One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"

Go down 
+3
Cobdogred
y dau cymraeg
Unholy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:07 pm

Ti'ar grinned. "Shuddap, pup, I'll deal with these rats soon enough." He leaped over the jets of subzero air, landing behind one of the idiots stupid enough to attack him. He round-house kicked the man in the head, sending him flying into one of his fellows. He reverted to his human form and grabbed two of his normal chains. His grin grew wider as he began lunging impossibly fast and hard, whipping the chains into the air at huge arcs. They collided with his targets, smashing them into walls, each other, and the floor. The hits broke bones, shattered weapons, and disarmed combatants. In thirty seconds the storm of chains had ended, and all of Ti'ar opponents were either disabled or dead.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:51 pm

As they got in range Ramus started picking up conversations with the black den den mushi. It was important that they were stopped before they hit open water

Men aim all canons at the door ill go inside myself"
With out a second thought he dives in the water and makes it to the prison doors.

Knocking loudly on the door "This is marine captain "sleeping stars, ramus. I would like know what this building is doing in the middle of the calm belt...

Last edited by Zalton on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misunderstanding)
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:59 pm

(I came on my ship, they were all in here already as prisoners.)

Low smirked "Dont tell me what to do." He told him as he watched him destroy the guards that were trying to freeze him.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:22 pm

((Zalton, you misunderstand. This isn't Impel Down or anything Marine maintained. It was a prison created by pirates to put Marines through the same shit they had to go through.))

"Don't talk back to me!" Ti'ar growled as he whipped himself around to face Low. "What the fuck is going on down there? The Marine raid was supposed to happen four days from now!"
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Low smirked as Ti'ar put his head down to low's level. "I couldnt really say, but it makes things interesting for me." He said. "The Marines should be fun along with the guards." He told Ti'ar. "Someone had to call them down here though... Which makes me wonder who..." He thought aloud. "But no time to sit around, we should start moving." He said to Ti'ar
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Ti'ar shook his head. "Nah, I need to get my gear and meet up with the rest of my Marine team mates... I'd get the fuck out of here, because if we're really attacking now, any and all free-roaming pirates will most likely get arrested or killed. Don't say I didn't warn you." He turned, picking up the chains he head gathered and set off for the stairway to the first floor.
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Low smiled and laughed. "Where is the fun in leaving now?" He laughed. "Thanks for the warning though." He thanked him. As Ti'ar left he thought aloud "He'd make a good pirate... Too bad." Low walked up to another level. He had reached the 3rd now, he wondered what he would be faced with next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Namor nealy jumped when he saw Ti'ar coming from up the stair. He had given telothlion his weapons after he found them somewhere in the floor. Ti'ar was wearing a marine uniform. Normally Namor would beat up any marine that crossed his path. This time he just stood still awaiting for Ti'ar to pass him.

"I'm guessing your the one who was causing the commotion downstaris. I suppose I should thank you for clearing the path for us."

Namor turned to his crew

"Come on guys the second floor is clear. We can go to the third level now."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Ti'ar tilted his head, confused. "You're the fuckers who made me make my move? You're nothing more than a bunch of pirate kids. Damn, and I thought the Marine's plan was nearly foolhardy." He shrugged. "Ah fuck, I guess it doesn't matter. I'm gonna have ta kick your asses eventually, so I guess I should handle it now." He jerked his head back down to the lower floor. "If you somehow survive me, tell the cocky bastard downstairs that he has my thanks." He dropped his wrapped chains to the floor, just taking his two normal ones. "I guess this'll be enough for you... don't expect a fishman to have a devil fruit." He looked up and grinned at Namor. "Now, who should I arrest first?"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:09 am

(Third Level)

(Warning!!! the Floor on level three is covered in seastone. Anyone entering will not retain devil fruit powers)

The Stairwell was blocked by a series of hot jets from the top to all the way down the stairs. A typed passcode in the number pad on the left wall was needed to shut off the Flame jets.

This is were all the prisoner are tormented and mutilated. Useing any horror imaginable they torment the prisoners till they die or Have a change heart and if there body is too destroyed to become an alley they are put back together with new parts to become a cyborg.

