One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)

Go down 
+2
Agthala
Rodoku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Karasus father sighed as the man looked at him and challenged him directly, however Karasus father was not in actually the captain, therefore there was no need to talk back to the Fire man. Taking out his hands he laid them on Sakuras and Carolines head, "Both of you have chosen a road you may never turn back from, I will now give you the first steppng stone in both of your journeys." with both his hands touching his comrades he copied and inserted a large amount of information into both of their heads, giving each of them the knowledge he learned through years of training on Rokushiki, Caroline and Sakura will both be given a small portion of what he learned, teaching Sakura the Kami-e technique, allowing her to move as smoothly as her music, and Caroline Shigan allowing her to use her finger as a close range weapon, rather then only her bow and arrows.

After inserting all of the information into their minds he lifted his arms from them and laid it on their shoulders "Let me be the first to welcome both of you as Dark Isle Assassins.."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Daiki heard Roger jumping, he turned his head to look at him and saw that he took a gun out and pointed at him. The moment the bullet shot out of the gun, Daiki lifted a cloud of clay too block the bullet, which he solidified to stuck the bullet in, and then he made soft again and let it float in the air around him.
Daiki looked at Roger with a pokerface again. This guy was starting to be really anoying.

"Hey, could you stop thinking you can beat me?"-Daiki told him without showing expression in his face. -"Why do you think I am the first mate of this crew? But if you want to join the crew so much, I think you have prooved that you can be somewhat deadly... to someone that doesnt know the correct things and doesnt have training."

Daiki gave a deep breath and relaxed.

"I am the first mate of a guild of assasins called the Dark Isle assasins."-he continued. -"My name is Daiki, and if you want to become an assasin, you must work silently, you must work skillfully and you must work powerfully. So just must be something more... discrete."

Daiki finished giving Roger an accusing look.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:38 am

At last one of his tacticks had worked, he was now a part of a crew, he stretched out hand and said Roger Xavier, known in the marines as Flambe X, and i would be happy if you could train me, but remember this, i don't trust anyone else than you ok then he took out his pipe and lidt it, then he put it in his mouth and started to smoke, then he said with the pipe in his mouth so Daiki where is the ship then he waited for Daiki to reply.
(OOC: in my last post I fired off blank shots meaning no bullet only a bang, read the entire post before saying i did something else)
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:31 am

"Well, as this was your test and In my opinion, you have proved you are strong enough, I will allow you to join the crew, but I think the old man here can give you some interesting techniques through the touch of his hand."-Daiki smiled at Karasu's father.-"Step forward and let this man teach you something."

Daiki looked into Karasu's dad's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:50 am

that old thing over there can teach me something, how he looks like he hasn't been in a battle since like 100 years ago, but since I trust you I guess I will do as you say and with those words he walked forward to the old man and waited for the gift of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Nick D. Pie

Nick D. Pie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Caroline felt the information flood into her brain. When all of it was in her head felt heavy and she had slight headache. She understood that the skil lwould need training, but she was happy cause she knew that her close quarters combat was very limited. She bowed her head and thanked the old man.

She walked away abit from the rest of the group. She hadn'tt had anytime for herself since she got noticed by that captain. She lied down flat onto the sand. She looked up in the sky and thought about how much she had evolved from being the little kid to the now skillfull killingmachine. AS she lay there she saw a seagull in the air. She zoomed in on it with her cyborg eye. She saw it's exact location and decided to shoot it down.

She took out Pace, her right hand crossbow and shot one arrow. The arrow piereced through the seagulls head. After half a minute the dead body of the bird touched the ground. She took out hte arrow and cleaned the brain parts off.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:35 pm

"Hmm... are you sure you want to walk the path of an assassin? there is no turning back." Karasus father put his hand upwards, rising above his new comrade. He watched the other comrade walk away into the ocean, while holding his palm up he awaited for the man to have his response. Depending on what he would say Yaminoque would give him a technique. The man needed to dedicate his life and soul to the Dark isle Assassins, The King would not hesitate to kill those that weren't.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:17 pm

yeah yeah I am sure just get it overwith Roger said as he bowed down before this old man, then he asked if this hurts i will f...ing kill you Daiki then he waited for what ever was coming.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Yaminoque placed his hand on the man, "If that is what you chose, then your fate is decided" his palm was placed on the mans head. He waited a few seconds before gathering his strength and attempting the technique one final time, countless amounts of information was looked through, a small part of his mind was copied and sent into the mind of Roger, putting the knowledge of Rankyaku the technique of air slicing with the legs. Yaminoque removed his Palm and muttered words of welcome to the new comrade.

