One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Outside of the captain's quarters Frank's head was jumping around, trying to wake all of his sleeping body parts. "I can't believe the nerve of that man, sparing our lives like that... who does he think he is?!" Frank mumbled. Frank's perspective of life and death was a little odd as a result of him surviving one death. He believed that his fruit would allow him to return to life over and over again. After assembling his body and attaching it together Frank tested his movement a bit. "Well everything seems to be in place... WHAT?!" Frank shouted, releasing a scream that could be heard inside the captain's room. "THAT BASTA$D TOOK MY TOENAIL!!!!!!" Frank shouted, holding his left foot infront of his face, his nose was shooting steam and his pinky toe was missing a nail. "THESE THINGS DON'T GROW BACK ANYMORE!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Quincy awoke to find himself upon the ship with the strangers back at cruise ship with the vice admiral. He found the captain of the ship as well as the others. He figured that he should get a few sketches of them in their natural state in his notes. First the turtle, then the cyborg, the zombie, and last the mermaid. After he put his notes and sketches Quincy returned to the matter at hand "Where am I? Who are you people?"
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:38 pm

Izumo wakes up in a ship that she did not recognize, the last thing she remember was she's falling asleep because of the vice admiral power. She take a look around the ship, and when she met with the others she decided to asked them. "Where's am I? Where is that weird Vice Admiral?" Asked Izumo to the others. She then take a look at her untidy clothes, and she continued asked them. "Are you guys 'deflowering' me? If so then you must take a responsibility..." She said with a blush in her face.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:24 am

Hector was a sound sleeper. It was a natural weakness of his that, once asleep, close to nothing could actually wake him up until he decided it was time to. His mother used to say that, when he was still a very small child, he used to sleep for days, and that she and his father were worried he had died sometimes.
As the others woke up, he was still lying on the ground, as if it was the most comfortable thing in the world. He had a lot of dreams. Some were good, some were bad, some were just.... weird. At one point, he imagined hearing someone shout something about a lost toenail. Hector imagined losing a toenail would hurt, but he didn't know, he didn't have toes, much less nails. But then he noticed he did have them all of a sudden. How weird.... How.... disgusting..... He was in a town full of humans, and he was wearing... clothes... like, a shirt, and pants. He had never worn a shirt before, much less pants. How absolutely weird. But since this was just a dream, he might as well go along with it.

On deck, Hector had curled up, his head lying on the tip of his tail. It was incredibly flexible... When he was a kid, Iason used to tie knots in it and watch him try to break them. But now, twenty years later, no one would dare do that anymore. He was too scary, at least he liked to think so. actually, right now, he looked absolutely peaceful and kind of adorable in a weird way. In a way that baby snakes look adorable or full grown cheetas when they took sunbaths. Harmless. It was a miracle he hadn't woken up by now with all that screaming and chaos around...
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:46 am

As everyone started waking up, Koga was still sleeping. The talking turtle was having a nice sleep. He seemed to be dreaming of something... He mumbled as he dreamed "Come on my sweet mermaid... Don't you remember me?... I am the man of your dreams... Zzzzzzzzzzzz...". He stopped for a while and then he said "Zzzzzzzz... Koga is the king of the sea creatures... Zzzzzzzz...". However, all his sweet dreams were about to end. While sleeping he said "You...don't... love me.... ARGH!!!" as he woke up and looked everyone around him much to his surprise.

Just like Koga, R.A.M. 2 was sleeping as well. However, instead of talking R.A.M. 2 showed something stranger. On his tiny screen on his forehead, small images were being displayed of what he was dreaming. It was just like watching a movie. He dreamed of traveling along with the man he had saved. That was very strange. He did not even know Maximillion. However, he saw that man going to fight for his crew and that inspired him to become a member of the Dusk Pirates. The image suddenly changed, though. In his dream, a giant version of Zigfreed as well as a bunch of people who were dreesed in black appeared and annihilated the Dusk Pirates, including him. Then, the cyborg opened his eyes and looked around, surprised to see that he was simply dreaming...

As soon as everyone had woken up, Maximillion who was standing on his cabin staring at the sea from a window, turned his back and started speaking to them. He said "Everyone... You may all have noticed that we were spared by the Vice Admiral...". He stopped for a while. He was thinking of the short battle with Zigfreed. That man possessed incredible strength. However, he should get to the point. He said "However, before he spared us he left an invitation for us...". Afterwards, the captain took a piece of paper out of his pockets and he started reading

"Maximillion-sama... You put up a good fight against me... And as I am on vacation I decided to spare your life as well as the lives of those who helped you. I really enjoyed our short battle. It has been years since I felt that way... So in order to show you how much grateful I am, I am inviting you to Navarone for a rematch. Everyone who wants to come is welcome. Me and my special subordinates shall be waiting... And remember... If you come here with that level of strength, you will probably be defeated like you were defeat by me. P.S. #1. Bring that sweet woman over here. I will be waiting for her <3 (a heart is drawn in the message). P.S. #2. If that zombie decides not to come tell him that I got one of his toenails... And try moving it is pointless... It is inside a glass of sea water... P.S. #3 One of my subordinates will definitely be interested in that turtle... So in order to participate him you will have to bring him... P.S. #4. And even if you decide to not come, by the time you wake up all of your passages except from the passage to Navarone will be blocked by my marine ships... Have fun."

