty sure this'll be an interesting match. I'll allow you to make the first move Helen."

Kyren then removed his scalpels from their holsters and began spinning them in his hands as he looked at Dobbins and Helen awaiting the first move from her. She was a lady and deserved to have the first move , he would then happily start his side of this fight and who knows maybe even win. Whilst holding his scalpels and gazing at Helen and Dobbins he began trying to figure out her fighting style and the best way for him to attack.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:21 am

Helena giggled at Kyren, commenting; "This guys kinda cool! Okay Dobbins lets go and try out first!" , contradicting her greeting. She rushed ahead towards Kyren, with Dobbins following in tow, neighing repeatedly, as the long armed doctor sunddenly jumped on the horses back, who began charging straight at Kyren while his master was preparing a punch. "Let's start off a little easy before we go crazy!", she cheerfully told her opponent.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:32 am

Seeing Helen giggled Kyren smirked as he awaited for her to attack him seeing her charging at him on her horse Dobbins as she named him he smiled he could see these two had a strong bond between the two of them. That was always a good sign. He saw this would be an easy attack to dodge and decided to go with something else instead. he heard Helen mention they should start of easy and he nodded "Ok I can do that."

As Dobbins reached him and the punch was about to impact him Kyren stepped to the left and pushed his left arm out towards Dobbins trying to slice through his thick hide with his scalpel in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:40 pm

The crowd cheered as Kyren went for the more offensive approach. The crowd started "Wooting", pushing their flags into the air, the Warden smiling as he watched the fight.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:56 pm

As Kyren slashed at Dobbins he quickly twisted his body sideways in an attempt to dodge the attack, which was successful despite leaving a rather nasty scratch on the stallion, who neighed in response. Helena then leapt off of Dobbins and attempted to send a simple straight punch at Kyren, not really aiming for anywhere particular just hoping to hit the doctor. "Silly man! Dobbins is tougher than any normal horse, your gonna find out why soon and it's going to be fun when you do!", she told Kyren as she swung her punch with a dazzling smile, as Dobbins moved round to behind Kyren.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:08 pm

As Dobbins avoided the slash Kyren wasn't surprised he saw a small scratch appear on him and heard Helen tell him he was silly and Dobbins was tough.
"I don't doubt that Helen," Kyren replied as she came at him with a punch. Kyren flipped a scalpel in-between his knuckles using his Fist Blade technique and as the fist speed towards him he punched back into the fist hoping to impale his blade into the fist of the long armed woman.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:16 pm

As Helena fell towards Kyren's Fist Blade, Helena could only watch as she twisted her punching arm for the blades to dig into her forearm much to her dismay. She quickly pushed Kyren off of her and leapt back a few paces massaging the wound left by them. "Owie, owie owie! that hurt quite a bit! Your good with scalpels mister! Are you a doctor too? Oh by the way you should watch yourself!", Helena babbled as Dobbins stormed up behind Kyren and attempted to stomp on him with his front hooves, neighing in what he belived would be a triumph, while Helena massaged her arm, wishing she had brought her medical purse with her.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:39 pm

seeing his scalpel land and cut into her arm Kyren seemed emotionless and nodded replying, "Yes I am a doctor too, I'm sorry about the pain I've caused you but this is a battle." Taking into consideration her hints to watch out he looked out of his peripheral vision to see Dobbins, he began trying to stamp upon him. Kyren used his other hand wielding the scalpel to use his Surgery Slash technique and fire an air slice towards Dobbins which was sharper and thinner than a swords air slash due to him using a scalpel.

As he launched this air slice at Dobbins he also used his Sleep Defence technique in case Dobbins managed to avoid getting hit and trampled him. He was prepared for almost anything they would throw at him or so he thought.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:04 pm

The crowd started wooting again, but now half of the crowd were chanting for Kyren and the other half chanted for Helena. The Warden's smile widened.
This was going to be a good fight.

