One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:23 pm

As Seff sailed aboard his stolen Marine ship he saw Whiskey Peak coming into view, and smirked as he thought to himself that if he was going to start a fierce pirate crew that he would need his own ship. Since he had stolen this Marine vessel he hated sailing in it as it had the stick of Marine about it but it did have all of his treasure aboard and he wasn't really in the mood for moving it all and he didn't have anywhere else to move it so he kept it where it was. He decided that he would have to steal one from this island as he didn't want to cash in his treasure or spend it because he loved it too much. Greed may have been a bad thing but it was reality which had done this to him and he didn't care he found something he liked in life. As the ship pulled closer to the docks he decided he would need to find a crew member whilst on this island too as at the moment he was alone and an extra crew mate would be nice and keep him company.

As the sky was full of dark clouds and what seemed to be a storm setting in Seff pulled his coat over himself more as he felt cold and awaited for his ship to reach the docks. As his ship reached the docks Seff dropped the anchor and jumped ashore and was ready to search for his would be ship and crew. Seff didn't know the best place to look for crew mates but set off to walk into town and find a place where he could see how tough some of the pirates in this town really were. As he walked into the town he got a few looks as he looked pretty shaggy but he didn't care about it as he withdrew his gun and fired one quick shot through the shoulder of one of the many people staring, he called out, "Anyone else here want to stare?!" He then quickly holstered it again and continued walking into town as the man sat against a wall clutching his shoulder tightly as it bled heavily down his arm staining his sleeve.

Seff didn't care about how much attention he was gathering he just didn't like this many people staring at him because of how shaggy he looked, he wanted to show these people he wasn't afraid to hurt someone here for something as petty as this. He felt no remorse or guilt for hurting the man and saw all the people tried carrying on with their own lives as normal. Seff was happy to see they were trying and that's all he wanted for now.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:42 pm

As another ship sailed in, several screams were heard. These screams were not normal and were infact blood curdling. On the ship, several bodies lay in a pool of their own blood and waste. Most of the bodies were misshapen in one way or another. A single crew member was sitting in the fetal position in the corner, shivering and rocking back and forth as the monster that appeared from nowhere -Krankheit- pulled out the needle from one of the two crew members on the ship. As Krankheit did this, he shook his head, kicking the man into the pile of decaying corpses; "And another one incompatible. Hmm."
Krankheit walked towards the last smile, a grin stretched across his face underneath the Plague Doctor's Mask. He crept his right arm up his left sleeve and stopped roughly at the first elbow. Taking his hand out, Krankheit revealed a black viscous liquid. He took off the needle cap and tapped the cap several times; "Let's see if you, you tiny little rat, can produce the results I wish for {Karajajaja}
Krankheit dug the needle in the man's neck. The man let out a delicious scream.

The ship crashed on the coast of Whiskey Peak, breaking the front of the ship. Suddenly, the anchor dropped and crashed down onto the shore and a figure was seen climbing down it. A few second later, he landed, with a medical bag in his hands, and began to walk through the crowd. As he walked through the town, Krankheit hid a devilish grin underneath the protective mask of the Plague Doctor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:57 pm

Seff had never been to Whiskey Peak before but from what he could see it was a nice place. Not knowing where to go to find the ship yard he decided to randomly pick a route to take. Seff began walking down a street when he heard the sound of crashing and screaming coming from the docks. His 1st thoughts were that better not be my f**king ship.

Seff walked back towards the docks to see a ship had crashed into the shore and people were running screaming in fright and terror of what suicidal mad man had done this. It was interesting what had happened here and since it was an interesting occurrence, Seff decided he would investigate the remains of the ship to see what had been happening here as the ship crashed he noticed a few things leap over board, they looked like limp people but he didn't know and headed over to the ship.

As he got closer he could see someone walk through the crowd he looked like a crow but Seff ignored this man and climbed aboard the ship which had just crashed. Aboard the ship Seff discovered what had leapt over board had been corpses or cadavers, he couldn't tell either way they were dead bodies. The ship was full of them and he smirked realising that either this was a ship whose entire crew had been defeated and had been dragged to this island by the current or that person he'd seen who looked like a crow was responsible for this. He didn't know the answer but he did know that whoever was responsible for this he wanted to meet.

