One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:49 pm

"Great reaction timing, I had no idea you new Soru to that extent.. I am beginning to have more and more expectations from you." Karasu Decided to take things to a higher percentage, maybe his 3rd strongest technique would do some damage. Karasu prepared both his Pistols and aimed them at Daiki, he was about to attack him with a powerful technique that he only uses against people with strong defenses. This attack is strong enough to kill most that try to stop it, and injure the ones that try to dodge it. Karasu Got prepared moving his foot in a position like a sumo wrestler would, he twisted the pistols as he shot 4 bullets moving in a circle. "Tornado shot.." the bullets span in a quick motion, heading towards Daiki, that the winds surrounded the bullets causing them to give the appearance of a tornado, the effects made the grounds rocks move out of the area they were before. The tornado like attack was aiming straight at Daiki, a single one of those powerful bullets can cause a bigger crater then the Canon bullet.

"This is my Final Move, SURVIVE DAIKI!! Show me how strong your will is!"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:10 pm

Daiki nodded and smiled when Karasu complimented him. Then he waited for the next attack, this one was more complex than any other Karasu had shot him with, and it was pretty much like a tornadoe. How to deal with this attack, it was a problem, but every hurricane, every tornadoe, every cyclone had its calm eye. That was it, if he managed to use Soru and pass exactly through the middle of the attack, he would be unharmed.

"Soru."- Daiki mumbled as he disappeared from its place. In a slow camera what he did was to run towards the tornado and threw himself like a swimmer entering the water to dive and appeared in the other side, but when he jumped he had kicked a rock that had went flying and hit one of the bullets, making an explosion that hit part of his left arm, taking off a superficial piece of flesh.

"OUCHHHH!!!!"- Daiki complained and gasped, holding his left arm, bleeding badly.-"Thanks to god that was the last round... ouchhh oucchh."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:23 pm

Karasu smiled, walking over to Daiki he offered his hand to help him up. He had found some new respect for the man. He had definitely earned his new rank. "Daiki, out of all of the Assassins on this island none of Them have survived more then 3 rounds with me, yet here you are and survived 5 with only a minor wound, You have earned your place as my First Mate." The crowd surrounding the Colosseum yelled with excitement as Karasu continued talking.

"The room you stayed on tonight will be your new Home, Soon i will give you your first mission", There was a sudden pause to his speech, as he let out a warmer smile, "Welcome.. to your new Family" Karasu held his hand out to help him up, behind Karasu was 2 more men smiling at Daiki, holding Medical supplies. Normally they would be bowing but to them.. having someone survive the 5 actions was a much bigger thing.. in that moment Daiki was the center of the Arena.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:09 am

Daiki felt overwhelmed by the joy and ecxitement of the moment, he took Karasu's hand and stood up.

"Thanks Karasu, after spendinh so much time with you, I'd be glad to be your first mate, thank you again for giving me the opportunity to prove myself."- Daiki told Karasu. then he walked towards the doctors, who put some clear colored liquid on Daiki's arm, making it hurt a lot. Then the other one put a bandage around the wound. Daiki felt amused, he had never been a center of attention like that before, he thankes her foster mother in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:39 am

Karasu couldn't help but smile at the man, He was indeed done with his assignment. He had Passed as one of their own. After helping him up Karasu walked towards the exit without looking back, as he looked towards the sky another Bird was flying in the air with a Mission. The bird dropped the letter on Karasus Palm, reading it. "Next Target: Ryou from Bare-Fist Pirates, Be careful" Karasu frowned, after only a day of break he got a 4 star assignment. This was going to be a tough one and a pain in his ass, he really didnt want to do anymore work for the duration of the week, but in this situation 4 stars meant he had to do it.

Giving the new man a break would be the only natural thing after this incident. Although Daiki would usually be the one doing this Assignment, Karasu took it on himself. "Daiki, relax yourself while im gone, i might be back in a few weeks, the most a month" Karasu walked away. Having a Big Vulture appear from the sky and land on his coats shoulder, He readied his guns as he left towards his ship. Eventually sailing off into his next target, in the Paper.. showed his current Location, and what was assumed to be his next few as well.

((Chapter Closed))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2