One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Brewmaster had been standing on the beach, wondering in the sea. Apparently, his crew was resting in their ship so he was alone. If he would engage in trouble, he would not put them in danger. It was about time for him to do what he wanted... He had seen a human lying on the beach. The panda captain wanted to show him the superiority of the animals and give him a cool lesson. After all, because of his sad past, he liked beating humans down. Even if he would not try to kill him, he would try to beat him down as much as possible... And so, he moved towards the man, saying with a serious look on his face "Hello, there...". Who was that man and how would he react to Brewmaster's sudden appearance?
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Barius was glad and somewhat relieved that his captain had given him some time off to relax and so he had decided to lay on the beach and do a little gazing...but even though he liked it he was getting a little bored at all the tranquility around him. As he was about to groan again and mutter to himself, he blinked and turned to where he heard someone calling out to him. as he turned, he did not expect seeing a panda standing there, but didn't think that much of it as he waved lazily back at him. "Hey," he said a little bit uninterested, his sword resting to his side.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:33 pm

"You seem to be relaxing human..." Brewmaster said to the man, angered by the fact that Barius seemed to be ignoring him. "Just because you are a human and you happen to have a sword, you seem to be uninterested to me... Just like everyone else, I guess... I gave you one chance to show me that you were different than the majority of the human race. However, you are just like everybody.". Then, the panda captain grabbed his bamboo hilted katana that was carried around his waist. "I guess I should teach you a lesson about this. I should show you that we can be equals by giving you a beating that you will never forget..." the panda captain said. The situation was tense and it seemed that Brewmaster was ready to start a battle with the human... It would all depend on the human's reaction about if a battle between these two would start or not!
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:38 pm

"Hm? I seem uninterested because I was bored just relaxing here Panda-san, but now...beating you say?" Barius said with an amused chuckle as he stood up, taking his sword and resting it on his shoulder lightly as he looked back at Brewmaster with more interest now that his lethargic mood was disappearing. "I never said you weren't my equal, and if you want a fight to prove it then I don't mind. We'll have a good old fashioned fight before my captain calls me back," he said with a grin as he readied his sword.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:42 pm

"I could have misunderstood your intentions..." Brewmaster said with a grin on his face. "However, look at me. I am a creation of you humans. Do you know how much suffering I received for getting the speaking ability and the ability to use the sword? It hurts me whenever I remember it... It is something I can't never forget. It's not your fault for the beating you're going to receive. It's nothing personal. It's just my grudge against the human race... I hope you understand that..." Brewmaster said, as he unseathed his sword and prepared to see Barius' first move. What would the man do? Would he attack Brewmaster or would he wait for the panda captain to move first, just like Brewmaster did?
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Barius just shrugged and kept the grin on his face as he watched the other grin as well. "Everyone suffers in this world Panda-san, and too many people who hold grudges against them," he answered, personally knowing of one person who holds a deep grudge against the marines and world government for the murder of her parents. "Again with the beating, I understand but enough with the talking, let's bring some action up in here!" he exclaimed with vigor as he charged at the panda captain, swinging his sword upward to slash at his right side.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:52 pm

As the man rushed towards him and swang his sword to go with an upward slash towards Brewmaster's right side, the panda captain frowned and grabbed his sword with his right hand. He raised it upwards and moved it horizontally in front of Barius' sword, blocking the sword slash with it. The battle had just started and as it started, Brewmaster could feel the beast inside him awakening. "Good..." he said with a smile on his face, as he stepped two feet left and swiftly moved his katana at his left hand to attempt to strike Barius with a diagonical slash from the top left of his chest to his bottom right. Would he succeed hitting him or not?
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:00 pm

The burly man wasn't surprised when Brewmaster was able to block his sword with his own. "Not bad," he commented as he prepared to attack once more, but grunted as he barely moved out of the way from where the panda was going to slash him, and instead of slashing his chest it slashed his arm, grunting again slightly in pain. Before he moved away though he tried to land a fist at the captain's stomach, hoping it would hit.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:04 pm

"Argh!" Brewmaster said as he got hit by the fist attack of the pirate. "That slightly hurt... You are strong." Brewmaster also commented. "Who would have guessed... You are also a martial artist... too... Not bad.".

Then, Brewmaster jumped a few steps backwards. He was about to start going with a few more serious attacks. Apparently, until now he and Barius were playing with simple attacks. However, after both of them got hit by each other's attacks, the panda captain thought that it was about time to go with something way more serious than the previous techniques. He pointed with his katana towards Barius and said "Dodge this... One Sword Style - Air Bullet!".

Seconds afterwards, the man swiftly stabbed the air itself, creating a small air bullet that moved towards Barius with great speed in order to stab him, aiming for the man's right shoulder. Would the attack work or not? Brewmaster would find out soon.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:26 pm

"Slightly? Well I wasn't using full power there, just wanted to stop you," Barius said with a laugh as he rolled his shoulder to ease some of the pain from the slash.