Seff climbed down from the ship and rushed through the crowds of people in search of the crow guy he'd seen. As he saw him in the distance he turned invisible and walked through the crowds of people making as little noise as was possible. He kept a ten foot distance behind the crow man at all times keeping his eyes trained on him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:53 pm

On the eastern side of the island, the red headed man awoke from his slumber. He yawned as he got up, and took a look around lazily. He was confused, where was he? This seemed like weird island to him. He took a quick sniff and knew the smell around him. It was alcohol, and very strong alcohol at that. He got up carrying his mighty chain sword on his back. He looked around and then saw a woman with dazzling blonde hair standing right next to him. Of course he knew her, those soft blue eyes, those tender pink lips, her delicate face looking gently at him, it was Michelle, his dead wife. "Youve been drinking again havent you?....." Terry sighed and looked away "I dont have time for this Michelle... i need to know what island im on...." The woman smiled ,"Your on whiskey Peak silly, you drank so much you ended up on some pirates deck and they left you here..." Terry then remembered all of this and thumped his head with his hand, "Grr... alright then....i need to look around this island....." The vision of Michelle disappeared as he left that part of the island to head for the deeper part of whiskey peak. Terry didn't panic that the vision dissipated, after all, he knew that it wasnt real.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Still following this doctor looking guy Seff realised the streets where too crowded for him to walk among the people and not be noticed so he quickly jumped up to a higher ledge and grabbed hold and pulled himself up.

He hadn't been much of a ninja but he was skilled enough to run along the roof tops and not be noticed. Seff kept his eye trained on this man as he followed him leaping from roof top to roof top invisible. After what he had seen aboard that ship of corpses he wanted to know if this man was responsible and if he was why?

As he saw the man walk into a slightly more open area he noticed something weird about his arms they seemed long, curved whatever it was they looked strange but Seff didn't know why and intended to find out who he was, and why he was here.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Krankheit continued to walk. There was something bugging him. Did he forget something? A quick check confirms that he didn't. His mask was definitely on. Had he forgotten to brush his teeth? Then again, when was the last time he did that. It suddenly occurred to Krankheit. He was either being followed or watched, but from where? Krankehit looked all around himself, trying to find the source of this uneasiness. He couldn't find it. He felt an urge to look up towards the rooftops. He did this yet saw nothing. Krankehit turned his head back around and began to stroke his mask's beak; "I must be going insane. Why would anybody be on the rooftops?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Seff saw the man look up at him and kept his cool as he couldn't be seen anyway. He leapt down from the roof tops and stopped in front of Krankheit and grabbed his neck whilst still invisible and pushed him back against a wall remaining invisible to conceal his identity, he didn't need people seeing him threatening this person and pulling him away.

"Who are you and what did you do on that ship which has just crashed? Its full of corpses, why? Did you kill them all?" asked Seff he sounded threatening but didn't care as a stern threatening voice would hopefully be a good way to get some answers if not already scary enough he was invisible and holding him to the wall.

Seff could see this guy was taller than himself but ignored the fact and placed his hands around Krankheit's neck as if ready to break it.
"Answer me or lose your life. Theres no point in calling out for help either as you can't hurt what you can't see."
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:45 am

Krankheit grunted as he hit the wall. Though this had happened he seemed strangely calm for someone who had just received a death threat; "My good man or woman or thing; Just because I cannot see you, does not mean I cannot harm you. Have you ever heard of the Chameleon? They are fascinating creatures. They can blend into their surroundings so they look invisible. Unfortunately, they will always leave behind some trace of themselves such as a smell or sound. "
Krankheit smirked and continued to speak as he carefully drew an empty syringe from his sleeve; "Unfortunately for yourself, by getting close to me, you have also given away your position. And for the matter of the ship; they were failed experiments. I tried to make them stronger, but alas, they all died in the end. You may have noticed how they were all mangled and partially destroyed. The drug changes the muscle and bone structure of the "receiver", but it also, as a side effect, changes the structure of their DNA. This is probably why they die. Being a doctor, I could try to save them, but where's the fun in that? {Karajajaja}"
Krankheit, now having the syringe out in his hand, tried to stab Seff in the waist; "And for your ability of somekind, perhaps the Seed of the Devil, you must remember, that their are always ways to find you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:53 am

Seff listened to what the man had to say and saw him grab a syringe, he smirked knowing he was going to try something and even agreed with this man as there were other was to find someone. He liked the sound of what this guy had tried doing as it sounded interesting despite sounding horrible. Seff was delighted to see someone else with complete disregard for human life. When he saw the syringe jab forward towards him Seff noticed this guys arms were different.

