One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:36 pm

Hector was more than surprised to see that not only had his cheap little trick worked, it had most likely just won him the fight. Changing fors would strangle weirdo guy, and no one could tell him he would be defeated by a frog.
After a moment of disbelief that he had done something he could absolutely not complain about, Hector decided to use this chance.
He pulled the rope and frog towards him as fast as he could and pressed the amphibian to the ground tightly with his hand, just enough to have him breath, but not exactly painfree.
"So..... I believe you tell me where the keys or whatever are now, right?"
Absolutely no concerns. Aphibians were out of racist zone, he could torture or kill this little guy, and no one would have a say about it. He could even fall in love with him. Though.... Nah, that'd be very, very "eeew". So much "eeew".
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn   Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:51 pm

[Sorry for ending this in a rush, but we are joining the Unholy War]

As Dragunov was dragged in his frog form, his frail body could not stand the hit. Even from touching the ground, he instantly fell unconscious and he was defeated. Wow... He was so pathetic. He was planning to attack Fishman Island and yet he lost to a merman just like that. He was disgusting indeed. His arrogance and craziness led to his eventual defeat. That was his biggest and fatal mistake.

Meanwhile, after Dragunov's defeat... Zigfreed prepares himself. Instead of waiting for the others to come in his room, he is doing something surprising! He is going to them instead. He slowly walks and the huge door with the six locks that led to his room open, revealing him. The man looked towards Maximillion with a smile on his face. He said "Well done... Maximillion-sama...". Maximillion could not understand what could possibly Zigfreed mean. However, before he asked, the Vice-Admiral started explaining. He said "You see, Maximillion-sama... I suspected treachery in the Exi-Generals. Some of them were plotting evily and I wanted to have them dispatched. However, I could not hurt my fellow apprentices. That is were you come into... By setting up the game, I let you get rid of them instead. Now, I reassured the safety of the world once again.".

Maximillion was shocked to listen to that. He did not expect that the Vice-Admiral could think of schemes like that. Now the blame for the downfall of the Exi-Generals belonged to the Dusk Pirates and Zigfreed had achieved his goals. He was manipulating the crew the whole time. He would not allow Zigfreed to get away like that. He said "Zigfreed you bastard! You shall die!" as he launched a shockwave that aimed for the Vice-Admiral's chest. However, the Vice-Admiral effortlessly used his cane to deflect it with a shockwave attack he used, with equal strength. The attacks collided with each other, causing an explosion that resulted in nobody getting damaged at all. Then, the Vice-Admiral said "Time for some sleep, Maximillion-sama..." as he looked at his eyes, with his own eyes turning to red. However, Maximillion would not fall for this trick again. Knowing what the Vice-Admiral would do, he closed his eyes in time so that he would not fall for the attack. Then, he launched another Shockwave that caught Zigfreed off guard and caused him some damage...

Angered, the Vice-Admiral got up. He looked towards Maximillion with an angered face and said "Maximillion-sama... How dare you play dirty tricks on me? I should teach you a lesson!" as he launched another shockwave from his cane that Maximillion dodged by using his Shockwave Rush technique and run away. Then, the Vice-Admiral said "Running away from me is pointless Maximillion-sama...". Afterwards, the tone of his voice changed. Apparently, he was about to sing something. The marine started singing:

This marine is back to bring his wrath upon the sea
Maximillion can't be rid of me
Not that easily
And like all who dare defy me
He will learn his lesson well
Never toy with a man like me

Manolo! Dragunov!
Loyal darlings, strong as the tide
Sweetest poopsies, hasten to my side
Right now! Daddy needs you
Crush those stupid fools, make them writhe!

What a feeble human
No, I can't believe my eyes
Such a stubborn pirate
Who is fighting for his prize
Without your precious pride
Now you're crazy with revenge
I suppose I sympathize

Manolo! Dragunov!
Loyal darlings, strong as the tide
Sweetest poopsies, hasten to my side
Right now! Daddy needs you
Smash those stupid fools, make them writhe!

This is not the end, my dears
I swear, I've just begun
It's not over until Von Strudel has won!

