One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arianne Greyson: OC cosplay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Arianne Greyson: OC cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Arianne Greyson: OC cosplay   Arianne Greyson: OC cosplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:29 pm

As the title suggests, this is just me frolicking around dressed as my character, Arianne Greyson: https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4422-arianne-greyson , during a cosplay photoshoot that I did with some friends.
I'm really not sure whether I like how these pictures came out but after making my dear companion (who usually doesn't do photography for our cosplay group) follow me around the garden whilst I chased decent sunlight- I thought it'd be kinda unfair of me not to do something with them.
For those of you expecting a better-looking model...I'm sorry! (T_T) Really, really sorry!

So yeah, this is just Arianne post leaving her sister, living with Eric Greyson- her new foster father- walking in his garden, reading some science books (or are they?) and enjoying the weather.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Done purely for fun and the love of cosplay and live-action RP but if you have any critiques, be my guest. I'm aware the lighting is slightly off in quite a few but since we were working in an outdoor venue, lighting problems was inevitable, so please give me allowance for that.
And once again, if you were expecting a better-looking girl- my apologies!

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Arianne Greyson: OC cosplay   Arianne Greyson: OC cosplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:15 pm

They're all really cool! You're very pretty so I couldn't ask for a girl anymore sexy than that XD
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Arianne Greyson: OC cosplay   Arianne Greyson: OC cosplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Aww, thanks so much, Cob! Smile Glad you liked them. I'm completely flattered. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Arianne Greyson: OC cosplay   Arianne Greyson: OC cosplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:46 pm

this is a first, actualy no ones ever cosplayed here and shown us mutch less cosplayed as an oc, very unique
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Arianne Greyson: OC cosplay   Arianne Greyson: OC cosplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Oh cool! Interesting to know Smile Glad that you thought it was unique.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Arianne Greyson: OC cosplay   Arianne Greyson: OC cosplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:54 pm

the outfit shows comprehensive design, color and functionality, believable as clothing but artistic enugh to be a stylized character
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Arianne Greyson: OC cosplay   Arianne Greyson: OC cosplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Thanks! I do a lot of cosplay so I generally collect quite a few articles of costume clothing and such. I came up with the character before I put the cosplay together and the red colour scheme was something I had in mind when I was writing up her description.
Thank you so much, Admin-sama! *hugs* Glad you found my cosplay artistic yet believable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arianne Greyson: OC cosplay   Arianne Greyson: OC cosplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arianne Greyson: OC cosplay
Page 1 of 1