Then, after he read the message the captain looked at everyone. He asked "So... What do you want to do?" and waited for the replies. R.A.M. 2, who wanted to show his loyalty quickly accepted. Koga also did as he had no other choice. As soon as he received the answers of the other people, they would start...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:50 am

Quincy looked at maximillion "If we have no choice I'm afraid we must accept the vice admirals invitation. If you want me to go I first want to be accepted into your crew."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:53 am

"My toenail, my lonely toenail..." Frank said, tears streaming from his eyes. He got emotionally attached to his various body parts, especially those that he knew were being drowned in sea water. He than got up on his feet and held his fist infront of his face. "Let's go kick Zigfreed's smile off of his face!!!" Frank shouted, pointing his fist at the skies with fire in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:59 am

"That's good to hear..." were the words of the captain to Frank. Then, he turned towards Quincy and said "Well... You battled Zigfreed... So you are my friend. I cannot see why I should not accept you in my crew.". Afterwards, he turned towards the woman and the merman. He looked at them with a serious face. He asked "So... What about you? Are you willing to come or not? Do you want to teach a lesson to Zigfreed or not?" and waited for the answer of Hector and Izumo.
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:06 am

Izumo keep staring ath Maximillion, she looks determined. "I'll come, i should teach that pervert how to treat a beautiful lady like me!" Said Izumo to Maximillion.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:40 pm

Hector had been half asleep during the whole thing. Damn, maybe he whould have acted asleep for some more time, now people wanted to hear an answer from him, and it sounded like the kind of deal he wouldn't get out of that easily. While he thought about how to let them down gently and tell them he couldn't really join, his eyes wandered to the female once more, and he remembered what had happened the last time she ahd faced that man... Then, his mind went on to what would happen next if there wasn't anyone to protect her. It wasn't pleasant. Well, too bad for her! What did he care!
"I'm...."
Not coming! Definitely not coming! I'm not putting myself in danger for you! and I know how it'll end anyway!
"Coming...."
Damn it, he was an idiot. He had seen this coming from miles away, and he knew what'd happen next, so why, why did he still have to say yes? Why couldn't he leave the scum behind to meet their just fates?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:57 pm

"Okay... Beauty-san... Would you mind telling me your name?" were the words of Maximillion to Izumo. It was the first time of his life that he adressed somebody by adding the "san" after speaking their name. Wow... It seemed like that woman had piqued his curiosity... Then, he turned towards the merman. It seemed like he wanted to leave. The man sighed. He had thought of a way to convince Hector to join him and the rest of the crew in the battles of Navarone, but it was way too risky. Despite that, though, he could not hold himself and so he said "As about you, merman... You may not come if you like. However, if you do not want to come then get off my ship immediately and wait for the marine ships to come to cut off your tail or catch you to sell you as a slave. Hmph.".

The way the captain spoke was very cruel. He only hoped that this made the merman frightened and that he would come. If he did not get afraid of that... Oh well, he would probably end up dying or being sold as a slave... Zigfreed was clear. The only passages that were not blocked were the passages that led to Navarone, after all.

As soon as Koga listened to the words of Maximillion he got scared. That reminded him of his captain's former self. Although he knew that his captain had changed, he used to be so scared of him that he was getting afraid of him every time his words were cruel... However, he could understand that the captain only said that to scare Hector off...
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:19 pm

"My name is Izumo Aihime. You can called me Izumo or...maybe 'honey' if you want to..." Said Izumo to Maximillion seductively. She then move his gaze to the merman near her. He looks hesitate to join the pirate to meet the vice admiral. "You, how come you won't come with us to kick that vice admiral ass?" Said Izumo to Hector. Then she walk over to where Hector is, her hands caressing his face. "If you're not coming with us, then who will be the 'knight in shining armor' that will protect a fragile lady like me from that perverted vice admiral hand?" Said Izumo to Hector with a blushed in her face, trying to convince him to come with them.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:16 pm

