One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"

Go down 
+3
Cobdogred
y dau cymraeg
Unholy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:38 am

Meanwhile In the Clam Belt a ship passed by Oceans Tower. The Head Jailors frowned as he recived the Information.Murmur yelled "What No Pirate Flag? Shoot it down!"

Upon hearing Murmurs Orders Thousands of Cannon balls Shot from the tall tower. Utterly destroying the passing ship. "Aha! No one pass by the Great prison without suffering the consequences! Aha!... Send out the fishman squad and bring back any surviors send them to the second level. Aha! no one even dares ponder the thought of Breaking into Unholys great Pirate Prison Aha!"

Murmur seamed pretty pleased with himself. Upon seeing a few surivors brought in by the fishman squad brought joy to Murmurs face. "Lets see how long it takes to see you squell! Aha!"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:39 am

As Bruce finished cleaning out the ship he picked up three unique scents. Two he had smelt before, Namor and Craig so he wasn't worried about that. However the third scent was some he wasn't familuar with. He could smell the scent of death on him and many strange smells. It was like has a hint of lightning, fire, various gun powders, and many other strange things. He could also pick up the stagnant oder of the devil's fruit. Bruce looked over his shoulder waiting to see who would get to him first Namor and Craig or the new comer.

"This could be bad." said Bruce feeling uneasy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: re: Oceans' Tower Prison Arc   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:57 am

Now Ambrose could see the obvious cause of the murders. A collosal shark man stood near the marine warship. Ambrose was intimidated by his target's apperance and immediately rethought his plan. Perhaps, he could lull the opponent into a sense of friendship. In a direct fight there was no way he could beat a giant fish-man, at least not on the coast. Ambrose relaxed his body and regulated his blood flow. He was calm like someone who had chewed valerian root for far too long. Ambrose stepped onto the dock and placed his right hand onto the boat. The ship disappeared into a small capsule that was quickly thrust into the right pocket of Ambrose's cotton pants. His eyes shifted and he hoped no one would approach him saying "gee mister, how'd you do that?" He was sick of the sound of questions. The only pleasing sound was the soft, dignant whisper of money. Money, Ambrose thought, was the only reason to come to a hellhole like this. The sea was fine but the merchant nature of a port disgusted Ambrose. If there wasn't such a high reward Ambrose would never be caught dead here. Ambrose hid his hate well.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:35 pm

As he got closer to the docks, he saw Bruce standing around next to a marine ship, and one of a huge size at that.
"Alright Bruce! Shame he aint gonna stay with us eh captain? Would make the whole jail break a lot easier! Eh, never mind!" He babbled happily.
He then noticed there was a boat heading towards Bruce, and a could vaugely see a person on it. "Eh, who's that?" Craig asked to no-one in particular.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:58 pm

Namor stood amazed that Bruce cleared an entire naval ship. If only Bruce could join him Namor could easily conquer fishman island.

"Yeah I hear ya Craig. It would be ashamed to lose such a crewmate."

Namor walked toward the ship, and aboard the marine vessel only to see someone approaching them. He wasn't wearing marine colors, so Namor had no reason to suspect any danger. Maybe this person would join his crew.

"Hey friend, want to join us on our adventure? We are about to break into a marine base."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: re: Oceans' Tower Prison Arc   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:47 pm

"Break into a marine base? Sounds like a thrill." Ambrose's tone held the faintest bit of sarcasm inside it. He continued with sardonic glee "I'll do it. But you have to fill me in on the details later." Ambrose eagerly stretched out his right hand and declared "Call me Ambrose. Ambrose is my name, I have no title or epitaph. I am an amateur..." Ambrose could not find a word to describe his occupation without threatening the targets "... I'm an amateur. I'm pleased to meet you... what's your name?" A jagged spear of disgust pierced Ambrose's chest. His pride shrivelled like a sun-baked, rotting fruit. He thought to himself The reward will be worth it. Their bounties will be fairly high after they break into a stronghold and I can turn them in right on the spot. He giggled quietly and then explained, "Its so silly to think someone would ask me if I wanted to break into a marine base. Anyone other than me might have said no."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Craig widened his grin and shook hands with their possible new ally.
"I'm Fleetwood Craig, ex- marine and now marksman of the purple heart pirates! and also dual bow gunman of the rave shooter style! Nice to meet ya um, whats your name again?" He greeted enthusiasticly, then quickly turned around as if he was trying to remeber the strangers yet to be spoken name, and mouthed to his captain, suspicous.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Bruce watched as the stranger was recruited by the gullible fishman pirate captain. The smell of the person was no good and Bruce had a bad feeling about him and the whole damn island. Leaping up onto the ship it shook violently causing him to have to catch his balance soon after. After he regained his balance he sat down causing the floorboards to creek.

