One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deviant Pirates (Recruiting)

Go down 
+2
davis.james.17
Bad Idea Bear
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

Deviant Pirates (Recruiting) Empty
PostSubject: Deviant Pirates (Recruiting)   Deviant Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:39 am

Crew Name:
Deviant Pirates

Captain:
Arctic Clover-Bad Idea Bear

Flag:
Spoiler:

Theme Tune:
Midnight Flight

Ship:
Ocean Imp-A small black ship with the jolly roger painted on the back left hand side. At the front it has anchors on either side which are horse shoes, dark coloured ones attached by thick sturdy chains. The ship currently has no figure head. The ship has 8 unisex rooms, 1 kitchen/dining room/aquarium which has a pet blue ringed octopus in the aquarium named Oily. There is 2 bathrooms connected to the corridor and a basement which is set up like a bar where crew mates can do whatever they wish from drinking at the bar to gambling, exercising and even holding hostages or whatever else they wish to do.

Side:
Pirate

Current Members:
Captain Arctic Clover-Deviant Pirates (Recruiting) Bsymbol0-Bad Idea Bear
Tracker BIB "Bad Idea Bear"-Deviant Pirates (Recruiting) Bsymbol0-Bad Idea Bear
Mechanic Sin "Grease Monkey"-Deviant Pirates (Recruiting) Bsymbol0-Bad Idea Bear
Navigator Shigorame Rika "The Azure Witch"-Deviant Pirates (Recruiting) Bsymbol15,000,000-RikaShigorame

Crew Goals:
Arctic Clover-Get a bounty & experience the greatest thrills in life
BIB "Bad Idea Bear"-Live the life he was denied, serve his captain & eat all the food he can handle
Sin "Grease Monkey"-Smoke, Schmooze, hump & burn his way through life
Shigorame Rika "The Azure Witch"-To find a pirate family like the one from her past and sail to the end of the Grand Line

Crew History:
After meeting BIB, Arctic set out for thrills in life. He wanted to do something to give himself a great adrenaline rush, seeking the perfect crime to commit proved a tricky problem. He kept his eyes open for crimes to commit and after all of his searching he realised the perfect crime to commit first off and straight away began to plan it with BIB so they could head off and begin their lives revolting against the World Government like they planned to do. After travelling around more looking for crew mates they came across Sin and convinced him to join too who agreed and joined up. The three of them have bee travelling together disagreeing and attempting to start a life of piracy but due to their attitudes failing and arguing allot of the time. During their travels they have came across an blue ringed octopus they decided to keep as a pet and name Oily who they've placed in their on board aquarium constructed by Sin. They have still yet to find other crew mates or even begin a life of piracy but are hoping to make a start soon.

Octopus Reach Saga
Serious: Deviant Pirates: Horseshoes, Straitjackets & a fistful of beli-In Progress

Expecting New Members?: Yes, we're loveable, disagreeing rogues who can never agree on something and always argue about pointless shit no matter the time nor place. However if a user joins the crew and becomes inactive for more than two weeks then I shall remove you from the crew and continue without you.

Last edited by Bad Idea Bear on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:18 am; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deviant Pirates (Recruiting)   Deviant Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:26 am

Count me in. Here's the link. And I'll be in town when my weapon gets approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deviant Pirates (Recruiting)   Deviant Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:51 am

Crews approved btw.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Deviant Pirates (Recruiting)   Deviant Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Thanks Kenjiro

Welcome Aboard Pontus
Back to top Go down
davis.james.17

davis.james.17

PostSubject: Re: Deviant Pirates (Recruiting)   Deviant Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:15 pm

Back to top Go down
http://Bountyhuntingatthenextlevel.webs.com
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Deviant Pirates (Recruiting)   Deviant Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:33 pm

Welcome Aboard

Once Arctic is approved I'll start the first thread
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Deviant Pirates (Recruiting)   Deviant Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:19 am

Ladys and gentlmen Pilgrims of all ages I give you...Adirana!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Deviant Pirates (Recruiting)   Deviant Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:58 am

Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Deviant Pirates (Recruiting)   Deviant Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:01 pm

after seeing Fisher more closely via the rp i dun fink he'll be fit for the crew soz

D:
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Deviant Pirates (Recruiting)   Deviant Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:05 pm

Nah it'a alright been meaning to delete him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deviant Pirates (Recruiting)   Deviant Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:23 am

Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Deviant Pirates (Recruiting)   Deviant Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:30 am

Accepted!

^^
Back to top Go down
joeyjoey61297

joeyjoey61297

PostSubject: Re: Deviant Pirates (Recruiting)   Deviant Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:04 pm

I would love to join your crew i just have to wait for my sheet to be approved
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Deviant Pirates (Recruiting)   Deviant Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:44 am

That'd be cool more than happy to have you aboard when your character is approved post link here and I'll see if I think they're suitable for the crew thanks for your interest Smile
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Deviant Pirates (Recruiting)   Deviant Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:34 am

Sorry to all those that were looking to join this crew, but he captain has been banned. Bad Idea Bear aka Antler has been a major problem for this site and continuously rears his ugly head. Since the crew has no offical first mate other than one of his own characters the crew is up for grabs. If no one wants it, it will merely be disbanded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deviant Pirates (Recruiting)   Deviant Pirates (Recruiting) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deviant Pirates (Recruiting)
Page 1 of 1