Hector had been about to answer the man, sort of aggressively, but never got farther than "I'm....."
Then, the female headed for him. He tried to back off, retreat, but his back was already at the reling, and jumping off now would be a bit weird, even for him. Geez, man. Stand your ground. You can deal with that scum! You can.... Her hands touched his face, and he could feel it go red in a matter of seconds.
Why would she do that?! Why would she ever do something like that?!
He tried to turn his head, anything, just to not look at her. Of course, he ended up looking at her when she spoke. Damn.
Those words.... were exactly what he had thought before.... How absolutely emberassing! And everyone was watching as well! He mustn't ever let them notice!
It hurt him a lot, for which he got angry at himself, but he shook off her hands and even pushed her away a bit, though not really strong enough to make her fall, he didn't want her to bruise.... Not that he cared, of course!
"Don't touch me! Don't you ever touch me, you hear!?"
His voice sounded as rash and aggressive as ever, but it was too late to hide his blush. He turned away from her. This wouldn't end well.
"I never said I wouldn't come, did I? Damn it! Just don't.... I am not doing this for you, clear?! Not for you, or him, or anyone!"
As he said those words, he already felt sorry. Of course he was doing this for them. If he really hated them, he wouldn't.... he would take his chances as the fastest sea creature alive and try to escape... But at the same time, his head told him it was the right thing to say.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:09 pm

"Well, the way you said that sounded like you did not want to come..." were the words of the captain to the merman. Then, he smiled and moved towards him. He moved his right hand, which was being covered by a glove like the man wanted to hide something, upwards in order to shake hands with him who had just joined him in the battle against the Vice Admiral Zigfreed Von Strudel. He said "Everyone... Allow me to introduce myself, now..." while moving his left hand and drew out something from a hidden pocket at the inside of his clothes. What he picked looked like a piece of paper... Apparently, it was a poster. A wanted poster. He slowly opened it and showed it to the others. It was showing him with a black suit, a red shirt and a black tie as well as a cold-looking and serious face. There was something written on the poster. It said "Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou" and below that name there was a bounty... of 50,000,000 beli. The man said "I am Maximillion Maimou, former captain of the Avenger Pirates... My crew was disbanded after we suffered some terrible loses in the Atlantis War and as soon as I went missing... But now, I am back and I am sailing the seas once again. Hmphmphmphmphmphmphmphmph! Nice to meet you everyone!"

The captain had finally introduced himself to the others. He would do that sooner but if the others would probably not agree coming. Now that they agreed, though, they could not take their words back. They were all sailing at one destination and they would all take part in a battle that would decide their fates. If they lost, they would probably end up getting imprisoned or dying... Helping a wanted pirate was not something good, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:09 am

Frank was shocked. His jaw broke off of his face, literally. He knew that Max was a captain of his own crew before and he knew that must have had a big bounty. But 50,000,000 belis? That's insanity. Plus, he fought the Atlantis War!
He decided not to make a big deal out of this, seeing that the merman was in a crisis of his own, so he just picked his jaw up and attached it to his face.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:42 pm

Hector eyed the hand distrustingly. Should he shake it? Probably. then again, wouldn't that be a sign of respect? Towards a human? Eeeew.
.... he couldn't remember ever shaking hands with a human. Well, safe for Josephine.... Ah, Josephine... In his mind, he could see her blue eyes, so blue, he had thought she was wearing contacts to fake it. She had laughed when he had asked her about it, and he had been so embarassed, but couldn't really be mad at all, neither at himself, nor at her. Her laugh had been worth it.
He could feel his heart aching when he thought about her still, and forced himself back to the past. Josephine would have wanted him to at least try and cooperate.
He carefully took the hand and shook it. He followed his captains words only halfheartedly. What a surprise, a fifty million head. He hadn't thought so.... But meh, the bounty of his mother had been bigger. And she had wanted to raise him into an even bigger shot, had he not run away. Now that honour would go to Iason... Or one of his sisters. He didn't really care though.
Carefully, he looked at the female out of the coner of his eye. He hoped he hadn't hurt her too much.
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:28 pm

The bounty poster shocked Izumo, she cant believe that the man in front of him has 50.000.000 belli, what more is he's even participating in Atlantis war. "W-wow, I-I cant believe you're some kind of hot-shot pirate, Max-kun." Said Izumo, her eyes sparkling with admiration towards Maximillion. She has met many peoples with bounty, but not as big as Maximillion's.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:36 am

"Izumo-san... Your words have reached deep inside my heart..." were the words of the captain who moved towards the beautiful dancer and kissed her hand like a gentleman. He whispered to her ear "And for a lady like you that bounty will definitely rise even more if you want... Izumo-san...". Although the captain was not in love with the lady at all, he wanted to play that seduction game. He could see through her seductive tricks and he wanted to make her fall in love with him, instead so that he would have something to do on his way to Navarone. What a strange man...

