One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

over four hundred members, new section open for submissions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

over four hundred members, new section open for submissions  Empty
PostSubject: over four hundred members, new section open for submissions    over four hundred members, new section open for submissions  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:30 am

To commemorate our growing user base and diverse taste among creative writers a new section of the site has been added, the advanced room now open for submissions. The advanced room is open to all, long standing users but not recommended for people who are just starting out. The section showcases strict minimums and a stat and leveling system that encompass a wider range of abilities found in one piece, for those of you who are rping priests its an ideal section. It also possesses a few new areas such as a ship building form and island creation, which will act as trial runs for the main board.
Though all mods will participate in this section the mods chiefly in charge of submissions will be Cryptic Terror and Nikz200.

Another section in development is the chibi lounge, this will be more than just a gag character playground and will become a one piece rp with no restrictions of minimums, for those of you that don't mind cannon characters and non cannon plot elements and really dont like to wright alot. This section will have all the essential categories as soon as possible and will serve as a place for anyone who wants to rp with characters not approved in the other sections.
Mod approval will not be needed in this section.

Our user base continues to grow, with a few affiliate sites in our network we have over four hundred users and continue to grow as the site approaches its 3rd birthday on July 1st. Hopefully these new sections will serve to adress some concerns you may have been having with the growth of the site as a whole.

-the staff

spechal thanks to Kenjiro Nakamura who did the codeing for the new section and is currently a mod
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

over four hundred members, new section open for submissions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: over four hundred members, new section open for submissions    over four hundred members, new section open for submissions  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:35 am

in a related note, this post here is my 10,000th post... thats right Cool

thats right, I annonced it, because winning
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

over four hundred members, new section open for submissions
Page 1 of 1