One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:01 pm

''yosh,another crew member.''
youri then walked back to the ship and noticed some baldy.
he walked past the man and grabbed him by his shirt,dragging him with him on the ship.
''looking at that cook's hat you are going to be my ship's cook,i won't take no for an answer!''
youri grinned a little realizing he had a crew in so little time.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:11 pm

when Ren saw Youri walking on te ship with 2 people following him he said ''now that I found you I can leave the girl in your care again'' then he mentioned the man that he bumped into earlier,''sorry for bumping into you earlier,see this girl was wounded and we got chased'' he said applogizing again, then Ren jumped on the border of the ship on the dock again '' Think I should take my leave now, take care'' he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Yasal heard all that was said outside and noticed another bigger guy on the ship who Youri said was going to be the cook Yasal was confused how he'd managed to get so many people together so quickly and call them his crew. Yasal couldn't believe it. She hadn't exactly been bought or agreed to be a member of his crew and yet he she was lying being told she was part of a pirate crew along with these other guys who were all in a similar situation.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:20 pm

''oi freakish panda thingy!no way you are going to leave!you are part of my crew now buddy!''
yelled youri at the panda.''if you leave i will probably kill you~!.youri sounded childish in his last sentence but he was deadly serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:24 pm

annachie jumped onto the youris ship when the panda spoke to him he said "its fine you had somewhere to be and ill be fine". he saw the merwomenfrom earlier while he went through the ship he said nothing as they were speaking to each other and he got a room opposite the room the merwomen was in because it was a bedroom and he couldnt be bothered to go any further and then her put down most of his sciencey stuff he could get from his ship mostly little things . he then got a draw and placed one vial of blood in it and drank the other he then washed out the vial and put it on his desk with his packet of tablets he had lost all but few about 15. he then left his room and tripped and was stumbling to get up he then made his way back into his own room he drank the rest of the blood not knowing it was the last bottle he sat down stressed,tired,a little ill and annoyed. he licked the blood off his lips.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:29 pm

Mixed with the sudden apperance of the stranger, and the sudden aggresive maner of the man, the chef started to cry. "Who are y-y-y-you? I was j-j-j-ust sitting! Y-y-y-ou meanie! L-l-leave me alone!", The strange chef said terfully between sobs, with a mixture of tears and snot rolling down his shirt. He tehn suddenly stopped his tears as he noticed the pressence of a panda, and after wiping away his tears and staring at Ren for a few moments he grinned childlishly and tried to run towards, saying cheerfully; "Yay a big cuddly panda! Come here panda! Jason wont hurt you, Jason just wants hugs! Come be my friend mr. panda!", out streching his arms for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:16 pm

''with that martial skills you showed before, don't make me laugh'' Ren wasn't treathend by youri ''and tell me again since when did I actually agree to join ure crew, your hundred years to young to be my captain'' he smiled, he actually liked the guy, he liked the fact of making him member without him agreeing
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:31 pm

''you want a taste of my skills?''
youri threw jason on the ship like he was nothing and took a battle stance.
''let's go panda''
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:56 pm

Ren closed his eyes to get energy from his suroundings, in half meditation and half combat stance he stood the waiting for youri to attak him, when his eyes where closed he could feel the heat of youris body and could thus tell where he was
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:11 pm

Youri moved at soru speed to ren and appeared in front of him,trying to punch him in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:13 pm

Ren Transfered the energy gathered to his stomach just before youri could hit him, making his stomach stronger then iron, he did this while he was meditating, his eyes where still closed
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:26 pm

Youri's attacked was stopped,and his hand received damage at the same time.''ouch...''.
Youri quickly regained himself and did a high kick toward ren's face.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:06 pm

Rens eyes where still closed, he transfered the energy from his belly to his head just in moment to black the kick, it could be quite humilinating for an enemy when Ren just stoud there with his eyes closed, waiting for an opponent to punch himself to the point where both his arms broke, to kick to a point where the legs would break, If there isn't a reason for Ren to go serious he won't
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:45 pm

once again his attack was blocked,this time his feet hurt.''ok,this time you will get off with a truce,you join my crew,or i will need to continue beating you up...ouch..''
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:53 pm

Ren opened his eyes and smiled, ''and how would you do that,'' Ren asked as he moved energy to his fist and aimed it at youris chest, if the attack would hit it would be a great impact
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:59 pm

''to slow''.youri dodged it and appeared behind ren.''bear hug~''.he suddenly hugged run expecting to feel nice and soft fur.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:55 pm

Ren laughed when Youri hugged him,''okay you won'' he said, he never expected something like that, the boy could be stronger, the boy could learn a lot, but he could learn it to him, he could teach the boy how to fight,'' so Captain, where is our next destination, and oh well we should train together sometimes you have a lot to learn from me
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:05 pm

''then let's go pedington''
youri jumped on the ship waiting for the only one who agreed to join his crew to come on board and sail away.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:47 pm

As Jason watched landed with a thud after being thrown aboard Youri's ship, he watched the battle between the pirate and the panda in confusion, right up till it's end, and then started cowering when Youri leapt aboard his ship. "Please dont hurt me Mr.! I'm only a cook! I'm supposed to be cooking things now in a restraunt!", Jason grovled.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:56 pm

''i don't care you're part of my crew now and if you leave the marines will come to get you~''.youri said it in a laughing manner and then set sail.''let's go!''
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:05 am

Jason merely nodded, while thinking to himself; I already helped two pirate crews, so I can't really go ask for help anyways, and fled down to under deck to search for the ships kitchen.
(OCC: Ummm is this thread closed now?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2