"I hope that idiot captain doesn't get us all killed." Bruce said with an aching in his stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:29 pm

With everyone on the mairne ship, Namor set the ship toward the marine prison where the most dangerous of marines were being held at. He took down the marine flag, and put up his own jolley roger. Namor hoped they wouldn't notice they were pirates until they got into the prison. The prison was straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:53 pm

one of the jailors looked through his scope."Pirate Ship Incoming hold the cannons! It lookes like they stolen a Marine ship HEhehe What Nerve these bastards have. I Bet well get a fresh batch of Marines MOhahahahaaha!"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:21 pm

As the quartet set sail and eventually got to the prison, Craig noticed that there was a pirate flag instead of a marine flag fluttering in the wind, much to his surprise.
"Oi captain! seems like the prisoner took over or something! Might be easier than I thought! Um i mean we thought! Wait pirates don't kill pirates they dont know and haven't done anything to them right?" Craig chatted, scrathing his head at his own question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Prison Arc   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:20 am

"Pirates can be rather nasty folk; I'm afraid we won't know if we can trust the prisoner..." Ambrose sighed to himself. He reached into his right pocket and pulled out a shiny silver spoon. In his distorted reflection he could see the worry on his face. He shook his head left and right vigirously until his face had reset. He plastered a smile onto his face and continued "but there's nothing to worry about at all..." The subtle malice his statement carried turned Ambrose fake smile into a real one. "I have one question, boss. Why are we breaking into this prison?" Ambrose was curious about that one detail. Surely these pirates did not just go out on a whim and attack a marine prison. Namor might have been gullible but he was not stupid as far as Ambrose could see. There had to be a good reason to attack the base...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:24 pm

Namor couldn't help but smile when they were closing in upon the prison. The ship finally docked upon the prison. Namor grabbed his bronze trident and jumped off the ship ready for battle. He hoped that his crew would join him in the fight.

"I only want the most powerful of pirates in my crew, and I hear the famed swordman, Chusei is being trapped in there. If he can join my crew then I will have the most powerful crew in the grandline. I have myself a sniper, a unstoppable fighter, and...whatever you do. All we need is a swordsman, doctor, cook, shipwright, and navigator. Then we can sail the grand line to fishman island. Besides in order for my plan to work, I have to gain myself a high bounty. It will be a plan that shake Marineford to its very foundation."

Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:27 am

A group of Pirate Jailors Walked out to Inspect the new ship. "Hey ahoy there. Wheres the MArines at?" The 10 pirate Jailors Surrounded The Crew. as two more jumped on the ship to inspect it. The Head Jailor Watched from the monitor.
"This doesn't look good somethings not right..... Tell the Guards on the first Flor to double there posts." The mysterious man frowned as he senced the oncoming danger. awaiting to see if his Gut was right on this one or not.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:25 pm

As the crew got close the to large prison tower Bruce looked up to see it coming into view. Standing up and stretching, Bruce caused the whole ship to toss precariously nearly tossing those on board overboard. After he was done stretching Bruce took a running start form the back of the boat before leaping onto the water. Gracefully skimming along the top of the ocean like an ice skater would on ice Bruce sped towards the tower.

"Ultra Marine"

As he get closer he spun his hands around pulling water from the very ocean it's self. Thrusting his arms forward Bruce shot a massive blast of water at the towers doors with more than enough power to send them flying.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Craig turned to the jailers casually and cheerfully replied; "Oh our big fishy friend here either killed them all or scared them all off, didn't really see what he did ya see!"
He then saw Bruce leap into the water, "Eh? Bruce what are you doing?" He asked confused, and then saw him use Ultra Marine.
"Wow! that's freaking powerful! oh wait these guys dont look happy." He babbled, digging his hands into his pockets for his bowguns.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:44 pm

The 12 Pirate Jailors around the group drew there pisitols and sabors. 7 Jailors charged them slashing with there swords as the other 3 fired 6 rounds.

As the Doors blew off the hinges 6 Jailors died from the impact of the attack.
alarms ran off in the Jail as the forces ammassed within the Tower.

The crew was safe from the cannons for now because of the blind spot on the docking platform.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Namor jaw nearly dropped to the ground when he saw Bruce use Ultra Marine. The attack was so powerful that it blew the doors right off the hinges. The prison would surely be aware of their presence, but this was a great opening nonetheless. Bruce has gave them an opening. Namor could have at least clean up the mess. There were at least 6 jailors left. Namor ran toward one of the jailors and swung his trident at him. Using the three points of his weapon, Namor sliced into the jailor's gut. An incoming jailor was coming toward him with a saber. Namor turned his body blocking the saber with his trident in his left hand. Then he used "Hyakumaigawara Seiken" sending a hard punch into the jailor's body.

