One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Empty
PostSubject: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:10 pm

The Scar Pirates! Chapter 1: Making a Name

~~~

Takoma is a small island in one of the main routes in the Grand Line. The island is known for one thing and one thing alone, his pirate population. Rumors claim that one of three people in Takoma is a member in a pirate crew. "If you make it in Takoma you can make it anywhere" is the rumor, and that rumor is the source of the vast amount of pirates in the island. Every pirate who wishes to make a name for himself, either by joining a famous crew or starting his own, goes to Takoma. Marines can't place a foot on the island without getting ambushed by every pirate that spots them. The result is a ring of marine ships around the island that lurks for the high bounty criminals to try and leave.

Takoma, being the island of legends, was the perfect place for the young man who walked around the streets with a careless smile on his face. the man was wearing a white puffy shirt that was covered with a pilot coat and had a bandanna covering his bronze-colored hair. On his cheek, an X-shaped scar was visible, making people look at him with lamb eyes. This very day was the first day in the man's bright future, the day he formed his crew.

[Introducing: Blane D. Jones]
[Current Bounty: 5,000,000 Beli]

Blane was walking in the streets of Takoma with a huge sack he carried on his back. The sack was making the loud noise of gold coins pressed against each other. Not the best sound one would want to make in an island filled with pirates. But Blane was different, he wanted the attention, it was the reason he came here, the reason he left home, the reason woke up in the morning, the reason he was born. Until today, Blane lived around the Grand Line, living off of small crimes and big crimes alike, making his bounty grow to his pleasing. Unfortunately, big bounty means more enemies, too many enemies for Blane to handle alone anymore. He reached the undeniable conclusion, he needed a crew.

And so he made his slow way to the most famous place in Takoma island, a bar called "The Wing". This bar was the place where pirates got their first nicknames from. The place where people turned from random Jon Dos to famous Pinkbeards and what not. It was filled with pirates as you would expect from a bar in the middle of an island where a third of the population has bounties on their heads. It was the ideal place for Blane to find new strong men and women to join his crew, the gathering place of scourges and criminals.

"Just another day at work..." Blane mumbled to himself cheerily, walking towards the bar under the orange sky of the late hours of the afternoon.

Last edited by Sleepy on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:10 pm

a deer walked off a pirate ship several hours after the crew had left. he had a large overcoat tied to his neck and mismatching eyes, not to mention his tail completly white. easily jumping from the dock he landed just as simply and started walking around the streets.

[intro box]
name: deer556
a rebel robot prototype of a shutdown cyborg program
bounty: 1000

wandering around town he spotted the place he was headed, a bar called the wing. thier he would become part of a pirate crew. 'but first' he thought as he walked into an empty alleyway. once he was sure no civillians were looking he transformed into his hybrid form and put on the large overcoat. the coat easily ingulfed his form as he made his way into the bar and sat down, simply waiting for the right time and crew.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:57 am

Jason Gareth sighed deeply, sitting glumly on a bench. He was thinking about his previous crew and how they ended up disbanded, wondering how their lunatic of a captain, their beautiful but deadly navigator, their martial-artist shipwright, and the boy who thought he was a wolf, were doing. He then quickly hid his obviously shown thoughts from anyone around him. I really shouldn't be sad like this all the time, Fiona probably feels worse off than I do, because captain looked after her a lot. I just hope I find some restraunt or pub to work in soon, were gonna need more money if we want to eat tonight., the gentle giant of a chef thought, carefully hiding his emotions. He stared at the sky for a second, and rubbed his eyes and looked back up again. "Funny, could of sworn I saw a man flying through the sky then.", Jason mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:08 pm

fiona had been forced into a crate a few days before the because she got onto the first island she could and a pirate found her and and thought slave. she was in the crate gagged with her collar on attached to the top so she couldnt rest her head. the leash was on the bottum of the box. the pirate was a sailman as well. he jumped infront of blane and started to say "you look like a gentleman who would be interested in my merchandise the animal can be yours all for 650,000 beli" if blane said no the pirate would try and mug him.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:31 pm

Blane was surprised by the sudden appearance of the sailer. His composed face turned into a smug as he crouched to face the animal that seemed to be tortured. "You know... I'm starting my own crew very soon, and I do want an animal in my crew... Though I hoped it would be a parrot..." Blane said, wondering out loud. "I'll tell ya what" Blane said, standing up to face the merchant. "I would have bought this lovely cat from ya but seeing how you treat this animal, I don't think you deserve any money" Blane said pointing his right hand at the merchant. As if from nowhere, a barrel of a flintlock came out of his coat sleeve aimed at the merchant. "Run away..." Blane whispered, letting the merchant run in fear. "It's Blane D. Jones! Remember the name!" Blane shouted after him, hoping he'll spread the rumor. The barrel returned into Blane's sleeve and he lifted the box up so the poor cat could move freely. "I don't know if you can understand me kitten but we have work to do..." He said. he than continued on his way towards the bar, wondering if the cat will follow him.
