One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gunmenjay

Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users) Empty
PostSubject: Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users)   Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Crew Name: Duke pirates

Captain: J.W. Dukes (gunmenjay)

Flag: jolly roger with two dark gray swords and a white mushroom cloud behind both the jolly roger and the swords

Ship: Big Impact

Side: pirates

Current Members:
Master Swordsmen-Nathan White
Swordsmen/cook-Nick White(brother of Nathan)

Crew Goals:to see the world and conquer the grand line

Crew History: J.W. starts the crew when he decides to go out and be a pirate, he obtains a ship from his fathers friend as an approval of his choice. He decided to start the crew as a dream of following his father foot steps and to visit the world and conquer the grand line. when he envisioned a crew he wants each crew member to want to be part of his "family" also to be as strong as they are loyal to the crew. His father told him that to be great you need the help from others along the way and that is what he lives by, so he makes it a goal to have a strong crew to help him on his quest.

Expecting new members:yes

Last edited by gunmenjay on Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users)   Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:23 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users)   Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:10 am

If ya need a gunman/doctor who is insane I'd love to join

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t5194-loki-plague-rospilar#87510

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users)   Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:12 pm

can I join with Joy "Lost" Pandakit???
Back to top Go down
gunmenjay

PostSubject: Re: Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users)   Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:13 pm

ofcourse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users)   Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:53 pm

can i join with valawxedit when im finished with him?
Back to top Go down
gunmenjay

PostSubject: Re: Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users)   Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:18 pm

Can I see the character first?
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users)   Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:47 am

Back to top Go down
gunmenjay

PostSubject: Re: Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users)   Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:11 pm

accepted, welcome to the Duke Pirates
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users)   Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:17 am

Can I join up when my character is approved? Trake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users)   Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:07 pm

Hey Gun could I ask to be your 1st Mate?

I think it would be better to have a 1st mate who is someone other than yourself.

Also was going to ask why don't you make one of your characters something else other than a swordsman so you can fill the positions easier.

Just wondering is all you don't have to do any of this.
Back to top Go down
gunmenjay

PostSubject: Re: Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users)   Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:40 pm

sure ill make you my first mate! but the swordsmen part are for my best friends who are brothers and who both like swords, but they are not on this website.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users)   Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:43 pm

oh ok then Gun I was just enquiring but thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users)   Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:41 am

I would like to put Ulysses into this crew, if you want to accept or not.

Last edited by CleverName on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users)   Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:09 pm

Hey Gun I'm sorry but I would like to take back my character from this crew as the thread isn't moving fast enough for me sorry, hope your crew does well without me though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users)   Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:43 am

I shall take Joy out of this Crew. Reasons: Personal.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users)   Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:04 pm

I want to take Oliver out as well Reason: got a better offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users)   Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duke Pirates (Recruiting df/non df users)
Page 1 of 1