"Come on guys, lets not let these small fries slow us down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Prison Arc   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:06 pm

Ambrose was impressed by Bruce, but he had his own tricks to show. He reached into his pocket and produced a small burlap bag. He then extracted two pills from the sack and placed the bag back into his pocket. The first was a small white sphere with a small black pistol drawn onto it. The second pill was similiar, but had a cat emblem on it instead. He crushed the first pill inside his right hand and a puff of jet black smoke burst out of his knuckles. When the smoke dissipated a pistol was inside Ambrose hand. Ambrose ingested the second pill and smiled. Suddenly, he darted toward one of the jailors and appeared behind him. Ambrose pressed the cold steel barrel of his flintlock up to the marine's head and giggled. With a quick flick of the wrist he smashed open the back of his victim's skull. Ambrose then pointed his pistol at another jailor and fired a shot right at the man's face.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Craig looked on in suprise at how strong his new comrades were, before laughing; "Man you guys are brutal! All you have to do is make it so they can't do anything!" He then quickly drew out his bowguns and quickly fired, hitting a guard in his arm and leg, then quickly rolled to behind a crate, before speedily re-emerging and firing into another guard, this time taking out both of his arms.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:19 am

As all the Jailors were defeated and killed. The annoying alarm grew louder. Vocies could be heard as reinforcements ran towards the door. "Kill the intruders Or Unholy will kill us all!" "Protect the Tower! these marine bastard must suffer!" ... 10 jailers carrying some kinda creature on leash emerged from the door way. "Turn them loose!" 10 bunny like wolfs charged towards the Crew. With the speed of a wolf and super jumping abilites they attacked.

4 Wolfrabbits jumped high in the air attempting to bite bruces back.
2 WolfRabbits Charged Craig from his lef and right. attempting to bite the side of his legs. another Wolf rabit dove under Ambrose and sprang forward with emence force to bite him while the other wolf rabbit attacked from above.

The Remaining two Wolf Rabbits Circled Namor. One distracted Namor by attempting to bite his face off. While the last wolf Rabbit slashed at his back with both claws while trying to take out a bite.

Meanwhile the Jailors inside backed away from the door in fear of the wolf rabbits.

(OOC You should be able to get inside. =) )
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:34 am

Bruce spun around as the strange creatures leap at him from behind. With a flick of both wrists and then raising both arms up water blades from the nearby water slices the furry creature into bloody pieces.

"Soaring Blades"

Lowing his arms Bruce grabbed two one with each arm and the final with his sharp layered teeth. The rabbit in his mouth of bit in half with little effort causing blood to splatter over the docks. Both of the wolf rabbits in Bruce's hand tore and bit at them. However with his thick hide not even the teeth of these monstrous beasts did much damage. Both of the struggling creatures met the same fate as a bat as an Ozzy concert. Bruce viciously bit their heads off and tossed aside their twitching bodies into the ocean dyeing it a brilliant crimson color.

Looking at the jailers that had previously been to frightened to come out because of the beasts, Bruce smiled a large tooth smile. Blood, flesh, and fur were all stuck into the fishmans teeth. He then slowly began to walk towards the terrified men and the open door way.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:41 am

The 10 Jailors retreated back into The Tower to get away from the scary fishman. Running tpwards a group of Snipers. 10 rounds were fired killing the the scared Jailors. The 20 Snnipers struggled for a good shot on Bruce but could find any good shots sence he hasent entered the Tower yet.

Squads of Jailors have retreted to Reinforce the lower levels and to Protect the Observation room.

Two gianted guarded the Entrance to the upstairs Observation room and Unhoilys private quarters. As 4 cyborgs guarded the stairs to the second level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:36 am

Namor was still smiling this battle just kept getting better. Now they sent these wolf rabbit beasts to fight them. One of them jumped toward Namor to bite his face. Namor quickly brought up his trident up to the beast impaling the best in the stomach. Namor's sharks senses picked up on the wolf beast behind him. Namor quickly turned putting down his trident, and caught the beast before it had a chance to sink its teeth into him. The wolf rabbit scratched his arms with its claws, but it didn't cause any deep wounds.

"Is that all you got? I have faced goldfish that have cut me more."

Namor threw the beast off the docks into the water. No doubt that it eithered drowned or had gotten eaten by the sea kings below, because a pool of blood soon surface the water. Namor got his trident pulling the dead wolf rabbit's corpse off his weapon. Namor grew worried of Bruce, because shark fishmen have been known to go mad at the taste of blood. Bruce could hurt himself out of recklessness. Namor wanted to go inside the prison into the first level, but he decided to help his other crewmates Craig and Ambrose. Bruce could probably take care of himself.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:08 pm

"Yes! Whos the marks man? I'm the marksman! Best around and best there ever will be! Get in!" Craig was cheering to himself for shooting the guards, drowning himself in praise. If he bothered to stop self-praising he would of noticed that a pair of wolf rabbits had rushed at eahc side, and when he did, they almost snapped his shin in two with their powerful jaws, but he luckly leapt up on the box he was standing behind, with a face full of suprise. "What the hell are those things? rabbits? Wolves? Both? Better take the wierd things out, and not on a date kinda way!", he said to himself conversationly, firing two shots hitting deep into their backs, before tumbling off the box and landing quickly and painfully on his back, which was quickly folowed with a loud; "OOOOWWW! THAT FREAKING HURT!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next