On his way, Blane passed by a bench on which a huge man set. 'Man I could use a big man like that in my crew...' Blane thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:37 pm

fiona started to follow blane on all fours through the street she was in hybrid form her leash trailing behind her the tears rolled down her face because she was taken by another ruthless pirate she tried to hide her tears by keeping her head down she was also embarrased and scared to know what this guy would do to her. she didnt say anything because she only got hurt for speaking all she did was whimper or be silent. she was starving and thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:17 am

Blane heard a whimper. 'Oh don't tell me you're a cry baby...' Blane thought and stopped. He turned to face his new companion. "Stand up..." he ordered, attempting a firm tone. Unfortunately for his image, Blane could never boss girls and women around so all he could come up with is one firm sentence. From there on, his became soft and caring. After noticing a pool of tears on the ground, Blane realized the girl was crying. "What's the matter?"[/b] He asked with a soft voice. "Are you hurt? Did that man hurt you? Because I swear if he hurt a little girl I'll kill his sorry mothe@#% $%%@" Blane began cursing. He couldn't stand the fact that the child was crying and the fact that he talked about the man who hurt her made him able to use his normal tone again. "Don't worry, you can stay with me..." He said, "I'll take care of you..." He added. "Or you can leave if you like...".
This entire conversation was starting to embarrass Blane since it took place in front of the huge man on the bench. 'Dammit, after seeing what a wuss I am he'll never join my crew...' Blane thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:33 am

fiona stood up for a few minutes that all she could do because the back of her knees were cut open and if she stood it would cause it to bleed this was casused by the pirate she said "my knees are hurt i suppose that means i am no worth to you" she was scared that she was going to be killed by this guy. she couldnt believe and she semi didnt believe that this guy said he would care for her
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:03 am

Jason stared on as he saw a familiar looking girl ran up to near where he was sitting with a young man. After watching the disscusion between the two Jason thought carefully on where he saw the girl from, which he suddenly remebered, and a huge grin formed on his face. "Fiona! It's me Jason! We used to be pirates together! Until the crew, er, split up." He shouted cheerfully, attempting to hug the slave girl. "It's great to see your ok!", he added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:23 am

fiona saw jason run up to her and started to speak to her she was a slave why did jason speak to her, she said "hi" she dint like being pointed out at all "im not ok though" she said as she was hugged. she tried to stand a little longer when she was stopped being hugged but the slashes to the back of her knees stopped her from standing any more but she was an animal and pet they go on all four she thought thinking nothing of herself as she was with her new master she didnt know the name off.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:12 am

'Great!' Blane thought. The fact that the man knew the girl was like a blessing to him. "Ahahheeeeeem" Blane said, drawing the attention. "So you two ARE pirates? Well I guess it's fate that brought us here today because I happen to be looking for crew members" Blane said, removing his triangle pirate hat to perform a gentleman-like bow. "My name is Blane D. Jones and I'm the son of the great pirate 'Golden Arms', I'll let you two catch up if you like but this girl needs medical treatment." Blane said, pointing at Fiona. "If you'd be interested, I'll be at 'The Wing'" He said and without adding a thing, entered the bar, leaving Fiona and Jason outside to make up their minds.
