One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Empty
PostSubject: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Setting: Open field with dead grass...yeah
Thor sat in the open field and sighed, he was really quite bored with what he was doing. He didn't even know how he got here. One minute on his ship and the next sitting in an open field. He then decided to fly up in the sky and see if he could see anyone to tell him where the hell he was.
"HELLOOO????" he shouted, flying across what seemed to be an endless field "Anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:27 pm

Duncan's hands flew to the swords at his hips. "Get down, Alice. I'm pretty sure that man's extremely dangerous." He drew both of his large scimitars, pointing one at the flying man. "You! Pirate! I am arresting you with the power given to me by the Marines! Come quietly or risk destruction!" Duncan announced clearly. Normally his depression would be enough to take him down a notch, but now he had someone he could protect: he wouldn't fuck up this time.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Shusei woke-up in a strange atmosphere, although he liked it. The deppressing feeling it gave him reminded him of his Ship. He walked onward to find a man and women in the distance, one of them claimed to be a Marine, Shusei walked towards The Marine with an open smile,watching him threat the other pirate, "Heya Marine, how is your day today??" Would you like some assistance in whiping out that foul pirate?" Shusei had a very trusting face put on to earn their trust, he had no bounty and no posters, therefore this marine would not recognize Shusei 'He who is Nobody'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Alice looked around, first glanced at the flying pirate, weird indeed, and then at the person who was talking with the marine, with Duncan.
She gulped down, this man gave off a weird aura, she felt it. She backed off some steps and then took off her katana, looking at both pirates, she knew Duncan was on her side, what about those other two?
Even if Duncan was a marine, she had no problem with him, he was nice... I guess. And he had no problem with her either, even if she was a pirate, or did he knew she was a pirate? she didn't know, but she didn't care as long as he protected her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Thor looked down to see a girl with a sword, a creepy looking dude, and some guy who seemed to be a marine as he was trying to arrest him. Better keep flying Thor thought to himself, stopping and hovering above ground so they couldn't hurt him "Hiya" said Thor to the others "You guys know a way out of here?" Thor looked nice enough but he was in no way off guard. He had his hands strategically placed so he could fire off an energy blast at any time if they tried to pull something and attack him, there was no way he would underestimate three people.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:54 pm

Duncan spun, pointing his other weapon at Shusei, with his first still aimed at Thor. He was in protection overdrive. "No. Do not move, or I will be forced to cut you to pieces." He turned his head to Thor. "Obviously, this place is pretty damn open, and you can fly. If you aren't here to pick a fight, leave." He wouldn't let anyone touch the one he was protecting: never again.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:00 pm

"Well fine, ill try not to intervene with anything" Shusei looked over towards the man who was seen flying, he seemed familiar, it wouldn't be a good thing since that means he has a bounty. Shusei didnt want to see a pirate in a 2 on 1, he was going to kill the 2 with disception but that girl made it impossible, that man was protecting her. Shusei Put his Cane on the floor, and didnt move. He was unknown to this guy, and he was enjoying the feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:00 pm

She glared at the man, something was off. Then turned to the one flying.
Be alert, he might do something, if you see something suspicious then strike,... Alice, ON GUARD, watch the weird man, I'm sure Duncan will go to the flying one- thought Alice while going now to the smiling in a creepy way.
"You are a pirate?"- she asked with a suspicious look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:10 pm

Thor scratched his head a bit and sighed "Yeah, but as your marine friend said, no need for meaningless bloodshed, so all leave" Thor said, and he began flying away. Good thing he didn't have to fight. Then he looked back at the other pirate, getting ready to fight. He couldn't let another pirate fight 2 people alone. He then turned around and flew next to Shusei "If you fight them, all help" he said
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Duncan made sure to trace the man's movement with his one scimitar. "So, you're planning on fighting us, is that it?" He gripped both scimitar, crouching and preparing to attack. "Be careful... I'll see if I can take them out before they can reach you..." Duncan whispered to Alice. With that, he threw himself forward. He would not let these two harm someone he was protecting. He spun, cutting at the pair with both scimitar in an arcing strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:03 am

Thor flew upward as he saw Duncan go his way, then drew his Jutte "So I guess we are fighting then" he said
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:08 am

