One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BLiIx

BLiIx

GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster   GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:20 pm

It was a dark night on a peacefull island. The area was a nice field with grass and 1 tree. And because it was a night a young man sleept on one side of the tree. His name was Nathan, a swordmen. Still what he does not know yet is that his nice little peacefull sleep will end up in a swordmen sparring.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster   GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:24 pm

As the night passed, Brewmaster was slowly walking... Apparently, the crew of the panda captain was resting in the ship. Brewmaster could not fall asleep for some reason and so he decided to have a walk, hoping that this would make him feel sleepy and finally sleep. However, it seemed that this thing did not work either... He would have to do something else to make himself feel drowsy... He had no idea what he should do, but he was trying to figure out a few ways... And while he was walking and thinking, he happened to move right next to a man that was sleeping at the side of the tree. Would Brewmaster be noticed by the man?
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster   GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Nathan who sleept next to the tree eventually heard someone passing past him. Nathan opened his eyes and looked at the guy who was passing past him. He first didn't knew what he saw but then with a lightly smile said

Be more quiet... Hehe... Panda.

Nathan wanted to laugh at the panda but he forgot he has to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster   GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:30 pm

"Hm? I woke you up?" Brewmaster said with a serious look on his face. The panda captain always had a serious look on his face. In fact, it was very rare for him to smile... Only a few chosen people had seen his smile... Even if Nathan seemed to be quite friendly, Brewmaster did not react to his behavior. Instead, he turned his back on him and he said "I'm sorry..." as he kept walking, ignoring about whether Nathan would sleep again or not. After all, Brewmaster would never care about what the humans would do. He did not give a damn about what Nathan was up to, unless that affected Brewmaster himself.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster   GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:34 pm

Nathan wasn't mad at the panda for waking him up it wasn't his fault, Nathan has a very good hear. But it was kinda funny for Nathan to see a panda next to him, well after he saw the panda having a bmboo sword he started to laugh as he never before. It was heard all over the big field, aftr some time of laughing he smily said

What now? A panda with a bamboo sword.. Better sleep again! Hahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster   GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:40 pm

"Hm? Is there a reason you are laughing, human?" Brewmaster said slightly irritated and turned his head to look towards Nathan with a serious look on his face. He did not move towards his direction, he just had his head slightly moved backwards to watch at the man. Also, he was grabbing his sword, prepared for anything if the man was going to attack. "I said, is there a reason you are laughing?" he repeated his question again and waited for a response from the man. What would Nathan's answer be to Brewmaster's question? The panda captain would find out soon...
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster   GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:43 pm

After the panda turned to Nathan, it wasn't so funny anymore. After Nathan felt the energy he knew that this panda isn't a small deal in any kind of way. Well maybe Nathan could need some training in the middle of the night? Actually no. He wanted to sleep.

There indeed is something funny, you are a panda with a bamboo sword by the way. Better put your hand of the bamboo. Im just saying.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster   GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:46 pm

"You dare to mock me, human?!" Brewmaster said angrily to the man who seemed to be mocking him because of his unique traits. "It was you humans who brought me to this state! If I had a wish, I would wish that I wouldn't be like this... I would wish to not be like your pathetic race... If it wasn't for you, I would still be living as an animal in the wild, without any concerns or anything. I would live a simple life... However, you humans have the tendacy to destroy anything you find in front of you, including the animals, without even thinking of their feelings! You should be ashamed of yourself for being a human...". Brewmaster was really angry and that could be seen in his words. How would Nathan react to Brewmaster's speech?
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster   GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Nathan after hearing what he said, put his head a bit to side, while he was still sitting next to the tree and said with a angry voice

What..?

In the next second he disapiered from the spot he was sitting, and appeared behind the panda holding his sword infront of the panda right before his neck.
Nathan was actually using his Super-speed to get so fast to him.

No need to cry here now, or atleast try to exclude me from your sad stories..

