One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Gael frowned and gestured. A tree coiled around the fat man, surprising him and making him drop Edward, who Gael caught using Soru. "I'm afraid you won't be doing that, sir. See, I've taking to Edward... and I'd like to adopt him." A man literally dropped out of the sky and landed beside Gael. "See, I think that a change in management is also needed." He smiled. "I know some people who would LOVE to look after these kids, and I guess it's just too much trouble for you. I mean, you look ever so tired. Why don't you close your eyes... I'll take care of all this." The tree had been constricting all the while, slowly and painfully squeezing the air out of the man. "Ranyx, could you hold poor Edward for me?" He handed Edward over to the man, who smiled warmly at Edward. "Here, I'll take you inside, lil' guy." The man said, ducking into the building.

Gael was now alone with the fat man. "See, for hurting Edward, I'd normally kill you, but now..." he sighed. "I think I'll have to do something worse." A plant grew up beside Gael, bearing a single black tomato like fruit. "This is called a Zothain. It is extremely addictive, and you will tear yourself apart looking for it. Pity is..." He smiled. "It only lives on one small island. No where near here. Have fun, fatass." Gael shoved the fruit down the man's mouth, forcing him to chew it to avoid choking. The tree released the man, and he fell down, near brain dead. Gael turned and walked into the orphanage, smiling. "I hope you're not too hurt, Edward..."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:01 pm

Edward felt relieved,relieved he was saved, saved from the man who would kill him, he hoped the kind people he spoke of were really kind, it couldn't get any worse as it was now, ''thanks for saving me gael, I overheard your name, you really are an awesome person, and thankyou too uhmm other person,'' he still didn't feel to great he was still really cold and he had the feeling his legs would be open of small wounds thanks to all the crawling, Edward wanted to talk more but he just felt how tired he was and in a few seccond he fell asleep in ranyx his hands
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:13 am

Gael frowned as he watched Edward pass out. "Ranyx, this isn't good..." He explained what happened to Ranyx as the pair managed to find a sad excuse for a blanket. "Crud... should we change him into something dry?" Gael asked, before Ranyx shook his head no. "Nah, far too awkward. We should just try to get him warm some other way..." Gael thought, "Perhaps I could wrap him in a leaf cocoon with heat trapping properties?" Ranyx nodded, "The water should evaporate naturally. Go for it." Gael went through with the plan, and they laid him on the owner's old bed. They sat together in the entryway, discussing plans. Once they made a decision, Gael got up and left, Ranyx waiting for the morning.

When morning rolled around, Ranyx waited for Edward to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:49 am

Edward was having a bad dream, some sort of a nightmare, there were people chasing him, the man from the orphanage was there too, he was scared but then he woke up. with a sleepy and still bit scared look on his face he looked around the room, there was sitting a man close to the bed, who was it again, and then he remembered, ''ah you are gaels friend'' he said while taking a look around the room, then he missed something, more someone where was Gael the man who saved him then he headed to the other man '' uhm do you know where Gael is mister?'' he was still not feeling wel he was still coughing all the time but he was dry, and warm. then he rememberd his legs could be open, and full of small wounds, he didnt feel his legs but he knew he shold look out for infections and other things, that could be bad for his health.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:07 am

Ranyx helped Edward sit up, propping him up with pillows. "Gael has gone to get someone to run the orphanage... the old fat one wasn't good enough, in his opinion." He made sure Edward was sitting up in a comfortable way, and then he continued, "He also went to get a gift for you... it's related to painting. He's pretty sure you'll love it." He sat next to Edward and checked his legs, "Oh dear, you seem to have cut yourself up pretty badly... luckily, Gael has some other thing for you..." He showed Edward a small white flower, "This is called IQ. It has... odd effects on those who are near it for long periods of time. He thinks it might be able to help your legs."