Shusei moved the tip of his cane forward, absorbing the impact it would have caused. "Now now, is that any way to greet someone who tried to help you??" Shusei griped his cane and held the grip handle, in one quick swing he made a lightning fast slash attempting to slash the marine and the girl, the lightning fast motion was indeed him runing a lightning fast speed through them with one mighty slash from his hidden sword in his cane. The sword was poisoned but not dipped in it, as the swords steel itself was forged with Poison in its metals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:15 am

Alice dodged, falling to the floor, she then stood up and looked to the man that had attacked.
"I knew you were a creep, dude"- she told her in serious tone.
She then run towards the man and said 'the cry of the swallow', and then sent a barrage of slashes in Shusei's direction
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:19 am

Duncan was focused on Thor now, not noticing Shusei. "You! Come down here and fight like a bloody man!" He prepared to attack as soon as an opening presented itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:21 am

Thor sighed and looked at Duncan "Ok then" he said, flying to the ground with his Jutte out and ready. "Lets go, engarde" he said
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:29 am

Shusei took out his sword and started spinning it rapidly, if the sword she had was a normal sword and it touched this it would brake easily. "Sword shield", the blades spun so fast it gave teh appearance of a shield. Shusei had a smirk on his face as though he was playing a game of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:31 am

Duncan didn't hesitate: he flew into action. He began slashing at Thor with his pair of scimitars, quickly changing the angles from which he cut. The swords went up, down, at the sides, towards the back, and at the legs. So far, Duncan hadn't been able to pick up momentum, so they weren't "coming from all directions at once", but they were getting pretty close. It would require speed, skill, or both to escape unscathed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:46 am

Thor began blocking what he could, but it was getting difficult, so he decided to pull out the big guns. He then, all in one second, threw his hands out and rush yelled: KONKIKONKISHOCKWAVE. A shock wave then came from all directions, blocking the swords and attempting to push Duncan back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:25 pm

Alice looked at the shield for one second then continued with her attacked, she heard her katana fight against the shield. She was sent backwards and barely could stand on her feet.
She looked at her katana, still the same. I thought it was going to break for one second..., she thought.
She then grabbed her katana with only one hand and with the other made a fireball, a big one, and threw it to Shusei.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Duncan's swords flipped positions in his hands, quickly reversed in their grip so that they could cross in front of Duncan's body to take the brunt of the shockwave. The force of the attack forced Duncan back, and he needed to plant his feet into the ground to avoid being thrown off balance. Once he had finally ground to a halt, he noticed his swords hadn't been damaged too much, meanwhile the rest of his body and clothing was affected by minor singeing. Perhaps he could use his swords to defend against further attacks from his opponent... He took a deep breath, before refocusing on his target. He ran forward, reversing his sword's grips once more. He didn't plan to attack quite yet: he planned to hide a defense under an attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:28 pm

Thor watched as Duncan ran at him, then, as he got closer, Thor jumped into the air while shooting energy out of his feet propelling him forward. He then flipped over Duncan, then shot an energy blast downward onto him
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:10 pm

Shusei witnessed the giant Fire ball coming at him, Figuring out that this women was a fire user he Emmediatly went into action. With his calm face Shusei Jumped and landed his feet in the air like it was a solid object, the second the feet touched the invisible solid floor in teh air he Ran through itBarely missing the Fire ball, While in the air He started building up speed while a considerable distance away, while in Soru like speed He continued to shoot Air waves from his sword, cutting the sir itself and sending a wave like hit that would do major damage if touched, Shusei sent 15 coming towards her Direction."Ghostly Barage!".
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Duncan spun, slapping the energy blast with the side of his blade. Surprisingly, the energy blast reflected off his blade, launching it back at Thor. Duncan readied himself: maybe he wouldn't actually have to cut Thor at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:24 pm

What the fuck???? Did that guy just reflect his energy beam? Thor wasn't certain what had transpired, but knew his own attack was hurtling back at him. Acting fast, he shot his Jutte in front of him (also metal Twisted Evil) and hoped that it would have the same effect, and damn, it did. The ball went hurtling back at Duncan.
(reminds u of loz, huh?)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Whoa. Now it was coming BACK at him! Duncan took his blade and timed another smack well enough to whack the energy blast back at Thor. If this carried on, the energy would undoubtedly pick up speed... and gods knew what would happen then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)   Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thor and Shusei VS Alice and Duncan (open to me, crow, lost and gael)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next