One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

"Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired) Empty
PostSubject: "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired)   "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:42 am

Name: Keiser D. Gabriel. Earns title "Fire Sword" after he gets a bounty

Bounty: 9,000,000 belis

Species: human

Allegiance: Blazing Sword Pirates (if you allow my crew)

Home: East blue

Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=anime+fire+boy#/d1mvj65 except more muscular and he wears an open black shirt with white shorts and sandals.

History: He grew up with his younger brother Rotiro and didn't know his parents. He lived in a small village where a pirate crew stopped after they went to the new world for six months. Navy crewman came hunting the pirates and thus attacked the village. They killed Gabriel's best friend and so Gabriel decided to be a pirate. During that time he met his father Commodore and rising Navy officer, Keiser K. Grogan who led the attack on the village, killed his best friend and many other townspeople and tried to kill Rotiro and Gabriel as well. The captain of the crew whose name is "Sword King" Liserg X. Maxus also trained him for the six months after they defeated the navy people (Gabe's dad got away). Gabriel proved to be a prodigy and practically mastered two sword style in teh time. One day when he was 15 an old man in a cloak came to the town and gave him the Flare Flare Fruit which he ate. Two years later he and his brother set off to be pirates with his brother joining his crew.

Personality: Normally very calm but when his brother and friends are in danger he gets very angry and goes on a rampage. He despises marines. He will only get angry when people he likes are in danger or his dreams or his friend's dreams are mocked. Whenever he thinks of his father he will freak out and only his brother can calm him. He is always very nice and he wont give up on getting a crew member if he decides he likes them. Besides that he's also normally really stubborn

Ship: Morning Dawn

Jolly Roger: A skull that has fiery swords for crossbones

Devil Fruit: Flare Flare Fruit
type:logia
ability: lets user control and become fire

Abilities: Two sword style and has mastery of his devil fruit and Soru

Techniques: 1. Double King Slayer- runs to enemy and cuts them twice once in the leg and once in the chest
2.Air blade-Cuts the air forcing air blades to fly at enemy, it's able to cut through metal
3.Double Fire King-blades catch on fire and is teh same as double king slayer
4.Blazing Fist- fist transforms to fire and punches a gigantic fireball (like firefist)
5.Onigiri-onigiri except with two swords not three
6.Golden Sun-catches swords on fire and ring them together. It creates a fireball which he throws at the enemy
and more moves you will see when i rp....

Weapons: Tenshiburedo and Akumaburedo if u approve

Goals: to be pirate king, destroy teh world government and to kill his dad.....personally.

going to be updated with the recruitment of his other crew members soon....

Last edited by vongolaking10 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired)   "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:10 am

Firstly they are all WAY TOO SHORt.your personality adn your history. Secondly, Zolo? you mean Zoro? if thats the case, we dont allow canon characters here so change that please.
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired)   "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:24 am

sorry and someone else told me depending on how i use canon characters its fine and i meant roger pirates and rayleigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired)   "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:27 am

This application of canon characters here doesn't work. When I said you could situationally reference canon characters I meant like the crew the Sons of the King, where they mention him without having the canon character being deeply involved.
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired)   "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:29 am

okay im changing it again.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired)   "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:08 am

nice bio
I think using canon characters is exciting because someones son could be looking to like revenge their father against the straw hats
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired)   "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:31 pm

retro please do not post in other peoples threads, submissions are for staff and the user who posted it only.

we are going to have to wait for your ... weapons to be approved before we can discuss the character
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired)   "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Explain your attacks, your weapons have been approved.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired)   "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Remember, you can't become fire.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired)   "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:11 pm

why cant i become fire? my dude ate teh flare flare fruit... im confused...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired)   "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:13 pm

Did you even read the rules? Shush, please, and go read all of the 'rules and regulations', as well as 'getting started'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired)   "Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel (retired)
Page 1 of 1