The crowd starts to favour those who pull off dramatic or insanely awesome stunts, this admiration will carry throughout the tournament and this will help with some other factors that don't really account for much but its more fun for the roleplay experience Smile

Last edited by Trake on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:12 pm

As Dobbins was about to land his attack, he realised the sudden air slash that Kyren launched at him, and his panic accidently revealed his powers. He speedily transformed, shrinking in sixe to that similar of a large dog, his hind legs reverting into one single thin leg, his tail disapearing, and most perculiarly his head turning into metal, and suddenly pushing out into the from of a lances tip, his mouth and nose disapearing from sight! His new heavy headed form forced him to collapse backwards out of harms way but unfortunetly was stuck on his back, struggling to get back on his three legs. "Uh oh! Looks like Dobbins let the secret out too early! Don't worry buddy I'll help you!" Helena quickly blurted out as she punched with her uninjured arm at Kyren, while her odd transforming horse attempted to escape.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:23 pm

Seeing Dobbins change into something weird Kyren's guard was let down but still using his Sleep Defence technique the punch landed hitting him in the face hard but he didn't feel it as much and wasn't harmed by it. He stumbled backwards and stopped using his technique as he stood back up again and looked at Helen. Kyren charged at Helen with his scalpels drawn aiming for her neck.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:32 pm

Dobbins managed to get back on his feet and as he galloped away he began turning back into a horse again. helena on the other had decided to run over to Dobbins now, tough ending up with some nasty scratches on her shoulder from Kyrens attack as he ran, his scalpels cutting through the kimino like a bread knife through tissue paper. As she began running she called back quite happily; "Your very good at this Kyren! In fact let's stop warming up now! I don't have to pretend Dobbins is a normal horse anymore! Race ya!" She then suddenly picked up the pace, as she bolted for her trusty steed, who in turn was galloping towards her.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Smiling Kyren laughed and replied, "I was just waiting for you to say that." as he looked at Helen climb back up on to her trusty but weird steed. He figured Dobbins must've eaten a devil fruit. "Ok lets actually start this fight now then Helen & Dobbins." I won't go easy on you either."

Taking a deep breath Kyren began once again twirling the scalpels in his hands quickly till he remembered the most important thing. He was in a jungle. There was something he knew which he could use to his advantage. Using his Muscle Focus to increase his strength in his arms & Impact Slice to cut down a tree either side of himself and let it speed to the ground where Dobbins and Helen where.

Jumping back further into the jungle he looked at Helen and Dobbins smiling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:51 pm

The crowd starting cheering for Kyren, leaving those that were in favor of Helena to be placed in a dumb stupor. The idea about using your surroundings was exactly what this whole tournament was about.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:17 pm

Helena looked at the trees about to collapse on them in suprise, while Dobbins on the other hand transfrome dinto his odd hybrid form from earlier and charged straight Kyren with Helena on his back, his strange lance-head aimed squarely at the doctor's chest. "Wow! He can cut down trees with those things? Were up against a toughie here Dobbins!", Helena commented casually as the two trees landed inches behind them, the pair of them just managing to rush through the narrow escape, but Dobbins continued his charge towards Kyren.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Smiling at this couple's determination Kyren prepared himself for this horse's attack. It had changed into something strange but he was ready to deal with it. As the horse charged avoiding the trees Kyren decided whilst they were charging at him perhaps it would be a good idea to use his Scalpel Shot As he drew his scalpels around in a quick circle Kyren kept an eye focused on Helen & Dobbins. Looking at them charging towards him he quickly began firing these little air slicing shots towards them both. Kyren hoped to either injure Helen or more importantly Dobbins.

As they got closer & closer he grew more and more worried and once he used his attack up Kyren dived to his right to avoid the oncoming joust. He had been stabbed before and wasn't looking forward to it again.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:44 pm

The crowd cheered as Helena and her mount made their way from the tree trouble in casual style. The Warden started laughing, these kids reminded him of the olden days: except you were allowed to whip pirates without getting slapped with an animal cruelty court order back in the day.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:09 am

