One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:29 am

Lucifer lay against the mast sleeping as he was slightly hung over from the previous night, his head was hurting but he ignored it. Lucifer opened his eyes and was blinded by the sun shinning in his face. He stood up and looked around, he didn't see his brother, Lucifer used his devil fruit power to raise himself into the sky so he could see what was off in the distance. Lucifer could see they were nearing an island and then lowered himself to the ship. Lucifer got himself a drink of water to help him get over his headache then sat himself down in the crows nest so he could keep an eye on how close they getting to the island.
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:33 am

Ra had been up for hours practicing his swordsmanship. He looked over at his drunk brother and laughed. He didn't think that he was ever grow up but that was ok with him. He took off his his shirt and kept going. By now he was drenched and he was tired. He turned around to look for his brother but he was gone."Lucifer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:42 am

Lucifer looked down to see Ra looking for him, "I'm up here Ra" Lucifer lowered himself down to him using his devil fruit power. "We're closing in on an island, and it looks like you were training." Lucifer smirked then picked up Ra's sword and began practising a few little techniques he'd seen Ra use. "I never saw why you found the sword so much fun to use." Lucifer then drank some more water. "Although I have no need for a sword since." Lucifer smirked at Ra.
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:45 am

Ra laughed at his brother"This sword" he said grabbing it from his brother,"Is from my old master. It's important to me and I know that even with your devil fruit powers I could kick your ass with this sword." As he said this he laughed loudly showing his brother that he was just joking around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:57 am

Lucifer used his devil fruit to drag the sword to the roof and said "Really well good luck with getting it off the ceiling. Lucifer then grabbed hold of the handle and aimed it at his brother's throat. "Thought you could kick my ass with this sword." Lucifer then offered the sword back to his brother and asked him "So don't you think we should make a list of crew members we're looking for so we don't end up getting a ridiculously large crew of people we don't want or need?" Lucifer picked up a piece of paper and a pencil then ran his hands through his hair and could feel his horns were still there, he smiled then pushed the paper over to Ra and said "Your writing by the way."
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:03 pm

Ra gladly took the paper because his brother had the handwriting of a 3 year old. "Well we don't need a swordsman, so we need a Cook, a shipwright, Someone to entertain us, a doctor..." He tapped the paper after he wrote this all down and scratched the back of his head. "What else do we need?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:13 pm

Lucifer was a little ashamed of his writing which is why he didn't like doing it, but he didn't mind reading because he knew his brother wasn't very good at it. Lucifer didn't know what he'd do without Ra so he was glad to have him around, he put his feet up on the table and fell straight off the chair hitting his head. Lucifer was in pain and stood up saying "We're definitely going to need a doctor, no assassin I could do that easily. Not entertainer, musician or a striper and pole dancer." Lucifer laughed then returned to be serious again and said "what about a helmsman, navigator, sniper, person in charge of the cannons when we get some and someone who can brew beer, it'll probably save on expenses and that way we won't have to go and buy some. Speaking of buying things I either don't ave any money or you've taken it again, either way I want it back." Lucifer felt horrible inside and his head felt even worse.
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:25 pm

Ra knew he couldn't live without his brother but he couldn't help but get a little angry when he said things like this. He was trying to get practical and then his brother goes and starts saying things that would only benefit him.

He felt like this until his brother fell over and said that Ra took the money again. He began to laugh hysterically and fell on to the ground rolling back and forth. When he finally stopped he propped himself up on to one elbow and said,"We can have whatever you want but you spent the money on all that alcohol." he laughed again and said "We have to make some money on that island and before you say it we aren't going to rob anybody."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Lucifer nodded then said "I don't rob I find." Lucifer knew how Ra felt about stealing so to ease his mind he would use his gravity reversal power to get money to fall so he could claim he found it. Lucifer had done this many times and it had paid off well but he wasn't sure if Ra was getting wise to him doing this. Lucifer then said "On a serious note, we are going to need a sniper and can we get a pet of some kind?"
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:36 pm

"yea we can have both." Saying this he jumped back down with his katana in his hand. "I'm gonna practice until we get there." He said starting to swing his sword around again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Lucifer smiled at his brother then got up walked to the front of the ship he could see a Marine ship was already docked and the only other place to dock was right next to it. Lucifer couldn't help it but he felt the need to attack them. Lucifer flew over to them and landed on the main deck. Lucifer saw there were a few Marines about the place and used his internal gravity technique and saw them fall to the floor clutching their chests as their hearts came up to their throats. Lucifer then headed into the kitchen and did the same to the cooks, he then felt a knife stick itself in his right thigh and pinned the woman cook against the wall, he looked her in the eye then said "How dare you" Lucifer then threw her to the floor and left the kitchen with 3 barrels of beer and flew back to his ship with the 3 barrels using his gravity repel on himself and the barrels. Lucifer put 2 of the barrels away and kept one, he removed the knife from his leg then washed the wound out with water whilst drinking some more beer. Lucifer then lay down watching his brother practice whilst drinking some beer.
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:16 pm

