One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:27 am

The barmaid wrinkled her nose before scurrying off to bring them back the food that Delphi ordered for them both and two glasses of deep red wine.

Delphi smiled gently at his acceptance and took his hand, looking up into his eyes too. "I promise, I'll keep you close to my side at all times. You can assist me in my doctoring if you'd like." She looked down at his hand in her's and then back at him again, thinking. "Hmmm...maybe I could keep you in the form of a dagger? Or some other small weapon? Just while I'm looking for a captain...If you wouldn't mind, that is."
She released his hand to start eating but looked to him for his response.
Back to top Go down

Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:34 am

annachie drank the wine when it came and looked at the food he ate a little then said to delphi holding her hand "thanks for letting me protect you and yes i would like to learn how to do medicine and first aid." he then pondered what weapon and said "a dagger would be fine just say my name if you want me to come out to help you in human form" he drank the rest of his wine and looked at her and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:55 am

Delphi sipped at her own wine and then nodded, smiling in agreeance. "I'd love to teach you. I'd bet that you're a really quick learner too."

She finished her food off and stroked the back of his hand with her thumb. "I'll keep you comfortable in your weapon form in my bag and then I'll call your name if I need any help..."

"Hey Delphi, my dear. How's my favourite little doctor?" crooned a tall, red haired woman as she passed them, heading to the bar.

Delphi smiled a little. "Hello Red. I'm fine thank you. How is the migraine medicine working?"

The woman whose name was Red, smiled, putting her hand on her hip. "I feel just peachy, sweetheart..." She looked to Annachie and raised her eyebrows, smiling. "And who's the handsome young stranger? You didn't tell me that you had a lover, Delphi..."

Delphi blushed a little. "This is my partner, Annachie. Annachie, this is Red. An old friend of mine..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:01 pm

annachie said "i can learn quickly if you can teach me medine, just make sure it isnt to confin.............." annachie when red was there he froze in fear of another women and he tried to say hi but it came out an incomprihencible mumble he whispered to delphi " im no good around women until i know them properly" when he stopped he was still scared.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:25 pm

Delphi gently squeezed Annachie's hand, whispering softly to him. "It's alright. Red won't hurt you...I helped her out on the first day that I arrived here..."

"...and now, I owe her." Red winked and chuckled. "It's alright, Annachie, dearie. Reiko Fujiwara's the name. But my friends just call me "Red"..." She beamed, rolling her shoulders back. "And any friend of Delphi's is a friend of mine..." She patted Delphi's hair and then Annachie's. "Well, I'd better leave you two alone, then. I'll talk to you both some other time..."

Red headed up to their bar, joining a few men up at the counter and Delphi returned her gaze to Annachie. "When you're done eating, would you like to head upstairs?" She grimaced, looking at the Marine's blood on her shirt. "I think I need to take a bath..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:41 pm

annachie was still kinda scared when he was patted and when red left he was at ease once more and he had finished his meal and said "dont go to far away after you are done" annachie went upstairs he did not go to bed he wanst planning to he just starred out of the window thinking about his memeories and he feared he wouldnt be able to live up to all the promises but while delphi was gone he jsut starred out the window at the sea rolling back and forth on the beach.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Delphi headed up to the room with Annachie, taking a hot bath in the small bathroom, allowing the warm water to lift the smell of blood from her skin.
She looked down at her bare legs in the water, imagining her mermaid tail there, her eyes shutting in ecstasy when she thought of being back out on the sea again.
Her thoughts drifted to Annachie and her brow furrowed when she thought of all the hardship he had gone through- even moreso when he thought of the hardship that he had sworn to go through for her in the future.
She swirled a finger in the water, watching the ripples spread out in tiny waves, thinking briefly about she and Annachie in the future. "...I'll take care of him," she pledged softly. "I'll pay him back for defending me..."

Delphi came out of the bathroom a few moments later, her hair tied up, her undergarments and a long white shirt on. She walked over and came to stand next to Annachie, saying softly as she looked up at him. "Is there something on your mind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:33 pm

annachie changed his arm into differant simple weapons and tools. when delphi went over to him he was slightly surprised and spoke to him he said spilling all his thoughts out "for all the people i have worked for i was nothing and now i am something. what if i couldnt help you in time what if i didnt hear or see you when the marines came? i can barely think straight without my mind overflowing with dispair. i try to think i will be the perfect guardian but deep down i know im not going to be. my body is going to break to a point where i wont be able to be cured. i have been enslaved but i have been enslaved by your looks" he blushed slightly when he said his thoughts looking at delphi waiting for a response
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Delphi's brow arched in concern as she listened to Annachie. As he finished, she gently put her arms around him and moved closer, so that he could feel her warm skin against his, to soothe him.
"Annachie, listen to me," she said softly. "You were always something...even when your past masters told you that you were nothing; they were wrong. You're a kind, loyal, heroic man who is always willing to help. I know that you will be the perfect guardian and protect me when I need it..." She put a hand over her chest. "I just know it..." Delphi took a deep breath. "As regards to your body, I will continue to heal you whenever you need it and I promise that I'll always do everything I can to care for your health. To prevent your body from one day breaking completely, I promise that I'll try to become stronger so that you will not have to come to my rescue as often..."
The young woman looked up at him, blushing at his final words. "...I think I've been enslaved by you too...we've only just met...but I'd do anything for your happiness, Annachie...I care about you...a lot..."
Delphi leaned up and gently kissed him, her lips soft and slightly hesitant- shy and trembling when they touched his own lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:29 pm

annachie blushed lots when delphi complented him and told him about how she felt about him and kissed him. after he said "i love you" he tried to catch himself before he said it and failed then continued by saying "i think you should get some sleep its nearly morning and ive slept we can find a captain tomorrow" his face was bright red.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:46 pm

Delphi blinked, her eyes wide at his words, her breath catching in her throat. No one had ever told her that they loved her before. She gently stroked his face with a hand. "You're right...I should really get some sleep..." She gave him a hug, smiling softly.
She dimmed down the gas lamp at the bedside and climbed into bed, turning over on to her side and pulling the covers up around her, saying quietly, her voice breaking the silence. "I love you too..."
A few moments later, Delphi was sleeping peacefully.

The following morning, Delphi walked the streets of Toroa, Annachie in her bag as a small dagger. It was then that she bumped into Captain Romeo X. Dugall and little did she know, a new adventure for she and Annachie was about to start...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3