He knew that they were just giving out introductory blows with the first attacks, but now he readied himself for the actual fight that was about to ensue. The navigator waited for the other to attack, watching as he raised his katana and pointed it towards him. Barius's eyes widened suddenly and was just in time to dodge the air bullet that launched to him, watching it hit the tree behind him and actually making a hole through it. "that almost hit me," he said before readying his sword and attacking once more diagonally toward where the panda was holding his katana. He really hated that his attacks were only close-distance to actually make damage, but it would have to do. After he slashes Barius was sure to follow with a kick to the panda's side.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Brewmaster looked at the man dodging the attack, greatly surprised by the fact that he managed to dodge his fast attack. However, the battle had just started so there was plenty of time for him to strike him with another similar attack.

As Barius moved towards him to slash him diagonically, Brewmaster bent his knees and jumped high in order to dodge the attack. As he jumped, he dodged the slash at the last second and he landed on the ground, standing on his feet, as usual. He said "You know, human, I get to enjoy this... But I haven't got your name yet and I haven't introduced myself, as well. I am Brewmaster... Captain of the Nature Pirates!". Then, he swang his sword from afar, creating an air blade. "And that's my One Sword Style - Air Blade technique..." he continued saying while the attack was moving towards the human swordsman.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:31 pm

Barius sighed as he saw the panda dodge his attack after he dodged, back away and landing on his feet as he twirled his sword in a circular motion while assessing the situation. "You're quick on your feet, I can give you that," he said then nodded when the other introduced himself. "My name is Barius Grant, 1st Commander of the Ice Blood Pirates and Navigator," he introduced himself.

The pause was short-lived though as he watched the other send another air based attack. "Damn it," he muttered as he placed his arms across his chest like an X and covered his face as well when the slash landed, letting out a short cry of pain as blood dripped from his injured arms. "Damn, that is one annoying move you got there," he said while readying his sword again. "Good thing my captain has almost the same attack as yours...but hers are solid and quite chilling to the bone," he said with a smirk as he attacked once more, again slashing at the panda's sword arm but now readying a kick to the other's side if his slash missed.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:22 pm

"Ice Blood Pirates? I have never heard of them..." Brewmaster said with a serious look on his face, as he looked at his enemy who seemed to be displeased because of the fact that the panda captain used many long ranged air based attacks with his sword. Then, he carefully listened as he described that his movements looked a lot like the man's captain... That could be interesting if he got to fight her one day... However, there was no need to focus at things like these at that time.

Apparently, seconds afterwards Barius rushed towards Brewmaster in an attempt to slash him at the arm that was carrying the sword. Without losing any seconds, he swiftly moved his sword horizontally, blocking the sword attack in a same way as when the fight started. However, he noticed a kick coming from the other side later, hitting him at his other side. The kick slightly hurt, but he could stand it just like he stood the previous attack. After all, Brewmaster was a beast of the nature. He could stand hits from attacks. He was a massive powerhouse...

"That also slightly hurt..." he said, as he jumped back twice. "However, I can stand many hits like these..." he continued saying while raising his sword to point with it towards Barius. "I wonder for how long you are going to stand or dodge my slashes... One Sword Style - Slash!" were the last of his words before he rushed towards Barius with great speed in an attempt to slash him at the chest with a more focused slash attack than his previous ones... Would the panda succeed or not?
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:09 pm

"Really? Well I would've guessed as much since it's only me and my captain right now, but she has been on and off from battles, fighting and then going into hiding right away," he informed the other as he watched the other jump away from him. He was now getting slightly irritated that he wasn't able to do that much damage.

He watched as the captain now raised his sword again and pointed it at him. "I'm a very sturdy guy, I don't go down that easily," he explained to the other with a cheeky grin as he got ready for the other's attack. His grin never faltered even as the panda rushed towards him with his sword, bring his own sword up to defend his chest from the slash.

"That's a good sword you got there, I'm impressed it can go against my own," he said, and before the other could move away sparks started emitting from the sword that were directed at Brewmaster. He was glad that his Wrought Iron Dragon had some electricity stored in it from a previous battle he had, but he knew that it was limited so he had to use it carefully.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:23 pm

"You have a nice blocking ability, Barius. However, you have to be way more careful in your battles!" Brewmaster said with a smile on his face as he moved his hand backwards. Then, without losing any seconds, he said "Take this! One Sword Style - Stab!". The panda captain swiftly moved his sword towards the man's body, attempting to ultimately pierce him on the shoulder of the hand that was carrying the sword... Would the attack work or not? He would find out soon... The battle was getting more and more intense as the time passed. Who would finally emerge victorious?!
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:39 pm

(*sighs* you ignored two of my attacks already but it's okay >.>)

Barius just scoffed as he heard the other say he needed to defend better but he knew better and has been living enough to understand. "Have you ever heard that a good offence is a great defense?" he said, watching as the other aimed once more to his arm holding the sword in his hand. He didn't move away this time though, and gritted his teeth as the sword impaled his arm.