Ra was now lifting weights he was getting tired fast but he wasn't going to quit anytime soon. He turned to look at his brother who was drinking again and thought to himself that he must have had a barrel left over. He then looked back out to the island and realized they were almost there and that they were pulling up close to a marine ship. This wasn't good Ra jumped up and grabbed his katana waiting for his opponents to attack or at least show themselves. This didn't happen and when he got closer he realized that they were all dead. He jumped on there ship and realized what happened."Damn it Lucifer we don't need any more attention and you didn't have to kill them why can't you just knock them out or something?" He jumped back over and looked at his brother with frustration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Lucifer smiled then drank more beer, he then stood up and walked over to Ra and said "Well with them around and our bounties be them small, if there's allot of marines they'll be coming for us anyway, so by killing them off they're not going to be coming after us now." Lucifer then walked up to the helm of their ship as he could see they were about to dock. steered the ship next to the Marine ship then shouted "Ra drop the anchor."
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:25 pm

Ra hated his brothers thought process but what was done is done I guess. He dropped the anchor and hopped of the ship. He walked fast so he could get some distance from his brother. He didn't understand why his brother didn't value life like he did even though they grew up in the same house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:33 pm

Lucifer joined Ra on the island but he noticed Ra wanted to make distance between him. Lucifer didn't mind and ended up getting side tracked. He walked over to a church and elevated himself to the top of it so he could keep an eye on where Ra was. He sat near the top and relaxed as his head still hurt but it was beginning to feel better.
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Ra walked until he saw a market and he approached it. Everybody here was happy. He loved seeing all of the smiling people. He realized why they were here and he looked for somebody who might pay him for work. He came across an old man who was trying to pick up some barrels but they seemed to heavy for him. "I got it." He said smiling at the man and picking the barrel up. The old man just smiled at him and pointed to wear he wanted it to go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:08 pm

Lucifer could see that Ra was helping an old man with some barrels and jumped then lowered himself slowly down to a nearby roof using his gravity power. Lucifer then saw some Marines run his was via the roof, it seems there were still plenty of Marines left aboard the ship. Once the marines got close and pointed their guns at Lucifer he used his moon beam to blind them before approaching them and throwing them into the air with his gravity reversal. Lucifer then jumped down to where Ra was and said to him "We've got company." Lucifer pointed to the marines he'd just thrown into the air as they returned back to the ground quickly due to the earth's gravity.
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Ra ran quickly in the opposite direction of the marines. Well at least it was nice to see all the happy people even though I left a bad impression. He continued to run and pulled Lucifer into an alley way. "So did you find out where the local bar was yet? I figured thats probably where you were." He laughed showing that he wasn't being serious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Lucifer wasn't in the mood for joking and turned to Ra with a serious expression on his face ans said "No, I was keeping an eye on my younger brother. I didn't want you getting into any trouble, but it seems the marines found and came for me." We should stay out of sight for a bit, then go hide out in a pub or something."
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Ra was surprised by his brother and quickly apologized. "Sorry, I was just joking around." He looked at his brother and felt bad now. "I know where the local pub is I saw it on the way in we can hide out there for a while." Ra pulled up his hood and took the lead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Lucifer dipped his head and looked around quickly before following after Ra, he kept his eye out for marines and any he came across he used his gravity reversal to throw aside or he blinded with his moon beam.
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:55 pm

They made it to the pub without any trouble and walked inside. This place wasn't the greatest. It was poorly lit and there were a bunch of thugs running around in there. He sat down and waited for the bartender to come over."Hey do you want anything Lucifer." He said turning around to look at his brother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Lucifer shook his head then said "This is a good place to hide, the dim lighting will help us hide and if we stay here a while I'm sure we can find something to do, or someone." Lucifer laughed a little then let his brother get something to drink while he remained seated.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Sai fell over in his corner seat "Damn, i really shouldn't have drank soooo much!!" looking over at the half empty glass of booze. "Although i did beat my record, one half glass!!!!" he shouted, sitting back up in his chair. He was starting to feel better so he decided to take a look around the room. No one really stood out to much on this run down island, and since he had arrived there had been nothing to special going on. At that moment he heard quite a bit of shouting and soon after, two unique characters entered the pub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:35 pm

Lucifer saw someone on the floor get back on his chair when he entered the pub, Lucifer ignored the man as he didn't want this guy drawing any attention towards them. Lucifer waited for his brother to get him his drink and kept his eyes fixed on the door. Lucifer felt a little bored and used his moon moon df to raise and lower the coaster on his table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers    Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Yin Yang Pirates Chapter 1 The link between brothers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next