Meanwhile, Koga was watching at Maximillion with surprise. His captain would never accept any nicknames like Max from others, even if he liked them. However, this time he did not respond or anything. He was simply continuing what the woman started... What had just happened?! Koga was supposed to be the pervert of the crew, not the captain! He said "Maximillion, you pervert, what do you think you are doing?!" as he moved him out of the way and kissed the woman's hand as well. He said "Excusez moi, mademoiselle... Maximillion-sama does not know how to behave to a woman of your calliber... But I know...". In no time after he said that, though, the turtle was kicked away. Maximillion pointed towards him and said "Stupid turtle!" as he launched a weak shockwave towards him for fun. The turtle started screaming and in no time he entered inside himself, protecting himself from the attack. Wow... Those two were really weird, yet funny! And so, the crew started sailing towards G-8, in order to take on Zigfreed's challenge... As soon as they arrived at Navarone, Zigfreed's game was about to start!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:28 am

Quincy was amazed at max's high bounty. He had encountered pirates before, but never with one with such a high bounty. Maybe this was the begining of a beautiful friendship though Qunicy never said this out loud. He was a bit shy about these type of things. The thing that surprised him the most was how max invited him into his crew so fast. Qunicy didn't really expect to be a pirate. He was hoping that he could use this crew to continue his quest to go around the grand line, but once he though about it maybe becoming a pirate would be more exciting. Not to mention there was more food on a pirate ship than traveling alone as a free doctor.

"If we could hold off the romantics here I think we got more pressing matters to attend to. Max if we are going to face an vice admiral don't you think we should have a plan? I mean last time we faced him we basically got our butts handed to us on a silver platter."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:13 pm

"I agree with the doc!" Frank claimed, pointing upward to emphasize his point. "The guy wiped the floor with us last time, we need a plan and some new tricks, if we repeat the same moves again he'll defeat us in no time." the zombie explained. For a guy whose brain had a bullet hole all the way through, he was pretty smart. "But you can keep the romance, it's funny as hell".
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:01 am

"Well, I would like to train myself as well, but we do not have time. The ship will be arriving at Navarone in a few hours and we do not have the option to run. We are trapped... So, we have to get to Navarone and battle for our freedom. If I could buy us some time, I would... However, I cannot...". were the first words of the captain and the man started looking at the sea from the front side. He said "Plus, I have a plan to deal with Zigfreed. It is clear that we cannot win against him even if we all battle him at the same time. His Nemu-Nemu abilities cannot be defeated that easily... We have to defeat him with a strategy and not only with muscle... Hmphmpmphmphmphmphmphmph!". The captain definitely had something in his mind.

Koga looked at him. He said "Okay, Maximillion!" as he started looking towards the place his captain was looking. And R.A.M. 2 did the same thing as well. They were all looking towards Navarone... The place where everyone was about to battle for their lives! In a few hours, the crew would arrive at Navarone!

[OOC Note: We can RP these hours and show what we are doing in the ship as well as our agony for the battles etc. Do you like that as an idea or do you want me to time skip to the arrival at Navarone?]
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:15 am

((Time skip away))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:13 am

((I choose time skip))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:23 am

[Gave time to all of you, and the only responds I got was to time skip... So we will]

The crew had been sailing for quite a few hours before they finally reached G-8, the marine basement that was also known as Navarone. There the Vice Admiral, Zigfreed Von Strudel had been waiting for the crew in order to put an end to the fight between while playing a game of life or death. The Dusk Pirates were about to battle the Vice Admiral's subordinates inside an empty building in which the only people existing would only be the pirates and the marines that were chosen to battle them. The upcoming battles were about to begin!

Maximillion looked at the marine foretress. Navarone was right in front of him and its gates were opening for him and his crew to enter. As soon as they entered they would be in danger. They would have to be cautious. After all, the crew did not know what Zigfreed had in his mind. He said "My friends... We are there..." as the crew sailed through the gates and entered the basement. However, much to the captain's surprise the place was empty. It was clear that Zigfreed had set up the place as an arena and let the weak marines go so that they would not be hurt.

At the time the crew landed on the ground, the lights inside the main building started lighting and a few figures could be seen. The figure that stood in the middle was clearly Zigfreed. But who were the other people? The crew would get its answers soon as soon as they approached them. Zigfreed was eager to explain everything...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:35 am

Quicny could only grin as he saw them approach the island. It was not the battle coming but the fact the he could collect samples of their medcine from the marine base. He was eager to collect some medcine for his medical kit. His personal supply was running low. Not to mention he wanted to show the others his strenght "An entire marine base vs The dusk pirates just how will this battle turn out?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next