One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)

Go down 
+12
LoreleiMaiden
Redmerv
klemenator
Cobdogred
y dau cymraeg
Fargo
Hikaru
Nick D. Pie
Ghostlyghost
Agthala
Rodoku
Karasu(the crow)
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:32 pm

Cyan Checko was regrettably removed do to the Deletion of his Account.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:36 pm

alright now that everyone updated your character sheets its time for the real mission to start. Good Luck, I made it especially challenging for all of you.

Click here for your first mission

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:11 am

Current thread Closed.

Alright, new arrangement made.

The people on Active missions have earned the right to continue making their own threads, in other words you are free to hunt down PCs (with the other guy/gals permission), or NPCs (if you think you can create your own thread or ask someone to make one). If you need help with a thread I'll be glad to find/make one for you via PM. You may work in groups or Solo on your missions, it is completely up to you but whatever you do you must PM me the details.. after all Karasu has to be the one to give you the assignment, probably by your personal Den Den Mushi.

The people on Paid Vacation, you are currently busy so I have saved your characters and left them on Vacation, in other words they are on Dark Isle relaxing until you PM me or notify me on this sheet that you want to be active again, please do not post until you notify/PM me that you are active again, I'll immediately move you to Active Missions after I receive your PM or am notified through this crew page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:49 am

Where should i join because my char hasnt joined yet
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Rodoku has agreed to do a thread that will allow Cyan to join, Simply PM him what you are interested in and he'll do what he can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Accepted , PM me what you plan to do with your character, we'll make a plan for ya. We might put yours and Annachies thread together to allow both characters to join, Depends on what you want to do.

PM me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:32 am

Well I don't mind how I join Crow I could just have it that Lone is smuggled to the Island or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:48 am

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:07 am

I am putting this crew back active, I will be working on your thread soon enough, Antler if you are still interested I would put your character as joining in that thread, I heard Thor was no longer active so there would be no point in accepting his character unless i heard from him otherwise. PM me if you have any questions
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:11 pm

Chapter 3

Our first training thread as a whole, you can thank Rodoku and Kayzen for both asking for it. (Just realized i named the only active members left)
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:57 pm

can a spot be held briefly for explosives/ dagger character? i would like to make one
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:36 am

Alright, I'll hold explosives expert open. Once he is made he'd be welcome to join at the thread.
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:41 pm

Crow bro, I'm very sorry for havin to do this since you're my bro. But I know you're going to be really busy with collegel. I wouldnt be doing this if the crew wasnt so inactive, but I really dont think that you'll have time to run a crew for so long.

I am gonna have to retire Daiki Shikuro.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:30 am

is there going to be a marineford war? and if so are we going to take part?
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Sorry kayzen, there wont be a marineford war. But I'm disbanding the crew since i don't want you guys to suffer for my in-activeness. I might bring it back some other time so im keeping this page up, now you can do what you guys want with your characters.

Good luck to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:23 pm

The crew is back to working for WG, Daiki has been removed from the list while the others have been put on paid vacation, IF you have a character in Paid vacation and wish to put him out please PM me or write it here, although a PM would likely be responded to quicker.

Also, for those that return or join; characters will be joining Karasu in missions now, or in general things he does that do not involve him needing to go solo; unlike before where everyone was in charge of their own threads. However, If you do want to do your own missions don't hesitate to inform me, but i will not be able to NPC them.

In an unrelated note, If I were to disappear again Rodo and Antler are in charge, college is bi-polar where I'm from.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:52 pm

The one and only true First Mate of the Dark Isle Assasins, Daiki, is reporting to duty, back with his forever brother Karasu Ammo.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Lol re-accepted, welcome back Rodo.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:16 pm

For those three of you planning to join, Karasu and Daiki will be hunting down each of your characters to capture them, then (If they are defeated) they will be tested by putting them in a sort of prison related to Impel down, but not as powerful, inside the grand line.

In other words, each of your characters will get a chance in a one on one thread with either Daiki or Karasu, if your character gets captured then he will remain in chains in a prison till they escape on their own, once they pass or IF they pass then they will be marked as DIA, all crimes will be pardoned. Any questions or suggestions? Unholy, Antler and Major?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:54 am

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:58 pm

Accepted, Rodoku will be making the thread for you when possible. It should be an interesting fight.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:20 pm

Accepted, we needed a fishman. As you already know your character will have to be hunted down. Link is bellow.

Click Here for the link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next