One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 3: Just Smile! (Open to all Wynter Pirates)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 3: Just Smile! (Open to all Wynter Pirates)  Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 3: Just Smile! (Open to all Wynter Pirates)    Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 3: Just Smile! (Open to all Wynter Pirates)  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:00 pm

During the journey from jungle island where Josh had run into the foul mouthed old geezer Tarin and Murii had been held hostage by a chimpanzee, Josh had been excited about learning to fight properly. During the trip he had gained one new fighting technique, it wasn't a fantastic one and not heavily strong either, but it was one more than he had.

"MISTLETOE PUNCH!" shouted Josh as he threw his fist at Tarin's large beer belly, hoping for his newly learned technique to hurt him. If it did then it was a sign he was getting stronger since he had hit him before and not hurt him at all.
"So Tarin when you going to tell us what your Devil Fruit is?" asked Josh as he rolled his eyes up to look Tarin in the eye, He had asked him this question in between training so many times that he wouldn't be surprised if he was getting pissed off with him now. Josh looked towards Murii and smiled. He knew they were still a fair few miles from any island but he trusted Murii's navigational skills to lead them to a good island.
"Murii any idea what island we're heading towards?" Josh asked excitedly, he was just looking forward to showing off his new attack and proving to people who saw him as more of an immature depressed child, that he was actually allot stronger than he looked.

[Meanwhile on Villenue Island at the Marine Headquarters]

"Its time to feed the prisoner"
"Sir yes Sir" nodded and saluted Mayne. Mayne grabbed hold of the tray of food and picked it up carefully not to knock anything over.She exited the kitchen.
Mayne poked her head back through the door confused and sweetly in a quiet gentle tone asked, "The ginger swordsman right?"
A thick grey pot full of boiling water was thrown her way and whacked as it hit the door and clattered to the ground. Mayne hid behind the door avoiding the pot and water then poked her head back and replied, "Sorry for my stupidity Sir" She removed her head as an easy target then headed to the ginger swordsman.

Mayne opened a small slide and pushed the tray in through it with a spoon, there was a small bowl full of what looked to be dirty mashed up oats and a glass of misty looking water.
"Eat up!" called out Mayne before leaving and heading back to her duties.
Back to top Go down

Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 3: Just Smile! (Open to all Wynter Pirates)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 3: Just Smile! (Open to all Wynter Pirates)    Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 3: Just Smile! (Open to all Wynter Pirates)  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:30 pm

It was a normal day for Twain, as he brought another few planks of wood to the shipwrights at the building site. "Boy, this day is getting tiring...I wonder when 'Gramps' is going to let us take a break...it seems like forever." One of the shipwrights replied "You need to be careful about what you say kid..." as he hammered the wood into place. "I don't know why you mouth off about him so much, he's built this place from the ground up and-" as they talked about their boss, the other workers seemed to be at a standstill as they heard their boss walk by, his foot steps slowly making his way to the ship Twain was helping with. "Boy!" he boomed "Ya bettah not be makin' jokes about yer job here! I can make it so ya don' have one!"

Twain said quickly and respectfully "Yes Mr. Britters Sir!" he pulled on his gloves and began sifting through the metal and saved scrap while Britters walked by, "Bettah, ya know Boy, evah since ya showed up here...work has been up and the boats are lookin' good..." Twain replied "Thanks Mr. Britters! You know I've been thinking about adding something like a personal touch to my ship, seeing as it's-"

With one swift smack on the side of the head Britters responded, "How many time do I need to tell ya, boy? No 'personal touches' to any of the ships, these are property of the people who -buy- the ships, not for your flights of fancy!"

Twain sighed and nodded as Britters walked off to check the rest of the shipwrights. "Damn old man..." he said to himself as he walked off to his living quarters, opening the door and going to his closet "At least none of the guys know..." in his closet covered by junk and clothes was a giant hammer, with a seastone head and handle with black trim spiraling down. "If anyone knew, I would be back at the Auctioning House..." he covered his hammer back up and went back out to the shipyard and he thought to himself "If only I could ride the open seas on one of my own ships...now that would be the greatest...too bad the others don't know of my 'secret project' I'm working on... a ship fit for the King of the Pirates..." He sighed, "Guess some dreams were never meant to be..."

Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 3: Just Smile! (Open to all Wynter Pirates)    Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 3: Just Smile! (Open to all Wynter Pirates)  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:56 pm

As Tarin was staring into space, trying to remeber what island came after the small deserted jungle they departed from, while rowing with the boats oars, until he felt a quick and short twinge of pain on his belly. He looked down to see that Josh was still practising, his fist against the elderly pirates belly. "You're getting there slowly, but you should throw more effort, strength and weight into your punch, though best not too muh in case ya rock the boat.", he grumbled, as he continued rowing the groups small vessel, before replying to Josh's question. "Cheeky b**ger! I never said anything about a devil fruit did I? All I said is that I can't swim!", Tarin snarled before cuffing him on the back of his head. Bloomin' 'eck, he's figured it out as well? We'll hopefully they wont let word out that i've got a devil fruit, ya never know if the marines are smart enough to fit pieces together., the elderly pirate thought to himself, before hollering at Murii, "Oi, how long til we're ashore already? My legs are cramping up, and i've got one hell of an itch in my back! Plus this rowing aint good for my arthritis.", ignoring the fact he wanted to row the boat, since it was the nearest task to neing at a ship's helm.
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 3: Just Smile! (Open to all Wynter Pirates)    Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 3: Just Smile! (Open to all Wynter Pirates)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Murii looked out to the sea, she suddenly she feelt how the boat started to wobble. She looked over to Josh and Tarin. Josh really had been getting stronger! Murii had been trying to figure out how to take a easy and fast way to the next island and she had also been working on a new technique but she haden't been able to try it on anyone yet so she wasen't sure it worked like it was to. She heard how Josh asked Tarin about the devil fruit and she rally did think he had one... She could really just feel it. It was so annoying not knowing how strong the old man was to his fullest. Murii then answerd Josh question.

" We are going Villenue island, there we can get some food and maybe get a better ship or something like that and we should be able to see the island pretty soon ." She said with a smile.

She suddenly feelt a wind blowing though her hair. It wasen't just any wind. There would be a storm soon. " Tarin you will have to row faster. A storm is on it's way and there is no chance that this little boat will be able to take it! If we don't hurry we will sink!". She wa even more worried beacuse both Murii and Tarin had a devil fruit, even if he didn't want to admit it. There was still a chance that they would be able to come to the island in time, they just needed to hurry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 3: Just Smile! (Open to all Wynter Pirates)    Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 3: Just Smile! (Open to all Wynter Pirates)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Josh listened to Murii's reply and smiled until he looked to see the storm Murii was speaking about and realised this really wouldn't help. If the boat was destroyed then Josh was sure he could swim with Murii but if Tarin had a devil fruit then that might be a problem to carry due to his size.

"Tarin can you row faster please?!" I don't know about you guys but I don't think either of you want to end up in the water. Cause if you have a devil fruit I might have trouble carrying you both."

The wind blew stronger and much more violently and the little rowing boat carrying Josh, Murii and Tarin was shook and rocked dangerously on the waves.
Waves got bigger and rougher and Josh felt his footing getting bad and felt a strong breeze blow his hat. He wasn't going to lose it again and held it on his head as he looked out for the island. He could see something in the distance but not all too well as the waves were getting bigger and bigger and Josh feared Tarin or Murii may fall in and if that happened he would be the only one to save them.

Holding the edge of the boat tightly with one hand as he kept his hat on with his other Josh shouted out over the sounds from the strong waves.
"Guys please don't fall in, I don't think I'm strong enough to swim to shore with both of you."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 3: Just Smile! (Open to all Wynter Pirates)    Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 3: Just Smile! (Open to all Wynter Pirates)  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:51 pm

As Tarin grumbled under his breath, only the words; 'never said anything about a devil fruit', as he continued to row at a slightly faster pace. That is, until the sea decided to rush along at becoming stormy, then the elderly pirate began rowing franticly, the oars a twrling blur as Tarin started rowing at speeds that would certainly cause splashes as the oars smacked against the sea, the boat speeding along as ifit too was keen on the idea of dry land. "Who in the right bloody mind would start out with a rowboat? It's the same idiociy as concrete slippers and elastic swords!"he complained between pants of exhaustion, suddenly squinting at the horison, once again complaing; "That better not be any bloody jagged rocks up ahead! I'd bash em out the way for deciding to not even bother showing the curtousey of moving out of an old mans way!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 3: Just Smile! (Open to all Wynter Pirates)    Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 3: Just Smile! (Open to all Wynter Pirates)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 3: Just Smile! (Open to all Wynter Pirates)
Page 1 of 1