Seff let go of the man and took a step back to get out of the man's reach.
"Hm that's interesting, your right too it is easy for people like me to be found if your clever enough to know what to look for. So your a doctor of sorts are you? Interesting, so I'm going to take a guess that you've either performed some strange surgery on your arms then or its a deformity." Seff didn't know which one and was curious, he was also curious why this man was dressed up like this, but most importantly he wanted to know what this man was capable of and if he was worthy of joining his crew. Seff turned himself visible before the man and said, "I'm "Fallen" or at least that's what I call myself and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Krankheit smirked behind his mask as he placed the syringe back up his sleeve. He looked back at Seff; "Ofcourse I am a doctor. What kind of man would I be if I wasn't?"
Krankheit began to walk back and forth in a short area before stopping and looking back at Seff; "My arms? Well, you see, these are deformities that belong to a monster. And as such, I am a monster. So you see, these were not added by surgery and I would not say they are a deformity. Rather, these arms are a great tool for gaining power. And it means it's easier to restrain patients while not getting punched in the face by them."
Krankheit clicked a few bones in his body before continuing, mainly the neck and wrist bones; "Fallen? It is good that you chose to give me a nickname. Names have power. Do not give them away freely. As such, you may call me "The Plague Doctor". "Plague", "Doctor" or "Freak" work aswell. Be warned that the last one is likely to help you gain a place on my operating table."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Seff laughed at this man and smirked when he heard the bones crack, it may have seemed gross and disturbing but he liked it, the sound of bones cracking made him laugh as it was a sign of pain usually. Seff looked at the syringe slid back up his sleeve and said, "Its nice to meet you and I think I'll call you Doc, hows that? how would you like to go for a drink with me and we can discuss more about me offering you a place aboard my crew. After all I need a doctor although I must say you better not try any of those drugs on me cause I'm currently happy with how I am right now and don't foresee a great future for me being dead." Seff looked at the man's arms again and smiled. "So how about we go for a drink?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:03 am

Terry walked into the main part of the island. He heard two voices discussing something. They were arguing and it seemed now they were becoming friends. Terry sighed at the simpleness people had with people, though judging by their speech and how the self proclaimed doctor was describing his drug, they were very skilled people. Terry tried to stay out of sight, he didnt need to get involved unless provoked. He was no good with anger.... it wasnt his strong suit. A voice then spoke "Hiding are we son?" Terry knew the voice. It was a old man with grizzled face and a slightly white beard, but the old man was bulky. "Shouldnt you look to your father when he is talking to you...." Terry rubbed the temple of his head "You are not real.. thats why im ignoring you...." The old man spoke "When did you get so weak boy, it was a mistake to let you go out into the world...." Terry then whispered "Shut up..." The old man spoke "Your too weak... too weak to live, too weak to protect anyone......." Terry then yelled "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" He turned around, there was no one there. Terry realised the people had probably heard him by now. He got to his feet , if they wanted a fight, they certainly will get one for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:09 am

Hearing the sound of someone shouting "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Seff wasn't so bothered he would look to see where it was coming from but he did let his eyes drift to see where the noise came from, he saw a man who looked down on his luck standing there shouting at thin air. Inside he let a chuckle loose as he thought, bloody idiot must be drunk.

Seff then returned back to the doctor as he could see the person who had shouted looked at them and seemed to be ready for a fight, Seff really couldn't be bothered with starting any trouble right now as he had other plans and simply ignored the man who'd shouted.

In his head thoughts were flying around about this doctor who stood before him looking unusual. Seff liked the sound of him being an evil plague doctor and loved the display of complete human life which he had seen aboard the ship he'd been aboard. He was seriously considering accepting this man to join him on the seas and even thought that he could be a handy person when he found the ship he was going to steal.