"Your future is decided.. but remember to hold your tongue when talking to my Son, he might not take it so lightly." Yaminoque waited for Daiki to return, Daiki was going to receive the last piece of information for the day, the information was of a Legend.. the one of a Titan.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:35 pm

as the information flowed through his mind, it was all clear, he had a lot to learn, even though he had killed a lot of marines and pirates in his past, he was an amature comepared with these guys, maybe he needed to be a little more humble and not so smug all the time, then his crew wouldn't get mad at him the first day at sea, then he remebered the words of the captain all those years ago, when you are strong enought to beat me, you wil find me where two worlds conect then he asked Daiki on his way over to him, hey do you know of a place where two worlds conect then he waited for Daiki to reply.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Daiki looked at Roger impatiently. He would need to get a little more humble, if not, the other crewmates would not like him. He saw how Karasu's father placed his hand in his forehead and transmit information to him. Daiki had not felt the flow of information into his body yet, because no information had been passed to him yet, although he was about to receive something interesting. As Yaminoque was done with everyone, Daiki started approaching him, but stopped to answer Roger's question. A place where two worlds connect... Daiki had heared lots of legends, stories, he had read a lot of things, he had spied on old men telling tales to small children,and the only place he thought of two worlds connecting... was fishman island, the entrance to the new world.

"Well, I guess that the only place I can think of where two worlds collide...".Daiki started.-"Is fishman island, the entrance to the new world... at least the entrance for pirates, cause I dont think we'll ever go to mariejoa."

Yep, Daiki knows a lot. He loves to collect information about the world. Then he walked towards Karasu's father again.

"Ok, I am ready for the information." -Daiki said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:48 pm

Karasus father raised his hand, and narrowed it to Daikis head, he took a deep breath beore taking a book from his pocket, labeled "The clash of the titans". "Read, it's good for you." He handed the book to Daiki, putting it on his palms, then he took a step back. He was remembering everything about the mission before trying to explain it, the techniques they had just learned were about to help them on the mission they were about to handle. "Alright, now that everyone here has gotten the techniques, your first missions shall begin." Yaminoque took a deep breath before continuing the sentence.

"Your Target is an Assassin for Hire by the name of Shusei, the fact that none of you know of him shows how talented he is in hiding his name. He was responsible for Destroying a city, and allowing it to be overthrown by a Gang group, he did it for the money. Your only job is to make sure he Dies, however he knows we are coming and we have reason to believe he'll have allies. We can't take him by surprise and we can't run, in this mission your more warriors then assassins, your job will be tough, but I expect ALL of you to come back to Dark Isle, Daiki will show you the way." The assignment was very hard to accomplish, and they had no idea who his allies would be, but they will be strong.

"Alright men, your first mission is the assassination of Shusei, if his allies get in the way they must be dealt with as well.. leave no witnesses unless they are pure of heart, which i doubt his allies will have." With those words Yaminaque walked away, heading towards the other side of the Island, he was going to get his own ship so he could return to Dark Isle, where he'd most likely wait for them to return. While inside their heads he secretly copied some information to get to know them better.. he was almost getting attached to them in specific, each with their own backgrounds or Revenge, among other things.

He remembered to put the address of the island Shusei was spotted sailing into on the back of the book, the position was very detailed, and into an unknown island. "Good luck guys.." Yaminaque Disappeared into the City, He'd find a boat within a few hours, but by the time he came back he expected the crew to be gone.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Daiki closed his eyes, waiting for Karasu's father to touch his head and pass the information to him through his devil fruit powers, but all he received was a book... it was titled "The Clash of the Titans". Daiki was little disapointed and frustrated, he tought he would receive it the easy way, but nooo... he had to read the book. Well, he guessed that if Kaasu's dad gave it to him because it's good, he must have to read it. Daiki put the book in his left hand and heard Karasu's dad.

So well, they had to go and kill this guy called Shusei, and they had reasons to think he had many allies that would protect him... so they would have to kill them all. Daiki sighed, the next mission was going to be a hard and long one... so when Yaminoque walked away, he turned and announced to the crew.

"Ok, let's go back to the ship, we can plan what we're going to do and how we are going to do it there, and of course, I am the navigator... so I have to take us to the place." -Daiki announced this and then remembered he didn't have the position of where Shusei was going to be... but, before he panicked, he looked at the book he had in the left hand... and there was the place, in the back of the book.-"Ok, let's go."

Daiki walked to the ship, guessing his crewmates were following, he sat in the deck of the ship, where there was a table with some chairs. He waited for his crew to board the ship. Then stood up raised the anchor, took the ship's wheel, and started navigating towards the horizon, reading the note on the back of his book.

(Ok guys! Thread closed! If you want to make a post saying you boarded the ship, dont hesitate on doing it. Tomorrow we'll have the next thread and we'll do a short time skip, so all of you can have developed your rokushiki technique, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)   Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Dark Isle Assasins, Searching for assasins. (CLOSED, except if anyone from the crew wants to post something final to the thread)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next