One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)

Go down 
+2
Sleepy
Captain One-eye
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:15 am

(I actually read your post and it had nothing to do with me, Kiba was following Barf out of town. Then, Unholy posted that Barf came to Plagula, without noticing me or referring to me so I just kept on going. No, as I see it, I'm with Barf and Plagula)
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:59 am

Myra stopped in suprise for a moment, watching the mercenaries dissolve into skelatons, though then giggled with glee at the sight of it and said simply, "You sure don't play fair, looks like this is going to be intresting." She then saw Rot Eye lob some sort of bomb at her, to which she quickly dashed to the side to avoid it, and just barely out of reach noticed it was the strange rotting gas from before. "Hmmmm this is going to be tricky, best run around a bit." She then tried to dash behind Rot Eye, to see how good his reactions were.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:55 pm

Sleepy wrote:
(I actually read your post and it had nothing to do with me, Kiba was following Barf out of town. Then, Unholy posted that Barf came to Plagula, without noticing me or referring to me so I just kept on going. No, as I see it, I'm with Barf and Plagula)

((lol I wasn't talking to you at all))
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:53 pm

(Oh, sorry 'bout that, anyway, what should I edit Holy?)
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm

(My bad I was gone for so long i lost track i apologize sorrykid. I thought mixed barf and revoult up=()

(Plagula)
the Ugly old crown began to fill her experiments with a strange black liquid. then after injecting them with all sorts of differatn chemical's took her gloves off to grab some food from the kitchen. Unaware of kida however plagula could feel the pressnce of another person. she just assumed it was barf

The three villagers began to move vilently as there skin grew to a strange Dark greenish color. there tounges grew big and were the color of purple. which muffled there screams of agony

(Barf)
Watched the villagers with disgust yet interest. he couldnt decide if he likes what he saw or not. He then began top drink somekinda strange yellow liquid.

(Revolt)
With no other choice revolt gave Luke a smile. "Well yes i tihnk that could be arrenged. hehehe i hate that bitch anyway..."

Revolt looked at luke ready to see if he would shed a little mercy for him or not.

(Rot eye)
Rot eye's green gas contiuned to fill the ship eating away at any flesh it make contact with. two more mercenaries were eaten alive by the gas. The remaining 6 ran to the outside edges of the gas and continued to fire at the crew.

Rot eye perfectly timed myr'a speed with his eye. he toss a rot bomb 65 seconds ahead of her and 5 seconds behind her. Giving her no where to go he charged at her. Pulling how two big knives coating in the fleash eating virus. Rot eyes attempted to slice her throat while gutting myra

Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:58 am

Myra struggled to block the sudden attacks, barely manging to deflect the blows with her oversized chakram. She then tried to slash at him repeatedly, and the gave a little tired laugh until she gloated; "I aint being killed by just some wimpy gas, I'll cut you up before this stuff gets me, and luckily metal dosen't rot like bodies!", she then slashed at his again furiously while cackling manicly enjoying each attack.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:23 pm

Kiba saw enough. The experiments that were going on on this island were obviously sinister. Plagula had to be stopped. The old lady seemed to show no threat towards Kiba, so he figured it might be best to take care of Barf first. The man, who seemed extremely stupid, was busy drinking his fluids, the perfect opportunity. The invisible Kiba sneaked behind the man, using his special silent walking technique to remain soundless, and drew one of his knives out of his pocket. He drew a smoke bomb, just in case things get out of control and he will need a distraction. When he got behind the man, Kiba attempted a back stab, aiming at the heart. If it hit, Barf would be fatally injured, leaving only Plagula to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Luke stood behind Revolt breathing on his neck like some type of creeper on the prowl. It was a rather effective tactic Luke used to play mind games with his targets. With a chuckle Luke smiled, a smile that seemed to be felt from the utter darkness in the bar. There was an eeriness in the air as Luke backed up from the man.

"We'll be going for your leader soon, get your friend to help or kill him. It really doesn't matter to us." Luke said before his presence disappeared.

One moment he was there and the next he was gone. It was almost like Luke was never there, like he never existed. It was completely black in the building so the man couldn't be sure, but Luke's presence wasn't there. Another fact was he didn't leave through any door or opening in the bar. It was simply like he had disappeared into nothingness.

(Barf)

Barf dropped his cup as the strike to his heart connected. He soon after fell onto the ground bleeding heavily. The blow wasn't a instant kill however it was a mortal wound that would take effect in only moments. As blood bubble from the man's chest and mouth he just flopped around on the ground.

(Plagula)

The woman's eye opened wide in fear as her guard died before her vary eyes. However the moment was short lived and she regained her composure the very next instant. A black, poisonous, and acidic liquid poured out from her body filling the area. If Kiba didn't move quickly and find someway to air out the area he would be doomed. Once the black liquid touched the body it dissolved into nothingness almost instantly.

