One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DW tournament: Youri mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

DW tournament: Youri  mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel	 Empty
PostSubject: DW tournament: Youri mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel    DW tournament: Youri  mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel	 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:42 am

as youri came into(what seemed to be)a dream world.as he saw someone else he prepared for battle.
''what a weird dream...''

Last edited by Youri on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Youri mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel    DW tournament: Youri  mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel	 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:25 pm

gabriel looked and saw a man walking toward him.

"Let's go!" Gabreil yelled and he charged at him
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Youri mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel    DW tournament: Youri  mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel	 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:43 am

youri replied by grabbing his heaven bow an shooting a blazing hell at him.
expecting he would dodge or block in some way he also shot a light arrow and grabbed his taka katana.

Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Youri mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel    DW tournament: Youri  mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel	 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:35 pm

Gabriel rolls to the side and shoots a big ball of fire from his hand at the arrows
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Youri mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel    DW tournament: Youri  mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel	 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:31 am

as the fire arrows collided an area got covered in fire.
as youri saw that the guy was on the left of the (on) fire area he prepared himself.
he then ran at (close to) soru speed and attacked with a falcon eye cannon.
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Youri mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel    DW tournament: Youri  mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel	 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:17 pm

"AGGHH!" Gabriel yelled in pain as he was hit. He then quickly drew his swords and caught them on fire and slashed at Youri. " Double Blazing Emperor!" He cut one of his opponents legs and his chest, leaving burn marks
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Youri mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel    DW tournament: Youri  mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel	 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:43 am

youri quickly jumped away to avoid any damage.
''that was a little bit to close...my next strike is going to finish this''
as he ended his sentence he with 9 other youri's appeared
''10 man style: cage''
as all the youri's speed toward firesword with a falcon eye cannon.
if this attack would hit the man would be cut in half.

(SUN OF A MOTHER,YOU CANNOT CALL A HIT ON SOMEONE!)
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Youri mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel    DW tournament: Youri  mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel	 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:29 pm

(fine, sorry. i got myself hit and i jsut thought hat you will probably never let yourself get hit)

"Fire shield!" Gabriel produces fire all round him as a shield from any of the ten coming in
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Youri mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel    DW tournament: Youri  mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel	 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:33 pm

the 10 youris stopped their attack,grabbed their bow,and fired an barrage of wind arrows(slashes) at the opponent.
as he knew the air slashes where strong enough to go threw the fire he grabbed his sword to give the finishing blow when he was wounded.
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Youri mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel    DW tournament: Youri  mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel	 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Gabriel shot fire from his feet to fly into the air and dodge the attack. He then shot fire from both of his swords
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Youri mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel    DW tournament: Youri  mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel	 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:01 am

as the fire hit youri it seemed he disappeared.(remember there are 10 youri's)
the youri that was standing behind firesword fired another barage of wind arrows(slashes)
he then fired an light arrow and grabbed his sword and trew it to firesword.
as the sword came close it transformed into an falcon hybrid and flew toward firesword to stab him.
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Youri mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel    DW tournament: Youri  mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel	 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Golden Emperor!" Gabriel brought his swords together and created a ball of fire and through it at the sword. He then flew away shooting fire from his feet
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Youri mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel    DW tournament: Youri  mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel	 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:53 am

as youri saw the fire balls flying toward him the air arrows and the fireball collided.
''i am sick of this....eagle wings...''
as youri jumped up high threw some big tree standing near him he grabbed his bob,fired rapidly an barrage of air arrows and followed the attack by letting 3 youri's do the same from 3 different directions and one from beneath him.

((HOW THE HELL DID YOU DODGE MY LAST ATTACK,YOU JUST SAID YOU FLEW AWAY,details my friend.i am afraid if you keep rp-ing at this level i will withdraw from the tournament and let someone else in my spot against you))

Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Youri mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel    DW tournament: Youri  mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel	 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:24 am

dear vongola king you cant call hits, also be detailed how you dodge in some situations you can't dodge, please keep this in mind
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Youri mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel    DW tournament: Youri  mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel	 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:42 pm

(sorry,sorry i was jsut kinda confused about that last attack. and im sorry im confused, i never called a hit, maybe you misunderstood one of my posts red. sorry if u did misunderstand! sorry again and i'm also getting kind of bored of this tournament so if i'm rp'ing badly then it's cuz of that and so i'm gonna quit.)

Gabriel yelled, " Supernova!" HE shot fire from every spot on his body. This fire was so hot it could burn up anything including air and was also extremely dense. He then flew to the ground and said, "I give. This isn't as fun as i imagined it being." And Gabriel disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DW tournament: Youri mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel    DW tournament: Youri  mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel	 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DW tournament: Youri mountain VS "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel
Page 1 of 1