One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)

Go down 
+12
LoreleiMaiden
Redmerv
klemenator
Cobdogred
y dau cymraeg
Fargo
Hikaru
Nick D. Pie
Ghostlyghost
Agthala
Rodoku
Karasu(the crow)
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:59 pm

need re-approval, added the crews new ship/submarine and goals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:37 pm

APPROVED (AGAIN)
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Accepted into the crew, welcome aboard cob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:42 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:40 pm

The thread with the island has been called off, it came to my attention that most of the crew if not all of it is already the skill level to be a DIA, the recruitment thread will most likely be held inside Dark Isle but the person still has to fight either Karasu or Daiki to get in. If the person going against you sees you as strong enough consider that your ticket to Dark Isle with him.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:55 pm

Here is a doctor Adriana
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Accepted, welcome to the crew, I'll see if I can either send anyone for your thread or my NPC Yaminoque.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:42 pm

Klem, if you start off the thread (in detail please) I can arrive with Yaminoque, then we can start your characters thread. I do plan o you setting the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:50 am

Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:02 pm

I have this feeling that Crow is in one of those RP breaks because of college... he said that he left me in charge if something like this happened. If I were him I'd approve you... but don't consider it an official approval.

We could have you be in the crew but not a part of it yet.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Dark Isle Assains... it's my painful duty to inform you that the Dark Isle Assasins have to disband. I got word, through Cobdogred, that Crow asked me to disband this crew... I'm sorry to everyone that had their hopes up for this crew =/
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Its disbanded until further notice, so if he comes back it maybe reestablished.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Everyone whom is still active, your characters can now be called Dark Isle Assassins. The crew is back on, I'll have to make this brief and simple. Get all of your characters in Dark Isle when the thread is up, unless you are in a mission in which case I would rather you finish what you started. When you arrive in the island, after the thread is made, you will be branded with a Dark Isle mark.. it's a metal stick with the DIA signal in the end of it, to be burned into the chosen spot of your character.

For now though, you may walk around freely knowing you are assassins working under Dark Isle. You may now commence the hunting down of unsuspecting pirates.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:43 pm

Alright, training thread is up. For those of you that are not busy, get your asses to the island of dark isle here. The training is revolving around the rokushiki moves. Again, you will be branded here.

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t6618-dark-isle-assassins-the-harsh-training-of-the-six-rokushiki-techniques-open-to-the-dark-isle-assassins-only-if-not-in-dia-must-get-persmission-from-me-to-join
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:35 am

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Accepted. Doku, Kenjiros character, will be asking/fighting your character to join the crew. Ask him for the thread, or I'll link it here when he makes it.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:36 am

as discussed im applying this character as a pet https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t6753-huli-jing-the-multiple-faced-fox and as thief intel gatherer and for whatever you need him
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:59 pm

You are accepted, I'll volunteer to get your fox. I'll PM you/IM you the link to the thread if you want me to create it. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:19 am

Cleck here for thread

Alright, everyone, except for Dau's character and Ag's since you guys are still in Dark Isle, go to this thread, we will have the meeting for the crew to be split up into two threads that we'll assist. They are both Yonku. All of your characters have received a message via black birds, or via den den mushi stating the location and time they will all meet, I need EVERYONE in this thread. Dau's character and Ag's has to get the rokushiki techniques before heading to the island, but i still need them inside.

Karasu will brand your characters in the thread, you choose the location.. I recommend somewhere that wont offend the authorities when you show it XD (Looks at cob)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Since there is no argument from any sides, Accepted.

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:04 pm

Added Singiuko to the list. If anyone wants to have their own thread, apart from the current one, to meet up with the Assassins that person will have to wait until after the war in the Anubis thread. After the assistance in the war with Anubis, assassins will be spread to each of your threads (this goes for future people that join the crew as well) to invite your characters to the crew. A fight may be done to test the skills of your character.

The only exception is those that are willing to meet with the crew in either this thread, or the Anubis thread which is right after. Those can join right then and there with a small test to see the strength of the character.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next