Seff had grown bored of sailing around on the lousy Marine vessel he had stolen but didn't want to remove the treasure but would happily do it if it meant it would be safe. Seff hoped that this doctor also wasn't greedy like himself as he didn't want to be fighting against a guy with such strange arms and a huge array of drugs which seemed to be incredibly lethal and dangerous. He may have been able to avoid them easily but would rather not try his luck, he as only here looking for a ship originally but if by chance he could collect together a crew then even better he wasn't one to complain, as long as they were strong and evil enough he would be happy to have such people fighting along side him, but he only wanted people who were necessary to his success such as a doctor like this guy for the injured, a cook for the hungry a shipwright to keep us sailing and a sniper/scout to warn us of incoming perils not that we would need warnings. Seff was pretty sure himself and this doctor could easily take down a Marine ship each and if not then more senseless destruction for Seff, he smirked at the thought of it then said, "So ho about that drink?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:36 am

Terry couldnt hear what the other guy said, the creepy one was still standing still. He looked around, this island wasnt too big, but he couldnt stay here. This sort of place would drive a man insane.. well, he was already whack out of his mind so why not. He looked to the two individuals and then asked them" Does either of you have a ship?" He asked this question purely with the intense reason of taking a ship if they possesed one at this point in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:55 am

Seff turned to look at the man who asked if either himself or this doctor he'd just met had a ship. Seff shook his head and said, "Yea, I have a crappy Marine ship and the only good thing about it is all the treasure I've acquired. Although I'm actually here to try and get my hands on a new ship, but if your thinking about selling me one, I'm not buying." Seff kept his eyes trained on this man and was curious about him he looked like he was going a bit mad. Seff walked over to him leaving the doc behind him and asked, "So how are you, you look like your sick, want me to put you out of your misery?"
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:16 am

Krankheit became expressionless as the man had shout. He stayed there for a couple of minutes, doing nothing. Just thinking. Anything that was said to him during these few minutes was not processed. Instead, Krankheit had an image of dissecting the new man that had appeared. But what if this man gave the results he was hoping for? Krankheit began to cackle violently, seemingly at nothing. Krankheit moved his head extremely slowly to stare at Terry before suddenly snapping his head so that it would tilt. He would reach into his left sleeve and pull out a syringe. The syringe was half filled with a viscous, black liquid. Krankheit would slowly creep towards Terry, talking to Seff; "Permission to experiment and dissect this person? {Karajajaja}"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:32 am

Seff heard the crack and smirked hearing it as it was a sound he was accustomed to hearing from the amount of necks he'd snapped. Seff heard Doc ask for permission to dissect and realised just what kinda sick twisted bastard this guy was and loved it. Seff reached out putting his arm in front of the doc and shook his head. "No don't dissect him, lets hear him out first. and I'm guessing since your asking for permission that you want to join me?"

Seff liked the idea of having such a murderous doctor aboard his crew as he wouldn't have weak people, weak people he would eat for breakfast he would much rather have a crew who were all soo strong that each one could easily handle themselves. He wanted a crew of people who were strong, a crew of people who weren't afraid to stare death in the face and laugh. Seff's ideal crew seemed to be coming together as it seemed he already had a psycho plague doctor no all he needed was a shipwright and cook, but until then he would be happy with what he'd got.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:40 am

Krankheit looked at Seff, with a little bit of disappointment in his eyes; "Of course I shall join you. I would be bored if I never. Also, after we hear him out and you don't like everything you hear? May I dissect him. I won't experiment on him. I've already got a new victim. {Karajajaja}"
As Krankehit mentioned his new victim, he would begin to look at a Stray Cat that was walking alone in the street. Krankheit leened down and began to pet it for a few seconds, before stabbing it's neck with the syringe filled with black, viscous liquid. The liquid would enter the game and the cat would begin to stumble about. The cat's front left arm would become much larger, and disproportionate to the rest of it's body. It's right eye would also become much larger and be near to popping out. It would fall onto the ground with a thud. Krankheit would shake his head as the cat seeped the same black, viscous liquid from it's pours. Krankheit would open a Doctor's journal and begin to write something; "Experiment #253: Failure. Note: Do not test cats. Same results all five times."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:49 am

"Good to hear and you may do as you wish when we're done with him, he looks like he's losing his mind, it would probably be better if someone put him out of his misery." Seff looked at Doc who despite the fact that his face was covered seemed excited about dissecting this man who stood before them both. Seff knew nothing about this man but didn't really care about him either as he was just another lost soul on this Island called Whiskey Peak. He would happily shoot him without any worries but felt that if his crew mate wanted so badly to experiment on him this man would be of more use to him.

