One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed)   Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:25 am

Saint Joseph Stood Up from the captain's Chair And said "Unholy I Am very Interested In kill this Darkness you told me about... But the real reason i Came with you...was Because you had the nerve to come into my temple and lie to me. I Know who you are the horrible fiend who's been terrorizing this ocean, and i know who your after a Pirate Named Walley, I personally grow tiered of being so righteous After all I Am the Light!!!! And If I Am The Light Then I am God!!!! Unholy and Walley's evil acts dont bother me much Butt you to dare think your superior beings! I CANT HAVE THAT I AM THE ONE TRUE GOD!!! and for crimes against the LIGHT I WILL KILL YOU But..." Saint Joseph's Gets soft "I Will grant you a worthy battle Field Yata no Kagami!!!! Grabbing Unholy's collar They Decended into the air To Skypiea. Dropping Unholy On Land

Unholy GIves Saint Joseph a wicked smile "You think you can stop me??? I Am ther terror of the seas I Am
Emperor Unholy!!! DIE YOU DAMN PRIEST!"
Unholy uses His Shadow Soru to get behind Him
DEMON CURSE
Unholys Sword Sliced rgiht threw Saint Joseph's Illusion
While many more surround Him
Saint Joseph Throws His mirror Star Around unholy While still in the air Saint Joseph Uses Yasakani no Magatama! Shooting to massive beams out of both his Hands At the Mirror Star's Sending 15 Huge Beams from all direction at Unholy

Unholy Uses Rusty Tekkai, mAkeing A thick Layer of rust around His tekkai

The Beams Hit Unholy as the smoke rises Unholy Smiles and uses Shadow Soru to move to Saint Josephs Flank
Shadow Slash!!! Useing his 2 giant katana He Swung as hard and fast as he possible could Sending 2 gusts of razor sharp winds At Saint Joseph Hitting him Unholy smiles then frowns "What Another Illusion Of light! you bastard!" A Voice from behind Unholy Whispered IN His ear "The thing i dont like most about you my friend is your Name Un...Holy the complete opposite of me...Goodbye Im sure you will be Emperor Of Hell" Saint Joseph Swings His Light sword At Unholy
Desperate Unholy uses His final Move RUST MONSTER! rusts Rushed into Unholys blood stream And started to consume his skin makeing several thousand layers Of rust on his body his aura seemed to have rust partical's flying off of him Punching At Saint Joseph His his rust Fist "Lets See you dodge this Bastard Ill turn you into Rust"
Saint Joseph turned into light as his fist Went right through him then uses His
Yasakani no Magatama! 2 beams of light from Saint Josephs Hands Sent Unholy Flying

Falling through the cloud Unholy Smiled as He Though 'Emperor Of Hell has a nice ring to it" As he fell farther down his body mad a big splash in the ocean as he began to sink like a rock "Ill see you in hell you bastard and when i do i will have my revenge" Unholy sank to his death

Saint Joseph Useing Yata no Kagami moved back to the ship
and said " Well I Killed your Captain So if you dont want to end the same way you better except it...Oh and i Dont like Bunnies they dont believe in light" As Saint Joseph Shot a beam of light through Frosty's Heart, Falling on the deck Tears poured out of her Eyes "B...i..g Brother Unholy,Nightwing,Greg,fred,joe and mr blue I...m Cooming riighht after you please wait....." As she passed away Saint Joseph Picked up her body and threw it over board,
Turning to the rest of the crew Saint Joseph Said "If you Have A problem with the light speak now so i can kill you if not lets continue to Grim Fog Marsh Were we Will find the rest of our crew

Last edited by UnholyJoe on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed)   Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:40 am

Anubis simply did not react, perhaps the time had come to make the changes, he saw Satoshi trembling, "Do not be afraid, we are fine here"
Anubis got up and looked to Joseph, "If you dont mind, i have something to say, i would like to be captain of this ship, since clearly you do not wish to be one, i have been taught by my family about the Light, and i truly respect it, but since i was an original member of this ship, i would like to be captain, with of course you in our crew spreading the teaching of the light ...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed)   Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:44 am

Thinking About these words Saint Joseph Smiled "Being a Divine Being I have no desire for Earthy titles...the title of captain is your Anubis....But We Will Head To the Grim Fog Marsh"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed)   Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:45 am

( Ah you even killed Frosty ? I kinda feel bad about her T^T)
(OOC So the crew is gonna be renewed ?)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed)   Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:47 am

Anubis simply sighed, "Very well, let us head to Grim fog marsh, we will need more men....." Anubis was mourning the deaths of all his previous comrades, but they were neccessary sacrifices.

Satoshi remained silent, he had nothing to say but asked Joseph "Do you have a prayer for the dead Saint Joseph san?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed)   Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:48 am

((Its like a complete massacre, but it shows the crew is making a good way foward, besides the two guys that promised revenge on the Kurojuuji pirates are still alive, lol))
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed)   Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:25 pm

Smiles at Unholy's untimely demise. "I guess it was fate." I shall follow under your command Anubis. But I would like to collect his body I have had the privilage of studying giants.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed)   Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:30 pm

Anubis thought about this for a while "If you can find the body it is yours, is that all right with you saint joseph?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed)   Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:38 pm

Saint Joseph Shoots A Beam Up light in the ocean useing it like a spear pulling out Unholys body and frosty's and throwing them infront On Zalton
"Now that i think about you better keep those bodys in one piece our next crew meber can make zombies" smileing Saint joseph Laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed)   Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:48 pm

Thread Closed*
Hopefully Vlad gets approved soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed)   Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Unholy Vrs Saint Joseph!! Epic Fight (Closed)
Page 1 of 1