One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:19 pm

as the lot were having a good time while heading to the music suddenly some kid yelled at them, kid in the wheelchair? that'd be me Edward thought, whispering to william ''what does that guy need with me,'' being dissapointed about not being able to walk, and people calling to him for sitting in the wheelchair

William laid his hand on Edwards shoulder and said'' it is alright Edward I don't think he means it that bad, but I will tell him to be polite ''

William smiled ''hey kid, his name is Edward, it is not nice calling out to people like that didn't they teach you that''
Back to top Go down

The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:23 pm

(edited last post)
tethleon felt better when he was left alone but also felt worse he got rid of the last piece of human interaction he had for the last week. tethleon then glided of the building and proded holster then didnt know what to say which was a bit embarrasing.so he tried to hide behind his own wings.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:57 pm

''oh i...i am sorry for being impolite...'''
he said while turning around and walking away in shame.
'''so ashamed...hey thats that musician.'''he said while seeing that other kid from before.
''better not talk to him,maybe i will be impolite again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:10 pm

tethleon said "hi" frombehind his wings he wasnt good at talking to people . then then moved his wings away from his body so he was fully visible then put them away at his back. he hoped this would help him talk to this person.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:19 pm

''wings?never saw those before...oh so impolite of me,my name is holster t. smart...nice to meet you..''
he said whit an changing voice of tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:03 am

"im teth..........................leon" he said he mixed some ingredients together to make a drink after mixing it he drank half,it was a spicy yet sweet drink but it also had a sour after taste.he then poured the other half into a glass and offered it to holster
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:37 am

((lets revive this))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2