Inside the bar there were more than 30 pirates, all drinking and singing, the usual at 'The Wing'. Blane sat at the bar next to a weird looking man (deer). "Give me a drink my good man" Blane said to the bartender, pulling a handful of stolen coins from the huge sack on his back. He had enough coins to buy ten drinks with the money he pulled and it wasn't even getting close to the sum in his sack. This great amount of money was meant to draw the attention to Blane. As he planned, all eyes turned to look at him, every one of them thinking of a way to take that sack away.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:06 am

as soon as blane pulled the handfull of gold from the sack deer's attention was drawn in. "hello," was all deer could say. unlike blane deer didn't want to much attention drawn to himself. if someone was to look closly under his hood he might have to make a run for the ships and try to stow away on one. he could never know waht they might think about a cyborg, most would run away, but some might remember he had a bounty on his hands and he would have to fight his way out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:05 am

sarah said to blane before she went into the bar "i am a slave my name is fiona" she waited to know if blane cared and if he didnt , she might actually be free. she waited to see what jason was going to do because apparently she was left under his command and she was to do what he said she was on all fours next to jason she noticed the leash she had was not on the floor but on her back she hoped he wouldnt notice.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:38 am

Before Blane entered the bar Fiona introduced herself to him. "Nice to meet you Fiona" He answered, without commenting on her 'being a slave' statement.
Inside the bar the man that sat next to Blane talked. "Hello to you too" Blane answered and took a sip out of his ice cold beer. Most people wouldn't choose 'The Wing' as a place to get new friends but Blane had his own reasons, he needed the strongest comrades he could find if he ever wanted to get out of Takoma alive and 'The Wing' was the perfect place to find them. "I'm Blane D. Jones and I'm here to get me some crew mates" He said to the man next to him. "What's your story?"
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:35 pm

"just call me deer, for now. i also happen to be looking for a crew to join." he answered, "i dont think heres the place for anything else, but if you are a captain, ill be happy to explain a bit more your ship." his eyes shined with a glint of hope as he awaited an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:38 pm

"Well my ship isn't that of a show but after I get my crew, I plan on taking it through some serious upgrades" Blane said with a wink that said 'you know what I mean'. After he finished his first drink the pirates at the bar decided he was drunk enough to hit on his sack of gold. The first challenger rose and walked towards the two. He tapped on Blane's shoulder and said "I'll take that sack if you don't mind". Blane showed an evil grin. He knew about the famous bar fights of 'The Wing'. These bar fights were the starting point of every promising pirate's carrier, and he wasn't about to miss his. A hairy hand sprouted out of Blane's coat's neck hole, pointing a flintlock pistol at the huge pirate behind him. "I suggest you step away" Blane said, taking a small brown animal chewing treat out of his shirt pocket and placing it in front of his sleeve. A hairy tail sprouted out of his sleeve and took the chewing candy into the coat. Movement could be seen under Blane's coat that were accompanied with chewing and biting sounds. "Bobby has a twitchy trigger finger" He added, making the pirate take three steps back. He than stood up on his stool and turned to face the crowd of pirates. "Go ahead if you think you're powerful! Try and take my money!" Blane said, placing his sack on the floor. "Make me famous!". He than turned to Deer. "Well Deer, if a crew is what you're after I'll be happy to take you under my wing! Care to give me a hand over here?" Blane said, suggesting that the man will assist him in the upcoming fight. And than the pirates stormed forward.

((OOC: They're just drunken goons so feel free to god mod. Just beat the crap out of a few of them. There are about 30))
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:55 pm

deer chcukled as he took off his hood, revealing his face. as the pirates took a step back at his apperance he told his new captain "well mr. blane, id be happy too." drawing back his right arm he punched one of the pirates hard in the gut. with one down he kicked another in the forehead before dodging out of the way of a sword. one of the drunken bums thought it was a good idea to punch him in the face, only to recoil in pain having hit our cyborgs metal skull. giving a grin he simply told his new captain "hope you wont regret it."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:03 pm

((OOC: If you don't mind I prefer waiting for dau and vala so they won't have to read much before they post))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Hughes was already at the bar sleeping on a barrel tilted against the war. This place had become sort of his home, since he had no place to go. He spent his days gambling so he can have a nice cold drink at nights, but tales of his winnings caught on and people refused to play with him anymore. Hughes was broke now, and wanted a drink real bad. He saw that a pirate was having some trouble. These guys wanted to rob him. Normally Hughes himself wouldn't mind since he himself was a pirate, but all these guys versus a handful of men seemed unfair. It was against his code, so Hughes decided that he should help out "Oi if you(Blane) promise to share some of your gold with so I can have myself a drink then I will be glad to lend you an hand."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:44 am

After seeing his new nakama's true face, Blane had already one word to say, "WOW!". That was probably not the response that Deer was expecting but Blane never saw a cyborg in person and that meeting was exciting for him. "No I will not..." Blane said as he saw his companion send a man to the ground just by taking a punch! Amazing!
