One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
klemenator

klemenator

Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky. Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky.   Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:15 pm

Jeff was walking around the ship lost in his thoughts. He was thinking about a tale he heard of Islands being in the sky that they were full of treasures! He wanted it so bad even if Marcus had tons of cash.''We need to get to Jaya and then ask the locals maybe they know more...'' Jeff mumbled and went to Marcus.''So you ready for another advanture?''
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky.   Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:30 pm

Marcus thought for a moment, and said Jaya hm, so you believe in that old legende of Sky Island, Jeff, well I do to actually I have been wondering on the same thing, on one of my trawles as Mafia Boss I saw something weird when we passed by Jaya, it looked like a giant water pilar sticking right up from the water, it was a magnifficent sight, but I don't know if I was just halusinating, or if it was real, but after looking through some old books we "loaned" from an old guy there, I don't think I halusinated at all then he seached through his back pack and found a brown leather book, he seached through the pages until he found the right chapter, there the knock up stream Marcus said and smacked the book to the deck and pointed at a picture, it was a picture of a light blue water pilar, Now listen to this the legend says that the knock up stream happends at a certain time of the year when a special bird comes the jaya island, this is a warning that the knock up stream is ready to send you to Sky Island and if my calculations acording to the books notes, the time of the year the bird arrives is just two weeks from now on, so in two weeks the bird will arrive, 2 weeks after that the knock up stream wil happend, so we have exactly 4 weeks to get to jaya or else we have to wait one year befor we can go again. then he looked at Jeff with a seriouse expression it is then or never
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky.   Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:13 pm

''Oh yess I heard about that when I was with the Nobl...'' Jess was ashamed to tell Marcus that he was a slave to the world nobles so he stopped talking.''I read it in a book that I got... Ok so we are going to have to hurry the island isnt very close do you know the name of the birds?'' Jeff took some eggs and threw it on a hot pan that he prepared earlier. ''Want anything to eat? I learned to cook when I was a slave at... Nevermind!'' Jeff forgot about that and quickly turned away from Marcus.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky.   Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Slave huh, well it is better than what I had to go through Marcus thought for himself, then he looked throught the pages of the book and there he found a picture of the bird under the picture there was the name of the bird the bird is called the South Bird then he said yes I would love some salad if you have any then he waited for Jeff to reply.
(ooc: this is when I am thinking so I haven't said anything to you about the slave thing)
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky.   Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:44 am

''Salad coming up! Marcus tell me how do you fell about slaughtering marines? I think you are fine with it since you were a mafia boss'' Jeff put the eggs and salad on plates and threw them on the table. It wasn't much but it looked delicious.''We will restock at Jaya we will soon run out of food...'' Jeff threw the eggs off the plate into his mouth without even chewing.''Anyways I heard some pirates would give some money to see marines dead'' Jeff laughed and went to te fridge to get some dry gin. '' I cant wait to see the sky islands its probably full of gold!!!'' Jeffs made a strange pose when he said the word money. His eyes sparkled at just the thought of being rich.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky.   Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:02 am

When Marcus heard killing marines, he lightend up like a christmas tree and said As long as I get to kill marines I am up for everything then he looked into the book again, and saw something itneresting Hey jeff take a look at this, there is even a discrition for how to catch a south bird, talk about luck then he closed the book and put it away, then he took a fork and a knife and ate the salad as a civilized person would do, old habits are hard to get rid of Marcus thought for himself as he ate the salad.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky.   Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:10 am

''You eat like a human friend haha. I got tired of obey.... Nevermind about that...'' Jeff made a suprised face that he said that He didn't want Marcus to think that he was weak to be captured or even with them.''So Marcus how exactly do we capture the bird I hope it isn't hard to...''
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky.   Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:32 am

Well first we need a hoof, then we need a strategy, they are very fast but not impossible to catch, Gol D. Roger caught one right, anyway they live up in the trees, so perpare for some climbing. then he put the fork and knife down, and took the plate to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky.   Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:45 am

''If I can get close enough to it its done because I will paralize it... But my tail doesn't have a long range so that might be a problem...'' Jeff took the plate aswell and took Marcuses from his hand.''Don't worry Il wash it.'' Jeff made a grin reveling his small but sharp teeth.''How was it?''
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky.   Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:54 am

Marcus said the salad was good, you are a good chef then he lied down on the deck looking up in the sky, up there Jeff is our first adventure, I wonder how it looks? then he opened the book again to look for pictures, he found nothing, he closed the book and lied back, and looked towards the sky, suddenly he saw a small black dot in the sky, then marcus realized the dot was getting bigger, something was falling from the sky, right towards the ship, Marcus had only time to yell Jeff duck and take cover himself, before the objeckt crashed into the deck braking a few of the planks, there was dust everywhere after the impact, once the dust had lowered Marcus stood up, looked at the place where the object had landed and said what the hell was that.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky.   Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Jeff saw the dot but he thought it was just a bird. He entered the cabin and took a bottle of gin.''Looks like its the last one..'' Jeff heard kayzen screaming so he decided do take cover. He heard a big crash and he ran outside. There was smoke everywhere so he fell in a hole in the deck. ''Aouch what is this!?!?!'' The dust cleared and it revealed a gold statue.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky.   Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Marcus walked towards the object just to see it was a golden statue, why the hell would a golden statue fall from the sky, unless, we are right under skypeia. Then he looked towards the clouds, but then he remebered that there was a big statue made out of pure gold on the deck, how on earth could they have gotten this lucky, he touched the statue it was cold, and there where signs of frost at some places, then he noticed something on the statues back, it was letters, but those where letter he has never seen before, but he could read it so he let it be, then he started to examin the statue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky.   Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Fish bro's get ready to fly to the sky.
Page 1 of 1