Hearing Doc say he already had a new test subject Seff found himself holding the handle of his gun as he wasn't too happy to hear he may be a test subject and if he was going to be one then he would happily kill this doctor too. Seff was ruthless and didn't trust people so easily but when he turned to see the Doctor stroking a cat and injecting him he sighed hoping he meant the cat. Seff released his gun and saw the cat's form change it was disgusting to see and hear the sounds of torment which the cat made but at the same time it was interesting to Seff and he simply smiled allowing his hair to hang over his eyes. He saw the Doctor pull out a journal and write in it.

Seff then looked back at the man who'd asked about a ship and awaited to see what he had to say for himself before Seff let Doc dissect him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:05 am

Terry was looking at their reaction. whoever these guys were they were not normal at all. Still he wasnt normal too. It was all fine and dandy , till one said they wanted to put Terry out of his misery while the other wanted to dissect him. There was no way in hell he was going to let either happen to him. " what will you do Terry?" He turned left and saw a man standing to the left of the mad doctor. It was a man playing the harmonica/ " You gonna die here boy?.... Sad time to go isnt it....." Terry knew this was another one of this hallucinations, but he didnt know where the man came from. The man looked at him with his dark black eyes " Why don you go wild Terry...... kill em all... ease your pain....." Terrys primal instinct wanted to go to that place. The places where his mind went and his dark nature takes over. Terry grabbed his sword and roared out loud. " Come then... try and kill me.... i have no place to go anyway.... this is all i have now... blood and ships........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Phra was walking throughout Whiskey Peak searching for Anubis. He wanted to fight him while he was weak. Rumors were that he was dying which presented an opportunity Phra couldn't resist. If he could defeat Anubis he could carve himself an era with his rule. Unfortunately he wasn't here making Phra travel to the Blue sea pointless. In order to get back to Skypiea now he needed a ship and a crew to navigate him there. It was just bad luck he wound up on an yonkou island where almost everyone is a pirate. He couldn't attack anybody or face a fleet from Anubis. Then he saw a deranged man taking about having a ship. Phra walked over casually covering the two impact dials on his hands with gloves so not to give away his weapons. When he got close to Terry he said "I heard you have a ship. Give it to me." Phra fully ingored Seff and his companion. They didn't interest him in the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:42 pm

Seff looked at Terry and saw him grab a sword which looked unusual, Seff smirked realising this guy had some deep anger issues. He could see it in his face. Seff didn't want to fight this guy just dispose of him if he was so useless towards him. When Seff saw another man appear with glasses and wings he tilted his head he had never seen anything like this before it surprised him to see someone like this. When he saw the man ignore himself and tell the man who stood up holding the weird looking sword to give him the ship Seff felt like it was a threat.

"You man with the wings back off, I think this guy here was about to offer us a ship that is if he has one and its not a scam. Otherwise my doctor friend here is going to doing some experiments on him, so if indeed he does have a ship we'll be taking it. Not you and what the hell are you some bloody god follower? What kinda grown man wears wings and walks around town?" Seff looked at Doc and realised that he may have just gotten them into a fight. He didn't mind but hoped these guys weren't members of Anubis's pirate crew because if indeed they were then this would be something he didn't need. The Yonkou Anubis coming after him as he tried starting up his crew.

Seff grabbed his gun and turned it invisible ready to attack any of these men. He eyed up the man with wings then the man with red hair and the strange sword before looking to Doc to see if he was fine with what was happening. He couldn't tell much but he seemed fine with it and Seff kept flicking his eyes between both men in case one of them made a move towards either himself or his 1st recruit the evil Doctor Krankheit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Phra suddenly grew his body double of what it use to giving him huge disportionate muscles and a size of 14 feet "I'm Phra, the fallen priest. 'What kind of guy wears wings and walks around town?' The guy who is going to whoop your ass if you don't get out my way." Phra wasn't going to take crap from some stranger he didn't know or cared about even if he could be a subordinate of Anubis "If anyone is getting a ship around here its me." These guys didn't look tough though, so he doubted if he was apart of Anubis crew. These guys were pushovers at best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Seff saw the man who claimed to be the Fallen Priest grow in size and listened to what he had to say and replied with out even looking up at the guy letting his hair fall down over his eyes, "What a coincidence my crew is called the Fallen Pirates." Seff smirked as this guy towered over him and aimed his gun at him, he wasn't afraid as he had seen much scarier things in his life hen he was training to become a strong assassin.