He handed the flower to Edward, and then sighed contentedly. "Ah, you must be hungry! The other orphans are running around outside, probably feasting on the fruit that Gael grew..." He went to the door and called for the kids, "Hey, could a man get some oranges and apples over here?" A short time later a kid ran in with his arms full to the brim with fruit, which Ranyx took and offered them to Edward. "Oh, here you go. And there's another thing I want to talk to you about... Gael doesn't have the... resources to care for you... but I know some people who would LOVE to take care of you. Would you be okay with that?"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:00 pm

Edward set up with the help of ranyx, the pillows felt great'' the man was a mean man indeed ''he said then he heard about the gift, a gift for me, he smiled he was happy he didn't understand why somebody would do somuch for him if he wasn't able to repay it, ''Gael is a really kind man to this all for me, and you are a kind man to sir uhm may I ask you name'' he said a bit shy ''a-another present, ''Edward hapilly accepted the flower, it was kind of mystic but really nice, ''Actually I am a bit hungry yes '' he said while blushing a bit and accepting the fruit starting to eat another of those lovely apples, he was really happy to have met this nice people,
'' oh- uhm uhm uhm '' he didn't know what to say he knew that gael would leave him, but where would they bring him, and would he meet his savior again, and would those people not think of him as a devil, like all other people did, he got a bit scared, but he tried to not show it ''I think that is okay then'' he sort of whispered, he didn't know what would happen but it couldn't get any worse then before gael showed up
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Ranyx smiled and said, "Believe me, Gael would look after you if he could, but he's just... too busy nowadays. However, there is a group of kids around your age who would love to take you in. They're very capable, and very friendly." He sighed, "And I'm Ranyx. I'm a... close friend of Gael's." He then patted his own legs, "You should try to eat different food, since bread isn't really very nutritious on it's own."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:32 pm

Edward found that okay, ''but we will be able to meet again won't we'' he said a bit sad, and scared,''but I never got anything else then bread and water, but this fruits are so delicious '' he continued, ''by the way nice to meet you Ranyx thank you for doing this all for me'' he really hoped that the kids were kind people who could help him and which he could have good times with,
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Ranyx smiled. "Of course we can! Gael works with the leader of those kids I mentioned, and as such will see you on occasion!" He patted Edward on the back gently. "It is really no problem. I think Gael will get back here soon... and when he does, I will be bringing you to see those friends of mine."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Edward smiled, he became a bit enthousiastic, he wanted to meet these people. but he was a bit scared since he knew none of them, but he knew it will be alright '' do you know I really apriciate what you are doing for me, is there anyway I can repay you'' if someone did something for Edward he always wanted to do something back, even if he was unable to
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Ranyx simply shrugged. "What we want you to do is live, and not suffer. If you ever get in trouble, just find a way to send one of us a message, and we'll come to help you." He then snapped his fingers, "We kinda wanna know how your painting skills proceed too."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:51 pm

A few tears appeared in Edwards eyes there weren't many people who were as kind to him as ranyx and gael, and he was sure to make them great paintings later, ''t-thank you, I just don't know what to say'' Edward was in tears being happy people cared much about him
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:17 pm

A familiar voice said, "Oh, what's this now? You made him cry, Ranyx? How cruel!" It was Gael, and he had someone behind him. "I have something for you, Edward... maybe it'll cheer you up from what the MEANIE said to you!" Ranyx stood up and folded his arms in mock pout, "Gael, I didn't do nothing! He's just thanking us!" Gael stuck out his tongue playfully at Ranyx, and then offered the gift to Edward: it was a paintbrush. "This paintbrush is very... special, okay? Ranyx will explain what's up with it if you want him to..." He passed it to Edward, and Ranyx began talking with the new man.

"So, you think you can take care of these kids for us?" Ranyx asked the man, who replied, "Of course, Ranyx. Glad to. Ever since I retired I've been dying to help out others in less dangerous ways."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Edward weeped away his tears with his hand and gladly accepted the paintbrush it didn't feel any different as a normal paintbrush, but if gael told him it was special it was, he was really happy with it ''thank you very much Gael, and uhm ranyx could you please learn me how this works'' he said being interested in this brush, he hoped he could do something really nice with it , then he took a look at the new man, he certainly hoped he would treat the others a bit better then the other owner,
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:09 pm

Ranyx smiled, patting him on the back. "Have you ever heard of a devil fruit?" He then shook his head, "Nevermind, not important. Just paint something with the paintbrush, and you'll see what I mean."

