One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Empty
PostSubject: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:33 am

It was a cold day in town, Edward William, Emily and a few other youngsters where in the town to buy some groceries, since cid had other things to attend to they had to gather more stuff themselves, but that wasn't a problem at all they could get lots of sweets and very tasty food now, Cid always said it was bad for their teeth so he wouldn't bring candy but well now they could. Then Edward saw a small shop with lots of painting equipemt and lots of paint, ''uhm-uhm William can we take a look there I would like to buy some painting gear and some paint'' he found it scary to ask, but he really wanted to take a look in the shop, seeing how much Edward wanted to look in the store Emily said''U-uhm William I would love to look there too, I want to make some plushies'' she said in a shy tone hugging her two plushies, ''you guys can go then ''William said with a warm tone '' ill be close by to buy some groceries he said, take good care of Edward Emily:)'' he said

Then Edward and Emily entered the store to look around, Edward sa a lot of painting equipment he never saw before he took a look around and gahtered some nice stuff, also Emily had found some stuff to make her plushies, when they payed for the goods they bought they left the building waiting for William. Suddenly a man who stood on the roof of the building said ''hey there you little cripple pirate, We will get a lot of money for you as ransom he said laughing. Edward was scared and mad''I am no cripple, and and William wil beat you guys'' then in a whispering tone he said to Emily ''I am s-s-scared but but I will protect you'' trying to be strong, Emily smiled ''T-thank you, you can hold onto this plushie till William comes back'' she said when she gave Edward one of her bear plushies, she stood close to Edward hoping William would return soon, then a smoebomb appeared on the ground and everything turned blank, she held onto edward hoping to be safe, but she got nocked down falling, when the smoke was gone, she saw Edwards wheelchair without Edward, ''Edward'' she yelled desperatley, where did her friend go who took him, if she didnt find Edward before William would be back she thought William would get mad
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:46 am

Youri was once again on his casual stroll on a random island out of boredom.
He felt comfortable because it was cold,if there was one place he would feel comfortable it would be cold places.
''Ahh...The cold air feels so nice...''
After taking a left turn he saw some smoke.surprised there was smoke youri walked ran to the place where the smoke was going away and saw a girl lying on the ground.''Hey,are you okay,what's the smoke for?Is there some kind of secret party I don't know about?''
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:06 am

Emily was laying on the ground, her feet hurt but she managed to sand up
''t-they took Edward'' she said in tears, she didnt know what to do, and she really wanted to get Edward back
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:09 am

'''d-don't cry..I'll get that edward person back'',youri said rash to calm the girl from crying/
''where did they take him?''
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:12 am

''I dont know, I was w-walking behind His wheelchair, w-when a men started yelling something about a ransom, the next thing I knew there was smoke and then Edward was gone, William will be so mad'' she said not being able to controll her tears
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:15 am

''hmm...what to do what to do....those kid nappers should ask the ransom from somewhere to someone..and since It seems I am the only adult here they should call for me...so the best thing to do is to wait for them to take contact...no worry little girl,I'll get him back as soon as possible ^^''
youri looked around if he saw them but it seemed like they were already gone.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:21 pm

''b-b-but when William returns, He might be mad '' Emily said scared,normally his captain was a real kind man, but when it came to crewmembers he could be fierce, she knew WIlliam wouldnt do anything but she didnt want to tell him,

At that moment Edward sat tied up against a pole in a cold dark room, hugging the plushie Emily gave him, he was crying when a man came and told him to shut up, and kicked Edward 'Don't cry cripple kid'' he said when he gave Edward another kick''
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:27 pm

''Don't worry I am sure this william person won't get mad.''
Youri did not know what to do,he was standing with a crying girl in the middle of a town.
''Why don't you come with me,we'll search for him''
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:32 pm

Emily was scared but she decided to go with the man'' M-my n-name is E-emily ''she said when she dried her tears, then she thought about Edwards wheelchair ''U-uhm sir we shouldnt forget Edwards wheelchair in case we find him'' she said pointing at the wheelchair that was flipped over from when Edward was kidnapped
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:35 pm

''ok ok...''
Youri grabbed the wheelchair and the girl and moved t soru speed around the area until he stopped at a grumpy old looking house.
''alright,if my books are right shady people like kidnappers are always hiding out in those run down houses..you stay here while I give whoever is in there a beat-up.''
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:45 pm

''Emily'' William yelled when he saw the little girl out of a house somewhere further, ''what are you doing here I've been looking for you everywhere and where is edward, and why is his wheelchair empty?"' he asked wanting to know what happend and what was going on

Emily hugged william and started crying

''calm down Emily tell me what happened'' William said while comforting Emily

Then Emily told William the whole story and william hugged Emily once more ''its not ure fault and we will find Edward back he said smiling, lets thank this sir that helped you and lets search for Edward together,

Then William and Emily folowed the man in the house the man had already beat up random people he headed to the man ''my name is william thankyou for helping Emily here, we will be going around to look for Edward thank you for the help he said, leaving a vivre card, this wil lead you to the island of the grandline youngsters whenever you need help he said and headed off to find Edward he took Emily and the wheelchair and started searching
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:52 pm

''hm...no kid...''' said youri while beating up the people inside the house.
then he heard someone thanking him and walking away.
''hey hey hey hey!you don't just walk away!''
youri moved at soru speed right before william and poked him on the head.
It was funny youri mostly used his soru speed and other powers outside of battle,without having a good reason.
''I'll help searching,I cant let KIDS like you search for mercenary's'' he did not realize they where a shichi crew,and acted more then normal toward them.

Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:57 pm

William ignored the poke, he was impressed the man didnt feel the chain armor in his body when he got poked,''thank you sir, what is your name?'' he asked'' how about we split up then, Emily and I will go look for him and , if you find him please bring him back Ill even reward you'' he said being happy he had help searching for him
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:00 pm

''alright then,I'll search,oh and by the way,my name is moral.''
youri then moved at soru speed around the city searching for the kid,or another house to beat up.
''where o where are you...''
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:08 pm

then a bird brought a note, to William and William read it up loud '' We got ure cripple friend, if you want him back pay us a million belli, at 2 o clock in front of the tower on the eastern square if your not there, he will be hung on the church'' Come on Emily lets go to the market square we should just pay'' he said, he had enough money and money didnt mather to william

In the upper room in the abdonned church Edward was still held, he was sick and really cold, he had a fever too thanks to the fever he was all sweaty and his clothes got wet, he coughed alot and couldnt sit up anymroe but the ropes kept him tied to a pillar then another man came and kicked him, because he made too much noise
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:18 pm

after beating up yet another house he came to an abandoned church.
''alright,three times for the win!'' he yelled while kicking the old door in and barging inside.
seeing some criminals with rusted old swords.he laughed at them.
''This seems like the right address.Falcon eye,CANON!''
Youri moved at soru speed to strike every singly criminal.
in a mere couple of seconds Youri was standing on the other side of the room with the criminals behind him fainting or dying from cut wounds.
Youri walked up to the upper room and faced the head criminal.''give that crippled kid back!''
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:24 pm

''Edward saw a man coming trough the door was he coming for him, it wasnt william, but he couldnt see who it was he couldnt see clearly it was so blurry, he heard sounds, but couldnt understand what was happening his mind was toying with him the fever he had was heavy and he had problems breathing,

Then 2 of the criminals walked towards Edward and cut down his ropes, lifting him up one putting a gun against his head the other a knive at his troat,''leave us alone or the kid will die The man sad angry'' the other man was angry too,''give su the money and we will give you the kid, or he will die '' A few other man entered the room too, aiming there guns at youri if he did anything supicious they would choose
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:32 pm

''hmm....what to do what to do...''
Youri fully opened his eyes and improved his eye sight and aim much above average.
Youri then first moved at the speed of soru and appeared behind the criminals,so he could cut up the criminals.
the two criminals threatening edward fell and fainted from blood loss because of the wounds.
Youri grabbed edward and jumped through the big round window of the church,and landed on his feet.
He quickly ran away at soru speed and waited a little bit away from the church.
he painted out of exhaustion.''It's been a long time since I had to be this active.hey kid are you oke?''
Youri helped him up and took a look at him.''hmm...better get you to a doctor.oh and so you know,my name is youri,some guy named william is searching for you''
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Edward coughed a lot he didn't know where he was ''William, where'' he was still hugging the plushie emily gave him he hold tight to it, he was so cold and he had a hard time to stay awake, he tried his hardest but failed, and fell out of youris arm hitting the ground uncuncious
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:41 pm

''this can't be good...oh wait I have the vivre card..''
Youri grabbed into his pocked and grabbed the card.
he picked edward up and put him on his shoulder,so he could follow the vivre card,to eventually come to william.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:46 pm

William saw The man that just departed coming running towards him, with Edward on his shoulder, when he saw Edward was unconcious he got worried''thank you sir, we will reward you later, could you please hold onto Edward and lift him to the ship, we can treat him there'' he said
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:50 pm

''ok...''
Youri was ready to follow them anytime,although he was getting a bit tired.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:52 pm

a few minutes later the bunch arived at the ship'' he took Edward from youris hands and layed him in a bed, calling out to the ships medic and returned to the deck, ''hey thanks for the help sir, how can we reward you? '' he asked smiling:)
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:54 pm

''hmm...well I am in search of a drawing teacher...If you can help me out that would be a great reward.''
he said while sitting on the deck of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:01 pm

William smiled ''we got one here on our ship , its the little Edward you just saved, if he is better I am sure he can teach you a lot he is a little artist''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)   Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching art,(open to redmerv and youri)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next