"You do realise that this Island belongs to Anubis the yonko right? If were found here to be destroying the town we could end up having a him after us not that it wouldn't be fun to have him after us, as I like a little danger. I just wanted to make sure you knew what you were getting yourself into before you try crushing me."

Seff was still holding his gun and it was still invisible, he may have started a fight against this huge winged priest and not known how he was going to beat him but none of that mattered to him right now. He really didn't care about fighting such a big guy like this, in fact the thought of asking him to join his crew passed his mind as he seemed like a strong fellow but the thought quickly subsided as he wasn't so sure a priest would really agree with some of the doctors quirks not that he really cared. Seff aimed his gun barley moving his arm only aiming it via the wrist hidden under his coat which hung over his body. Seff had it aimed at the priest in the perfect place to do some real damage.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Pirate crew ? Yonkou? Fallen? Terry puzzled and then remembered that whiskey peak belonged to one of the four emperors of the sea, Anubis. Anubis was a huge name in this part of the ocean, but Terry had been too busy with other things in his life to remember such things. Terry then calmed himself, the old man in ragged clothes playing the harmonica was gone. He breathe in deeply, he just wanted a ship. He looked at Seff and not the priest with wings. Though he was sure that had some sort of story. "Im a ship wright, i make ships for a living..." He pulled out his note pad which was stained with alcohol and showed it to Seff, it had intricate and complicated designs of ship ideas. It was the only thing which gave Terry peace. He was hoping this would attracte to their nature that he had a knowledge of ships vast from their own. He needed to see which one had a ship so he could leave this place. Though he wanted to do this without talking too much.

[[Off the coast of Whiskey Peak]]
There was clashes on the ship, uproar as the man who was clad in rich textiles was pulling at his hair "DAMMNIT!!! STOP HIM!!!!!" On the side of the ships mast sat a man who was wearing a kimono of some sort. His white hair bristling as his swords were steadied. The numerous guards surrounding him were prepared to impale him at any second should the leader call for it. The white haired individual stood up and breathed in calmly "Are you sure about this? I do not want to fight you, but i do demand you let these slaves go....." He was referring to the frightened figures hidden below deck, some pleading with the man to stop. The leader pointed at the man "I know who you are, and you have no right to tresspass on this ship, these are MY sLAVES!!!! ILL TAKE THEM TO WHEREVER I LIKE!!!!! EVEN IF THE LIGHTNING BEAST IS YOU, WE WONT LOSE!!!!". Yes, the man whose hair was white, was nicknamed the Lightning beast. He then sighed and looked as he was surrounded, "This will not be a fair fight....." He unsheathed one of his three blades. there was gleam about this sword as he lifted it. He flicked it , and immediately one of the guards spears detached as the wood of the spear was cut in two. the guard was shocked but looked and saw the man had dissapeared. Two or three guards were spurting blood across their chest. The guards began to panic as they were systematically cut down one by one. They had no idea where the attacks were coming from, they could no longer see the man after all. The leader pulled on his sabre which was at his hip, "NO KILL HIM!!! KILL HIM YOU IDIOTS!!!!!" " I was hoping you had something more refined to say....." The man was standing behind him. The leader wanted to react, but he couldnt, why? his rich textiles were now defiled by his blood which was spurting out of his chest, his sabre laid discarded on the floor. AS he fell to the floor he muttered "shit.... curse you.......curse you to hell..... Satoshi Miroku........." Satoshi looked up as he saw the ship closing in Whiskey Peak. He walked down and openend the cells below the ships deck.
[[20 minutes later]]
As the ship docked in Whiskey Peak, a plank was lowered from the ship deck. A few men were standing in wait "We got your message Commander Satoshi, it is good to see you again SIR!!!" Satoshi walked down with his swords fully sheated and looked to the eager men "Ah... its nice to see you guys again too... oh we have some people, they decided that they will serve Anubis sama with the crew....." There were about 100 people walking off the ship, all slaves. One of the Anubis pirates crew members which were greeting Satoshi looked puzzled. "There are some children and women here.... i dont know Commander....." Satoshi gently laid his hand on the pirates shoulder "Dont worry, Anubis sama will not say no, after all there is potential value in it right? They have no where to go, at least let them have a home with us...." The pirates grinned "Its good to have you back commander!!!" Satoshi grinned "Im happy to be back!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus   Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Fallen Pirates Chapter 1: Corruption spreads like a virus
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next