As Dobbins and Helena charged at Kyren, Helena looked on confused as some sir slices at them. "Wait? How do air slices work? It's not like there real blades yet they cut into stuff easy! Wierd huh Dobbins?", she babbled before her stallion and herself yelped in pain as quite a few left them with nasty cuts, though Dobbins continued his charge, giving his master an apologetic neigh. "No worries buddy! Just transform to lance mode! I think things are more fun that way!", she told her odd transforming horse happily, to which she leapt up in the air, while Dobbins transformed once more, though this time he fully changed into a large lance, which Helena quickly grabbed. She then swung downwards with the lance at Kyren, the blow heading towards his head, and following the weight of the weapon dowards. "Probably only fair to tell you Kyren buddy! Dobbins is a lance that ate up the horsey fruit!", she giggled as her attack came closer.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Hearing the noise of this lance which had eaten a horse fruit he felt compelled to ask, "How the hell did a lance eat a devil fruit?!" It was baffling to him and as Dobbind came down at him he couldn't seem to move quick enough. Grabbing some dirt from the ground he threw it up towards Helen's eyes hoping to throw her eye sight off a little then rolled to the left. As he landed on his front he felt something hit him hard which sent vibrations down his left shoulder & arm.

Feeling the pain of it his eyes widened it felt funny and he didn't like it. Standing up trying to throw the feeling away from his arm, Kyren thought to himself about this and realised no water meant Dobbins was safe from dying & Helen was his master. They were a good couple together he couldn't deny this. Kyren hoped the dirt landed and would hinder her but wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:59 pm

"Your guess is as good as mine!" Helena giggled in answer to Kyrens question before being treated to an eyeful of dirt. "Kyaaaaaa! Owie Owie Owie! That really stings!" Helena complained as tumbled to the ground rubbing her eyes, much to the confusion of Dobbins, who could only hear the events around. Helena then began swinging Dobbins the lance randomly around as she kept rubbing her eyes. "That hurt Mr. Kyren! I still can't see anything, though I am rubbing my eyes so that could be why!", she said conversationly, with no idea on where Kyren was.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:07 pm

Seeing the blinded woman rubbing her eyes and swinging her lance Kyren felt bad but he was here to win. he wouldn't kill her and any wounds she had gained he would happily patch up he wasn't the kind of man who would attack and leave his victims. He looked at her swinging and knew getting in for a close range attack would be dangerous. He tried weighing up his options before charging in to attack. Thinking about this fight as quickly as he could he made a decision and went for it.

As Helen swung the lance Kyren used his, 2 Scalpel Surgery Slash technique as he did this he launched one off towards her legs and the other towards her chest very close to her neck. He felt bad as these attacks could do her some serious damage but once again he was here to win, and he wouldn't leave her here to die. His attack on her chest would be weaker than normal though due to the vibration feeling in his arm. His slash towards her chest would be more like being hit by an iron bar.

As the attacks were launched at her Kyren gripped his shoulder in pain it hurt.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:45 am

As Helena thrashed around somemore, she suddenly felt an immense pain in her leg, which caused her to gasp out in suprise and collapse forwards mid swing, which led to some more pain on her back as Kyrens attacks hit, leaving some rather deep ans nasty wounds. "Uh oh! Not good! No doctor stuff to fix this with me! Quick Dobbins! Were going for that move!", Helena spoke hastily, to which she let go of Dobbins in lkace form and transformed once more into his bizzared lance headed three legged creature from. Helena then grabbed hold of the single hindleg of Dobbins and the pair of the charged at Kyren, the dust finally clearing from Helena's eyes. "Ouchie! This hurts a lot! Well, Lets hope this works!", she babbled as they got closer to the fellow doctor, Helena grimacing with tears at her wounds.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:56 am

Seeing his attacks injure Helen Kyren felt bad and shouted to her, "I'm very sorry Helen but I'm in this to win it." Seeing her charging towards him Kyren looked to his left then to his right and saw too many trees. Feeling his arm still hurting and seeing he had no escape he prepared himself to take this attack. The closer & closer Dobbins & Helen got the more and more he tried to think of what to do but couldn't. As the lance came at him he used his Sleep Defence as his body went limp he allowed himself to fall to the ground avoiding the lance but felt Dobbin's feet kick him in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]   Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena of Death: Match 1 "Kyren vs. Helena" [WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next