One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Rafe smiled as he looked down at Jade's head in his lap he stroked her hair then looked up at Cody and shook his head smiling. "You shouldn't drink too much Cody, and yeah, I guess you could say we, are together." Rafe looked back down at Jade smiling and then said, "Come one, lets got get Jade's stuff." Rafe stood up helping Jade up and then holding her hand and leading her over to the door and picking up Cody over his shoulder and carrying him out of the hospital he could tell Cody was still slightly affected by the wine and wanted to help his captain out. With Cody on his shoulder and Jade beside him they exited the hospital and Rafe looked to Jade before smiling and saying "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down

Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:19 pm

jade held rafe as they left the hospital and saw rafe show more kindness to cody and she thought she should too but he shouldnt drink. as they got back to the ship she jumped on with a majestic foward flip she then ran into her ship into the performance deck and started to dismantle all the ariel straps and ribbon and her pole. she packed it all up and when she saw rafe again she dumped it onto his arms and said "please take them for me" she carried a bag with some other things in there mainly money. she took out 10,000 beli and gave it to rafe and said "you have this ." she then took her bag off and took out another 100,000 beli and gave it to rafe and said" take it all "
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Cody felt asleep on the way to the ship. He was making strange gestures while sleeping and mumbling to himself. Soon he rolled down of Rafes shoulder and fell on the ground. Cody jumped on his feet and got in a battle stance. ''The wine! Its every...'' Cody remembered he was awake so he didn't finish the sentence.''Oh we are here...'' Cody let out a drunken smile and made a basket out of ice. ''Here you can put some of the stuff in here''
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:40 pm

Rafe took the basket and placed some of Jade's equipment in the bag, he was happy to help, carrying all of Jade's equipment he smiled at him and laughed, Cody was an interesting guy. Rafe happily took the money Jade gave him then said "Thanks but I'll have no use for money with you by my side, your my inspiration to write such pretty poetry. I'm glad you liked the poem I wrote you, you can expect many more like that." Rafe smiled holding all of Jade's equipment in one of his hands and under his armpits. Rafe prepared himself to catch Jade and said to her "Jump down here and I'll catch you." He looked at Cody who was asleep on the floor and smirked. Rafe picked him up and held him on his back and awaited Jade to join him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:45 pm

jade jumped down from the side of the ship and landed in rafes arms and she was wearing her performance gear she had a set on her ship she didnt have much else in the means of clothing she needed to get something else to replace these for going outside. she then stroked rafes face with one of her hands before hugging him and said "i love you and your beautiful poetry. she then got out of rafes arm and didnt put anything in codys bucket because she didnt trust anything she owned with a drunk she then said "wheres your ship?"
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Rafe looked around to see if he could see Cody's ship then shook him on his back waking Cody up. As he held Cody on his back and tried to wake him up he dropped him on the floor then said to him. "Hey Cody, where's your ship?" Rafe could feel Jade beside him and couldn't help but smile. Rafe held Jade hands tight and then said to her "I will write a poem for you everyday and do whatever I can to help and protect you, I will do the same for you too captain except for the poems though." Rafe could feel his heart beating within his chest rapidly due to how happy he was to have found the woman he hoped would be the love of his life.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:56 am

Cody woke up and stood up. ''Oh the ship? hm... I'l lead the way. Cody started walking alittle bit strange becouse he was still under the effect of alcohole.''Dont worry i can.. Take care of myself.'' said Cody and lead Rafe and Jade to his ship.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:04 am

Holding on to Jade's hand Rafe followed the little drunk Cody, along the way he could feel his brain putting more and more new words together for a new poem for Jade, it seemed now that he was happy she was happy he didn't want to stop pleasing her with his wondrous mind and the placing of words. Rafe started to see a ship and thought to himself Cody is a young boy with an ice power what kinda flag would he come up with, when he saw the skull and snowflakes he made the connection and helped Cody then Jade climb aboard. Once aboard Rafe put Jade's stuff down then said to Cody "So where are our rooms captain? I need some place to put all Jade's stuff. Rafe then turned to Jade and felt himself overcome with a feeling of romance as he looked into her eyes and could see a glimmer of happiness which he guessed hadn't been there in a long time. Rafe wrapped his arms around Jade and dipped her then kissed up neck finally ending with a long tender kiss on the lips. Rafe couldn't believe how beautiful Jade looked in her outfit and could feel her soft skin against his hand and he liked it.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:30 am