"Sleeping Song!" he completed and looked at Maximillion, hoping that he had fallen asleep. However, Maximillion had done something surprising. Knowing that technique of Zigfreed as well, he placed some cotton he had inside his ears, not listening to the man's song and waiting for him to finish. As soon as Zigfreed was finished he said "Damn you Maximillion!" and the man rushed towards his enemy in order to strike him with his cane that was echanced by his powerful shockwave. Maximillion, though, would not let him hit him. The pirate used his Shockwave Rush randomly to dodge and by feeling the man's movements he got behind him. He said "Shockwave!" as he launched a Shockwave behind Zigfreed's back that hit him on the spine and sent him towards the wall. Maximillion, after taking so many measures against Zigfreed's power started overpowering him. However, Zigfreed would not fall like that to a man like Maximillion. The Vice-Admiral got up. He said "Time to end this..." as he prepared to launch a shockwave from his cane. Maximillion said "Yes!" as he did the same thing. Then, Maximillion used the shockwave slightly faster and the two shockwaves collided with each other right in front of Zigfreed. A small explosion occured and Zigfreed was sent flying on a wall. Then, a cramble was heard from the wall and smoke appeared. It was collapsing...

Minutes later, the smoke was cleared. However, Zigfreed was nowhere to be found. Apparently, Maximillion seemed to have emerged victorious from the battle... He moved towards the hole and looked at it. If Zigfreed fell from that hole, he would have fallen in the sea. He would have sinked. Maximillion had probably won against him by himself...

Afterwards, the captain looked at his nakama. He said "Let's go..." after he spit in the whole in the wall and turned his back to start walking outside of the building. The battle with Zigfreed and the Exi-Generals had just finished... At least that was what the crew thought at that time... Then, as Maximillion was getting out of the building, he looked towards the ships at the dock. Apparently, there was a marine ship there. He could take that ship and escape. Now that the man won the battle against the Exi-Generals and Zigfreed he would need a marine ship to cover his tracks while leaving. After all, the ships that were trapping the routes outside of Navarone were still there and so the crew had to disguise itself to escape from the marines.

Some time later, the crew disguised its own ship and stole one of the marine ships in the basement. Half of the crew split into one ship and half of the others into the marine ship. Hopefully, they successfully managed to pass through the marines and escape. After the crew escaped for good, Maximillion gave a message to the nearby marine basements from the ship he stole thanks to a Den Den Mushi he had on. He said "Marines... Let me give you this message. I am the pirate captain Maximillion Maimou, captain of the Dusk Pirates. Some hours ago, I infiltrated the Navarone Stronghold along with my crew and we defeated the almighty Exi-Generals as well as the Vice-Admiral with the name of Zigfreed Von Strudel. He is probably dead by now as he fell in the sea... And learn something else... In the future, the Dusk Pirates will be a bigger threat and all of you will bow to us... And Zigfreed was only the first target... I will take the heads of all of your Vice-Admirals with my crew! Hmphmphmphmphmphmphmph!". Maximillion was making his threat known to the world.

A few days later, the crew had sailed and almost reached Water 7... From there, the man heard a signal. A signal from a nearby basement. Apparently, somebody said that a pirate with a bounty of 40,000,000 beli was caught. And that pirate... Maximillion knew that name. He was his younger brother, Manta Maimou. It seemed like his younger brother was in trouble. Maximillion had to get to Water 7 in order to save him. And so, with his two ships and his few crew members, Maximillion sailed towards Water 7 to rescue his brother...

FLASHBACK

As the two shockwaves collide, an explosion occurs and hides everything from the vision of the Dusk Pirates. Zigfreed hits the wall, although he has not taken much damage. He prepares to get up... But suddenly he listens to a whisper. "Welcome to the RPG World..." the whisper said... And the person that whispered was known... Very well known... Manolo of the Exi-Generals was the one to say these words. Afterwards, Zigfreed disappeared from the scene all of a sudden as well as Manolo. All that was left was a small, very small book that Manolo used to carry with him. However, the book was not seen by the crew members at all, as they were leaving... What could Manolo be possibly setting up? Why would he trap Zigfreed? There were many questions that remained unanswered... And would not be answered soon. Manolo had been plotting something.

ANOTHER FLASHBACK

Watcher is seen talking with Manolo in his room... And after Watcher completes his sentence Manolo says "You are not the one who will tell me what to do... Scum..." as he picks up a sword and cuts his head, killing him in an instant. It seemed like Manolo was the traitor, after all... Manolo was the one that was plotting something evil, after all. What are his motives?

[END OF THE THREAD]
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 1: Dawn
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6