One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:09 pm

How am I even...screw it thought Thor as he sent the energy blast out. But then, the energy blast was sent back again, Thor bgan thinking more, How? Whatever, its not like it mattered. Thor raised his Jutte, then hit back the energy ball
Back to top Go down

Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Alice used fire wall and increase the density, so should slow down the slices. Then uses soru to run away and runs to the side, throws her arms to the front and fire shots like a shot gun that spreads into several shots to counter him.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Shusei was running at fast speeds dodging the Fire being thrown at him, the speed increased while bouncing off the walls. When he gained enough speed he threw himself towards the Little girl, unshiething his sword in the process. "Ghostly Slash" His sword was taken from his shieth and taken out in a fast motion. The slash was directed at her Chest. aiming upwards, looking down at his foot he watched a peace of his cloth missing -Did it get burned off in the process?-
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:52 pm

"Screw this." Duncan dashed forward at the energy blast, slashing it in half as he approached. The two halves shot off to his sides, and he quickly reached Thor. Leaping into the air, Duncan twirled his swords and brought them slashing down on Thor's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2