"Little bastard, you really should have killed me first. Ehhehehe at least you took out the trash." cackled the woman.

(Rot Eye)

Rot pushed out more and more of the green gas trying to hit the woman. Waves and wave of the acidic gas flowed from the man's eye and towards Myra. He was attempting to kill her no matter the cost, as more and more of his own men subcome to his attack.

"Die! Die! DIIIIIEEEEEEE!" yelled the man.

All of the sudden Rot Eye coughed out blood and a heavy black Katana plunged through his chest. Falling face first the gas began to dissolve freeing the air of it's deadliness. In the place of the poison user was Luke wrapped in his jacket to protect himself from the gas. Even for Luke's level of talent this seemed like an impossible task to get to a man surround by acidic gas. The cloak around him would never have lasted long enough to get him that close with a simple direct speed attack.

(Luke)

Luke disappeared as he seemed to melt into a shadow. Soon he reappeared behind Myra in her shadow almost instantly. Putting a hand on her shoulder Luke informed the woman of the plan in 48 hours. However the only problem with Luke's plan was Kiba and his decision to attack early. After Luke explained the plan((it's in a post above...)) he said something else, something a little more personal.

"Are you okay? If you got any of that gas on you, you'll need to see the doctor." Luke said turning away.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Myra merely stared at Luke sulkily, before whinging; "Like you care! You stole my kill! And he was a real tough guy to kill too! I could of had more fun! And no wimpy little gas is gonna kill me!", she then stormed after Luke and the asked bluntly; "Eh, can I follow you around for a bit? You know where ever the enemy is anyways, so it's quicker for me to slaughter a few of them. Besides you owe me at least one strong prey." She then thought to herself; Man Luke's a lot tougher than I thought, to think I thought he was just a weakling of a spy. Ah well, nothing like healthy competition.
Back to top Go down
Talhar

Talhar

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:40 am

Being a relatively new recruit of the Steel Village's 0 Division, Talhar was usually doing most of the dirty work like cleaning the submarine's cabins and things like that. The cold gray steel of the submarine's innards became his new home. Eventhough he didn't quite appreciate the enclosedness of the submarine, he definitely saw the many advantages it had over standard ships and why it was a vital asset to the Division.

Today however was a different matter, he was allowed to join the mission and he sure as hell wouldn't let this chance slip by. Having heard the briefing from Youri, he went on his own and tried to think of a plan to take out Plagula clean and easy with a minimal of casualties.

First he entered the town disguised as a poor beggar, only wearing 2 small Kukri daggers, stuck underneath his belt and tattered vest. Roaming and occasionally seating himself on the disgusting, maggotinfested soil to overhear conversations regarding the people in charge on this rotten island.

Talhar overheard a few names being spoken in hushes and whispers:
- Roteye
- Barf
- Revolt

And one name came up, only once, but the reaction from the other person who was desperately trying to silence his conversationpartner by means of handgestures and bodylanguage spoke enough.

" Plagula "

Talhar didn't have much to go on about but he figured this Plagula was the person in charge and the others were her enforcers. He hoped he was right because he was about to find out where he could find them. He stood up from the festering and putrid soil and walked over to the 2 men in a heavy discussion.

Moving his hands behind his back and taking out his Kukri Daggers he moved them to his sides and started weaving his wrists back and forth to keep the daggers in motion. Once close enough he activated his Move-Move Fruit and at the speed of a fired bullet the 2 men found themselves at the mercy of a beggar with daggers placed at their throats.

" Where can I find Plagula ? "

He spoke softly but obviously in an impatient tone, the men first stumbled over their words and were hesitant to answer but once the pressure of the daggers pressed on their adam's apple, one of them cracked.

" Witch's hut, up the hill. Can't miss it. "

" Thanks. " Talhar politely answered, but unfortunately for the men...Talhar was not about to leave people knowledgeable about his existance, alive.

Shredding their throats open, the two men drowned in their own blood and succumbed to the loss of it aswell before bathing in the crimson liquid, laying on the ground with their hands clutching their throat.

Without another word spilt, Talhar set off to pay the "witch" a visit.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:59 pm

''hm,like this i can take a little break.''he said as a reaction to no attacks toward him.''yo myra i trust these lowlifes to you''.youri walked to his cabin and grabbed some books.one after another he inspected the books.''taking the island without a fight....that objective failed....i'll better let the others handle this.''he talked to himself.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:53 am

((this thread is going to be removed due to not much/no activities.I am sorry to those who looked forward to this thread.0th will soon have a new thread.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)   serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division  0 and unholy pirates+npc's) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serious: Rotfest island take over!(open to steel division 0 and unholy pirates+npc's)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2