One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star Empty
PostSubject: DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star   DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:17 pm

"You got to be kidding me," a very annoyed Barius sighed, his right hand over his face as the other one rested on the hilt of his sword. Apparently it seem that he was in a type of dreamworld, knowing nothing as to why he was there. He idly kicked the sand from the island he was currently in, with the sun high up but with clouds drifting here and there, with the cool sea breeze blowing calmly. A perfect day indeed.

Then, he notices something on the other side, narrowing his eyes and placing his hand over his head to shade his eyes from the sun. They weren't that far, so he could tell that it was a woman in the distance. "Hey!" he called out, approaching her cautiously but quickly, still resting his hand upon his sword just in case something wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star   DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:28 am

Alexandra looked at Barius and sighed then drank sake from her bottle.
She looked around and wondered what was going on, but he actully didn't care... she were way to bored to care.
She heard the Barius that called for her, "What is it?" she said and looked him, she didn't look read at all but she were ready for anything... inside her right fist were an Impact bubble ready.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star   DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:51 am

"Hmm, from the looks of it I'd say we're the only ones here," Barius muttered, stopping just a few feet from Alexandra. She didn't look interested, but by experience he knew better, his grip on his sword tightening and his free hand going tp his pocket. "I guess we have to fight? Damn, and I really don't like hurting woman," he sighed in irritation.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star   DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:36 am

- Seems like it... it seems like we are going to fight, but i say if we would meet again after this, let's meet when we share a glass of Sake.
She said and looked at Barius then putted down the bottle of ake down, then stood in karate pose...
- Well then i'm ready, let's get over this.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star   DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:34 pm

"I like that idea," Barius responded with a hearty laugh, noticing that she wasn't using a weapon and decided to leave his sword in its sheath...for now. "Well, ladies first?" he asked in an amused tone, giving his opponent a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star   DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:00 am

Alexandra took a deep breath and then charged towards Barius with an Impact bubble in her hand, she oppened her hand and aimed her palm with the impact bubble towards he's chest.
"Impact Punch 50%!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star   DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:12 pm

Barius grunted as she charged at him and crouched down. He knew he couldn't be killed officially here in the dream world, but he still had to watch out and not underestimate his opponent. Her attack barely missed his chest, and he grabbed her from the wrist with one hand and then flipped her over his shoulders to throw her in the sand hard.

Last edited by Captain Clearwater on Wed May 25, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star   DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:31 pm

OOC: I think you need to check out my characters powers and see what happens when she touched barius.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star   DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:47 pm

OOC: All right.

I edited it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star   DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DW Tournament: Barius Grant vs. Alexandra Star
Page 1 of 1