'' Ok the ship has 4 rooms and 3 of them are bed rooms... 1 of them is mine and there is also one that is big enough for the both of you you probably want to have 1 together right?'' Said Cody and smiled.''There is also a kitchen that is also a living room and 2 more bedrooms one is ofcourse my.''
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:39 am

Rafe then stood up and lifted jade back to her feet again and smiled at Cody "Thanks Cody and sounds good I'd don't know about Jade but I wouldn't mind sharing one with her if she wishes." Rafe then picked up all Jade's equipment and made his way to a room where he dropped her stuff off. Rafe then wanted to have a talk with his new captain to see what his plans were. Rafe removed his book and feathery quil from his belt then ended up back on the main deck unable to find Cody. Rafe decided this would be the perfect time to continue his exercise from earlier and removed his top and began doing push ups in a handstand position.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Cody came to the kitchen and took a sit at the table. He was in a bad mood and his head hurt quite a bit. ''Ohh why did I have to drink... Should have just sticked with 1 glass of wine.'' Cody made a strange gesture and leaned on the table.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:31 pm

with sweat dribbling down his arms and dripping from his forehead and heavily aching muscles Rafe lowered his body 400 push ups later. Rafe picked up his shirt and wiped the sweat from his fore head and entered the kitchen where he found Cody. Rafe sat down beside Cody and said to him "You should be happy, you got a crew now, even if it is only two people. You got me and you got a beautiful dancer on your crew too." At that point Rafe began to feel the effect the wine had on him after being upside down for such a long time. Rafe got up to run to the edge of the ship but couldn't get up in time and ended up coating the table in puke. Rafe sat still and looked at mess then at Cody. "Sorry, bout that."
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Cody wasnt in the mood sohe face desked.'' Just.. Just clean it up...'' Cody yawned and looked at Rafe. ''Why wouldn't I be happy 2 crew members arent nothing...'' Cody's head hurt so bad that he just sit behind the table doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Rafe stood up and went to clean the table but instead slipped and fell landing on his back, landing in more of his sick which had dribbled to the floor. Rafe lay on the floor for a little bit in pain till he felt something dripping on his face. Realising it felt hot and stunk Rafe reacted quickly by rolling away from the table and wiping the sick from his face. Rafe got up and cleared the table and the floor of sick then washed his face and sat beside Cody feeling almost as bad as him. "You may only have 2 crew members so far, but its a start, and I'll help get more crew members too so it should all be fine" Rafe smiled at Cody then felt more sick pile up in his mouth and swallowed it. "It'll be fine Cody."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:36 pm

jade started to put up her silks on the sails because there were no where else she could put them she then inserted the retractable pole into the ground of the deck. she then walked over to rafe and said hugging him "whats wrong?" she held him by the hand before she started to nail in the pole into a room she named her own but it was really the shared room.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:43 pm

Rafe got up and ashed out his mouth with some water then said to Jade nothings wrong, I just threw up a little, but I've washed my mouth out." He then saw Jade had chose the shared room and fixed up a pole. Rafe smiled then said "I'll leave you to decorate your room and go find mine." Rafe turned to the door ready to find his own room.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:39 pm

Cody's head stopped to hurt so he went to the captains cabin where everything was frozen and it would be unbearably cold for a normal person. Cody took a sit at his big ice chair and just looked at the air and thought about his new crew. He didn't even notice but he was making a scuplture of a girl in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Rafe opened another room to see Cody sitting in an ice chair it felt cold inside and Rafe used his arms to warm himself up. "Nice room you got here Captain but its bloody cold in here." Rafe didn't enter as it looked too cold he just stood in the doorway looking in. "I'm guessing this is your room so I'll go sleep find another room to be mine, hope your feeling better." Rafe turned away and walked to find his room as he turned he slipped and smacked his head on the ground so hard it nearly knocked him unconscious. "Argh! Fuck that hurt!" Rafe sat up holding his head and slowly stood up then walked down the hall way to find his own room. Rafe felt dizzy as he walked and ended up passing out as he had stood up too quickly.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:01 pm

''God dammit do you need to be so loud??'' Cody walked after Rafe and saw him lieing on the ground. Cody checked his arm for a pulse and then if he was breathing.''Aint that a kick in the head...'' Cody laughed to himself and dragged him into Jades room becouse it was the closest one. Cody put Rafe on the bed gently with his devil fruit. He also put some ice on his forehead. ''Looks like your man passed out.'' Said Cody and turned to Jade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3