Nathan said with an angry voice.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster   GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:55 pm

"Hmph... You are even pointing your sword towards me... That's your arrogance, human. Face it... You are nothing more than a piece of shit. An arrogant piece of shit." Brewmaster said with a serious voice as he jumped backwards and got to a distance from his enemy. He grabbed his sword and unseathed it, pointing towards Nathan with an angry look on his face. "If you really want to do this... I will not leave... I am way too drowsy but I can deal with shit..." he remarked while he waited for his enemy to make his move. The battle between Nathan and Brewmaster was about to start. Who would emerge victorious? The panda captain or the swordsman with the rare sword?
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster   GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:59 pm

If you want to play? Why not!
Your blood will have the honor to be on this green blade, one of the Nijigan no Ken!

Nathan said and pointed his katana towards the panda. Still Nathan didn't wanted to strike first, he waited for the panda to start.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster   GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:02 pm

As the battle had finally started, Brewmaster decided to make the first move. He took a deep breath to relax and concentrate and he started running towards his enemy while carrying his sword on his right hand. The panda captain was going to go with a normal slash at first. As he run, he swang his sword diagonically and he aimed for Nathan's chest in an attempt to slash him and cut him down with a cut in the chest. His bamboo katana was not one of the strongest swords but it was a strong one... He hoped that his attack would hit the man. Would he land the slash on the man's body or not?
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster   GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:57 pm

Nathan saw the panda running towards him with the bamboo sword ready to strike. As soon as the panda was near Nathan and striked with the sword aiming Nathans chest, Nathan blocked the strike with his own sword so he holded his sword diagonally infront of his chest, pointing the other way diagonally then the panda.

You're not weak.. Actually you're kind of strong. Still I fell you cold hearth for the humans.. But I like your loyalty, you're a swordsmen with proud.

After the panda and Nathan crossing the swords infront of them, Nathan quick moved out of the way to the pandas right ide and with not words used his attack ''Hebi ni Kama''. So he passed through the panda with super-human speed and appeared on the other side. Is the panda fast enough to dodge a super speed technique 2 meters away of him?

(OCC: Hebi ni kama - [Literally meaning; Snakes Bite] Nathan holds his sword vertically infront of him, concentrating on enemy, and then striking through his enemy with soru speed just like a snake.)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster   GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:33 pm

The panda captain was surprised to see the man running with such a great speed. Even if he had not received training to run that fast, Brewmaster was hopefully able to see the man thanks to his animal senses. Apparently, his reflexes and his senses were greater than a human's and so he was able to see the movements of the man. As the man attempted to slash him down from the right ide, Brewmaster raised his sword horizontally, blocking the attack at the last second. "Wow... You are fast..." he said with a serious look on his face while the two swords collided with each other. Then, he swang his sword, while saying "One Sword Style - Slash!" and attempted to cut Nathan in an attempt to damage him a little bit.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster   GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:49 pm

While the panda was running towards Nathan, Nathan said

Range attacks will not help you with someone as fast as me....

Anyways... I felt it already before.. You have some providication skills...
Well it would be to bad if even I could not predict what I would cut right?

Midori Sekai!!

Nathan used his Midori Sekai technique while the panda was still running towards him, in this case the technique was used a a defence style and in the same time an attack. The panda could predict the movements of Nathan, well he could not predict them if even Nathan would not know what he would cut.

(OCC: [Literally meaning; Green World] Nathan slices with his sword diagonally. While also making weird movemenets with his sword, the result is the cut in the sky starts to extend and pointing in all kind of directions just from a single normal cut. Even Nathan himself can't predict where the slice is gonna spread too. The cut is a greenish colour which spread all around the sky and floor.)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster   GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:17 pm

"Interesting..." Brewmaster said as he swang his sword diagonically, creating an air blade that collided with the air slashes that were coming towards him, protecting himself from the upcoming attack. He sighed and said

"You are an interesting guy, after all..." as he took a new stance with his sword and waited for Nathan to make his move first, this time. What was Brewmaster planning in order to defeat Nathan?
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster   GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:07 am

Hebi no Kurōru!!

Nathan yelled and started to run around and almost disapier because of the speed he had hoping he will hit the panda in some way. Well how hard can it be to beat a panda with a bamboo sword.

(OCC:Hebi no Kurōru - [Literally meaning; Snake Crawl] Nathan uses his fast speed (soru) and runs side to side and also jumps a little in between in the area. When he stops and puts his sword back to it's sheet, the cut that was made while he was running around slices everything apart he ran by, moslty also the floor.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster   GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: Nathan ''Green Beast'' Shardo VS Brewmaster
Page 1 of 1