He than got some attacker of his own. Two pirates stepped forward, each from either side of Blane, both aiming their swords at him. "You do not wanna go there fellas!" Blane said without the pirates listening to him. They both aimed a slash at Blane's head when a man in barrel called him, the perfect set up for an epic move. "Well I have enough gold to share with everybody in this bar my friend!" Blane shouted as he dodged a few slashes, waisting time. "If you want my gold without fighting me first..." Blane said after dropping to the ground when one of the men tried to slash at his shoulder. From there, Blane sent an explosive kick at the man's crotch, immobilizing him immediately. He than rolled on his back and sent a two legged kick at the second attacker's stomach, sending him crushing at a table. "You have to show me what you've got!" Blane added, setting a challenge for Hughes to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:33 am

Hughes got up from his barrel grinning. It had been awhile since he had to resort to using his sword. He hoped that he didn't get rusty on his swordsmanship. He unsheathed his sword which shined when the light touched it. Ten drunk pirates ran toward Hughes with their swords in hand. Hughes merely walked toward them. When they all were about to him attack him with their swords, Hughes sprinted toward them. Hughes ran through them like a breeze. They didn't even expect him to attack them so quick "Ulimate Slash Barrage"

Hughes ran past the pirates slicing them all moving his sword in a downward then upward motion from left to right. Hughes sliced them all in, but their bodies were too slow to react to the pain. They looked back at Hughes who was now behind them, and laughed "Ha ha aha ha some swordsman!!! He ran right passed us, and missed. To think that we were actually worried......" The pirates began to fall to the ground. First three fell to the floor. "Hey are you guys alright?" Then one fell to the floor. "What the heck is going on here?" one pirate screamed. Soon one by one they fell to the ground passed out on the floor.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:39 am

Jason scrathced his head in cofusion as he listened to what Blane told him. "Well, looks like were pirates again! First things first, we've got to get you to a doctor. How did you end up hurt? Did you fall over?", he babbled, as he started walking down the street, looking around for a clinic, beliveing that Fiona was following behind.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:33 am

As Blane saw his new companion fight, his vocabulary was once again reduced to "WOW!". While he was busy evaluating Hughes' strength as a swordsman, one of the thugs charged at him and knocked him over the counter and down on the other side of the floor, knocking over a few bottles of wine.
"You shouldn't have..." Blane whispered as he stood back up with a bottle of wine in his right hand. With a technique he learned from his father, Blane opened the bottle without an opener and threw the cap away. He than raised the bottle and yelled "CHEERS!". The bottle was emptied into Blane's body in about 5 seconds. "Is he kidding?" one of the thugs wondered. Suddenly a screech was heard from Blane's coat and a small brown monkey raced out of it. It was Bobby, Blane's gun wielding pet. Bobby knew what his master was about to do and it wasn't about to be pleasant. "Uh Oh" The monkey said and yes, he could talk. "Drunken Breath!" Blane shouted, lifting a lighter from one of his pockets. Using a technique he learned as a dirty fighter, Blane drained all the alcohol from his body to his mouth and with one flammable breath and a spark from the lighter, created a stream of flames that spread towards the pirates.

Outside the bar, where Jason and Fiona talked, a rush of scared pirates appeared streaming out of the bar. "He's crazy!!" One of them shouted. "Get out of the way!" "Run for your lives!". They were all running from the violent stream of flames that was bursting out of the door.

Back inside the bar, Blane Hughes and Deer were left alone with the bartender. "So..." Blane said after he released a burp, "You guys seem pretty strong! Let's make this official, do you guys want to become richer than your wildest dreams, more famous than a supernova himself, or in other words, join my crew?" .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:45 am

Hughes stood watching the pirate captain. It was fate that these three met, and Hughes couldn't let this oppurtunity go. It was the chance to become part of a crew again. He reached out his arm to give Blane a handshake "I'll join your crew. I don't care much about your gold, but I can't refuse a chance for adventure when see one. Just pay my wages in rum, and you got a deal." Hughes took a cup that one of the pirates left behind. There was still a bit of beer left in it. Oh well waste not want not. Hughes took a drink of the cup. It was so good to have a drink again. His throat was parched for days.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:32 am

deer smiled and said happily "i'd be happy to guide your crew around the world." happy for his new crew he took off his coat and tied the sleeves around his neck. "now, hope you dont mind but..." before he finished he changed into his animal form "i have a problem with crowds if you catch my drift."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name   The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scar Pirates Chapter 1: Making A Name
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next