"I did that...on purpose," he panted out as he brought his free hand up, now closed into a fist, and launched a powerful punch towards the panda's face. He put everything he had on that punch, so he was hoping that it would hit him head on.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:23 pm

[lol didn't notice, I thought it said that Barius was thinking of using them. I am going to correct that, though.]

Seeing the man aiming for a punch in order to stop Brewmaster from hitting him, the panda captain smiled. It seemed that it was one of his biggest chances to get Barius. He opened his big mouth in order to bite the man and block his punch while he would be stabbing him. However, before he could do so, he noticed the man's sword emitting electricity. The electricity could be slightly felt from afar and it was rather annoying. Hopefully, it did not hit Brewmaster yet...

As he understood the level of the danger, the panda captain stepped a few steps backwards and took a deep breath, surprised by the fact that he escaped from the electric sword. "That sword is amazing..." he said with a serious look on his face, while pointing towards Barius with his katana once more. "However, it is about time for me to get more serious..." he continued saying as he swiftly slashed the air, forming the letter "B". Nothing particular happened at that time... But, when he seathed his sword back, a "B" shaped air blade that moved with the speed of his Air Stab technique and had the power of the Air Blade technique that moved towards Barius in an attempt to slash him... This was one of Brewmaster's ultimate techniques... Would it hit or not?
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:44 pm

"Geez, you act like my captain. Is it so hard to show emotion once in a while?" Barius said with an annoyed expression as he rested his sword on his shoulder while scratching the back of his head. He was really hoping that his attacks would hit, but that's what you'd expect from a captain. "You wouldn't expect any less from a Ō Wazamono Grade Sword eh?" he said with a smirk as he readied himself for the next attack, even though he knew he was already running on fumes.

He watched Brewmaster as he slashed the air with his sword, watching as the letter "B" was formed after he sheathed it and was moving towards him to slash at the navigator. He didn't hesitate to move out of the way, but since he needed to be in close proximity to the panda, instead of moving to the side he moved forward, evading as much of the attack as he could while bringing his sword up that was crackling with electricity now.

"Lightning Rod Strike!" he exclaimed as the electricity emitted from the sword came surging forward to attack the captain straight on, and with the injuries he got from the last attack and barely hanging on to consciousness, he was really hoping the attack would hit this time.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:03 pm

Brewmaster quietly listened to his enemy's words and turned his back on him as he used his last attack. He turn his back after he seathed his sword, saying "One Sword Style - Brewmaster Range Version...". However, what he could not imagine was that Barius would still stand after getting hit by that attack! As a result, he thought that he was lying on the ground unconscious...

Seconds later, though, he listened to the man talking. The man did not say many things. He only spoke three words. "Lightning Rod Strike.". It was the first time Barius was naming one of his attacks. It looked like this attack was one of his real attacks... Brewmaster said "Damn!" as he tried to dodge the attack. However, before he could move out of the way, he felt his body getting hit from bolts of electricity. As the time passed, his clothes started getting destroyed, and his hair moved upwards, like they were spikes. Smoke was coming out of his body... He had received much damage from that attack. As expected, though, a powerhouse like Brewmaster could not be defeated that easily.

He slowly turned his head and looked towards Barius. He smiled to him, something he would rarely do and he said "You seem to be interesting... Hahaha... For a human, you know how to entertain me. Thank you...". The panda captain was eager to continue the match. He waited to see if Barius could do so as well.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Barius watched with satisfaction as his attack hit the other and started eating away at his clothes and even made his fur stand up from the static. His eyes widened when Brewmaster was still standing, but he had expected as much from the captain.

"You put up a good fight as well captain," he answered back with a grin of his own. He then took his sword and stabbed the sand underneath him, leaning slightly against it as he rested for a moment. "I would love to continue, but I think I reached my limit here," he said with a chuckle as he took out a cigarette, lighting it up with a match as he looked over at the other. "Maybe next time we see each other I can give you a much more better fight than this one?" he asked in amusement as a smile appeared on his face.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:02 pm

"I see..." Brewmaster said with a smile on his face as he started walking back towards the ship. "I am not the kind of person who likes killing people... Beating up humans is what I like. However, you seem different to me... You are one I took a liking to... So, if we happen to meet somewhere again, don't be afraid of me. That's what I am trying to proove in my journeys any way. Animals and humans should leave together, in peace, as equals. Thank you very much for the battle, Barius...". Afterwards, he kept walking... He put a smile on his face, but it could not be seen as the panda had his back turned to the man. "Farewell..." he said while he raised his hand and slowly disappeared, heading back towards his ship in order to rest a little bit. After all, he also got damaged in the battle...

And so, the battle between Brewmaster, captain of the Nature Pirates and Barius Grant of the Ice Blood Pirates ended... Who knew whether these two people would ever happen to meet again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant   GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: Brewmaster vs Barius Grant
Page 1 of 1