Gael was telling the man, a retired Marine, what the status of the orphanage was. Hopefully he could manage it properly.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:00 pm

At first Edward was a bit unsure how the paintbrush worked, and where he had to paint but he just started he tried to make a bunny and after a few secconds it was done, and suddenly it came to live , it sat there a bunny it looked like a bunny it lived, it even felt like a bunny, Edward was stunned how could a paintbrush make something live, it was strange but great, then he drew more and more, some flowers the looked real it was so strange he continued drawing and drawing, then helooked to Gael and ranyx, he sat up a bit more ''Gael, Ranyx how could I ever repay you, this is so great, this is the greatest present I ever had, I couldn't think of something better this is amazing'' he then drew two crutches and tried to stand on them (he always leaned with his whole weight on the crutches because he couldn't use his legs it was heavy for him to walk on crutches but he wanted a hug, his eyes were teary of happines, he stood up and said ''it sounds strange but can I maybe uhm have a hug'' it felt weird for him to ask that but he just wanted one
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Gael and Ranyx both watched Edward, extremely happy that he enjoyed their gift. "Edward, why are you asking us such a silly question?" Gael asked, and then both of them gave him a hug from either side. "Oh, and if you don't want them to come to life, you should use your old brush, Edward!" Gael told him, giving him an extra friendly squeeze. "Well, Edward, my friends should be at the docks, so if you have something you'd like to bring with you, just say the word and we'll get it ready!"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:59 pm

Edward sat down again and thought for a few mins thinking if he had everything, '' well there is this neclkace my mom left me, it is with my stuff and I would love to take my other paintbrushes too if that is okay'' Edward was a bit sad''so you are leaving me soon, aren't you'' he knew it was unavoidable and he knew the people they woulf bringt him too should be kind, friends of ranyx and gael should be kind. He just hoped he would meet gael again and he hoped he could repay him for all his kind deeds
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:54 pm

Gael gave Edward a sad smile as Ranyx went to go get Edward's things. "I'm really sorry, but we'll see each other again... I'm sure of it." He pulled in the wheelchair he had made, "We should hurry and get you to those friends of ours: believe me, they're a blast!" Gael helped Edward into the wheelchair and made a box for Ranyx to put Edward's things into. "Now, off we go!" The two of them set off, making sure Edward was comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Edward didn't find it hard to leave the orhpanage really, most of the time he had there was bad time, and he was told he would meet amazing people, he was wondereing who they would be ''Well Gael I sure do hope we meet again, you been so kind to me you really saved me , and same to you too Ranyx thank you both again'' it sure was better to sit in a wheelchair then to crouch for a long time, he kept the flower and the brush close to him, he wanted to be sure not to lose them

Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:32 pm

In time the three unlikely (and let's admit it, odd) travellers reached the docks. "Now, where is he... Cid! Got Edward!" Ranyx called, and Gael patted Edward's head. "Looks like I gotta get out of here... or I'm gonna get in trouble! See you, Edward!" Gael turned and walked off, suddenly vanishing into some odd blue sphere: a frog, as it were. The frog swallowed Gael and bounced off into the water.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:36 pm

Gael went of before Edward could thank him again or to have a proper goodbye but Edward was ok with it, he was sure he would meet gael again.

then suddenly from the sky a large flying boat came down, landing in the sea splatting water over the dock.''Ranyx take our guest in I will introduce myself to the guest when he is in, and by the way I need to hurry for a bit the govs need me for another job
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:03 pm

Ranyx grinned and waved, "Of course Cid!" He pushed Edward's wheelchair onto the flying boat, and said, "This is Cid, he's another friend of the people I told you about."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:50 pm

When Edward and Ranyx were inside, Cid used his powers to let the ship fly and they went in the air, then he stood up from his chair and headed to Ranyx and Edward, He then reached his hand out, and told Edward ‘’Hello there my name is Cid, I am an engineer I made this flying ship, have you ever been in the air before Edward?’’ he asked

Edward was still a bit shy he didn’t know what to say, he was always a bit shy around new people ‘’uhm, uhm Hello, I am Edward n-nice to meet you Cid, no I have never been in the air this is so amazing, ‘’ he said while secretly being a bit scared for falling down but if they did he was sure Ranyx would save him
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Ranyx felt the wind around his face and sighed contentedly. "Isn't this marvelous, Edward? We're in the sky! It's such a wonderful feeling, right?" Ranyx knew that first time flyers felt odd, but it passed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next