One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:52 pm

''it is a nice feeling indeed, but I still am a bit scared '' Edward said a bit shy '' so the people we are going to meet live in the sky?, that is amazing,'' Edward smiled

Cid headed to Ranyx '' it been a long time since our first flight together, you really opened up Emily a bit back then, she really wanted to see you, but she was a bit scared , so she decided to meet you at the island'' Cid continued talking,
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Ranyx smiled and clapped Cid on the back, "Yeah, I'm glad she's a little more open. She's extremely kind, and we need more kindness spread around. Can't wait to see her!"

When Edward began speaking, Ranyx nodded, "Yes, they do! It's all thanks to Cid here... he's quite good at his job as a mechanic and such."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:39 pm

the times flew as the three were talking, Edward enjoyed his first time in the air it was strange but felt so good, it was some sort of freedom, after half an hour they almost reached the island/
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:17 pm

"Well, Cid, are we almost there?" Ranyx asked the man, hoping that Edward wasn't feeling sick. "Edward, do you feel okay?"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Cid answered ''we are just 5 more minutes, and Edward wil be able to meet his new friends,''

Edward was feeling okay, he was still a bit drowsy but he had been drowsy ever since he woke up ''Yes I am okay Ranyx thankyou''
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Ranyx nodded, and then laughed. "Oh look, here comes one now." The 'one' in question was one Janus Jane, who laughed as he approached Cid's airship. "Hiya, Cid! Is this the new guy?" He dropped out of the air, landing some distance from Edward. He approached Edward, offering his hand to shake. "Nice to meet you, I'm Janus!"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Edward smiled as he saw this young guy flying in, he was a bit shy, and at start he didn't know what to say , he looked like a kind and nice guy he accepted the hand and said ''uhm- Hello there, I am Edward Nice to meet you to'' he still was a bit nervous but he now was sure that the people he met and was going to meet would be nice people
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Janus smiled and was happy. Here was someone new! Oh, but something looked wrong... "You'll love it here! We're all kids, except Cid... but Cid's awesome, y'know?" Ranyx smiled contently, watching Edward and Janus talk.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:52 pm

When the ship arived at the island, and Janus and Edward were still talking, William came in, he was in his usually happy mood waved at cid ''hey cid thankyou of bringing our new friend here '' he then headed gave him a hand, ''Hey there my name is William nice to meet you, I hope you will feel home here, '' Edward liked al the people he saw up to now they were all really kind and he knew he would have a good time living here,

William walked up to Ranyx who was standing there and gave him a hand, '' long time no see Ranyx, how are you doing these days, we would like you to thank you for all you did for little Edward'' he got a pouch out of his pocket and gave it to Ranyx ''you should open it later'' William said smiling, he always wanted people to open their presents later, so if they wouldnt accept it or find it too much they couldn't return it, ''We also sent a bird to Gael carrying a small present aswell'' William then continued
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Ranyx shook William's hand, grinning. "I'm well, and I should be the one thanking you. Edward will probably love it here." He took the package, confused. "Now I'm curious, blast it! But I'll open it later, as you asked."

Janus raised his hand "Ooh, ooh! Can I help Edward, can I?" He used his power from his sandals to make a flat plane in midair for him to walk on, and he began pushing Edward's wheelchair to William's island.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:23 pm

William smiled ''it is a shiny secret'' the bag was filled with some diamonds some money and some really good candy in paper ''I think you would like it '' william said smiling

Edward looked really happy, '' yes please that would be great, thank you Janus '' he said Edward was really happy as Edward and janus left of taking a tour around the island
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Ranyx smiled, "Well, I better go off. See you later William... and make sure he gets a variety of foods... please." He saluted and waved, before yelling, "Bye, Edward!" He then jumped overboard, falling a bit before using Geppou to travel.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:00 pm

Edward waved to Ranyx ''thank you for everything and we will meet again'' Edward was a bit sad but he knew he was in good hands

.finn chapter ended
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3