As the Alarms went off. Jailors scrambled for there defenses. The Snail speaker could be heard saying. "Red alert red alert! Intruders on the first and second levels! Kill on sight!. Continue torturing the prisoners we got a job to do!"

At the bottom of the stairs. 10 cannons were positioned aiming towards the stairwell. Ready to shoot anyone who would be foolish enough to walk down stairs.

50 snipers were scattered through the Large Torture chamber. Hiding behind barrels or blood tables with screaming prisoners.

Two cyborgs stood behind the cannoneers ready to take action.
While 18 more were scattered through the Huge Chamber.

Mad doctors and scientist worked on Tormented prisoners. Mutating there bodys or Adding Machine parts.

(Unholy Kingdom)
The Blood Ark Was the First to arrive. Noticing the dock was destroyed Louis had them pull the huge Ark along side the tower.

Louis Fredrick, Shepard F Fate and 25 Highly trained Mercenary's Opening a side wall of the tower they took a secreat passage way to the Observation room Upstairs to recive an Update in the situation. Finidn about the Intruders Louis frowned at the Jailors upstairs. "Everyone he get down stairs now and kil lthe intruders thats an order! If there not dead you will have Unholys wrathe to face!"

150 Jailors Charged down stairs to the First Level. To attack anyone still on that floor.

Louis Grabbed the Black snail communicator and informed Unholy. Then calling the Tamers on the blood ark called for reinforcements.

20 Salamthian Animal tamers lead a force of 40 Assorted crazed animals into the First level from the destroyed doorway. " 5 Tamers were Killer Weasel tamers they lead 10 Killer weasels into battle. each with there own leaf scythe. The remaining Tamers were Monkey Trooper tamers they lead 30 Trooper monkeys into battle. 20 troopers monkeys were armed with Rifles while the remaining 10 had sabers.

(Fourth Level)
Chusei passed around in his cell as he heard the commotion. "I wonder whats going on up there? I Hope Unholy is finally getting whats coming to him...." The Skypiean man in 4 tons weights pressed his ear against the wall. Trying to listen in.
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Low looked at the keypad and guessed it was to turn of the giant fire jets. "Alright, lets see..." he breathed on it showing the keys that had be most frequently typed on because fingerprints and oil from their hands had been left behind on the keys. "They should really wash their hands better..." He said smirking He typed in one combination and it failed. He typed another and the fire jets turned off. "Bingo!" He said still smiling. Walking down the stairs he reached the third level, but the floor was covered in sea stone. He could tell that he was going to have to struggle this level.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:43 am

((Random question, is that skypiean an NPC? If so, or even if he isnt; could he join my crew if I rescue him))
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:41 am

Fleetwood rushed after his giant commrade exhaustedly after watching the new comers in shock, panting with each step. "I..... shouldn't........skip.........breakfast......" He managed to wheeze out of him, seeing bruce battle some giants. Don't worry good buddy! I'll take em out for ya!" He encouraged as fired a pair of his arrows, one harmlesssly bouncing of one giant and slightly sticking into the other. He then realised both Giants were decapitated and that he was the only living man in the room. "huh? where'd everyone go?" He asked confused, then slowly made his way up the stairs adding as he was re-loading his bow guns; "Man these guys work fast!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:50 am

Namor seeing that Ti'ar wanted a fight accepted the challenge. None of his crewmates aside from Ambrose and Bruce could actually stand against him, but Namore refused to let his nakama fight for him. This marine was clearly threatening the crew, and it was the captain's duty to preserve the safety and honor of his nakama.

"Guys go get out of here. Go to the third level. The second should be clear for everyone. I shall handle this marine. He shall know that no one beats the purple heart pirates!"

Namor ran toward Ti'ar hoping to distract him while his crewmates escape.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Ti'ar laughed, muttering, "Older pirates than you have tried, kid. Time to show you what happens when you challenge me!" He spun, flinging one chain at Namor's legs, and one at his throat. If successful, the chains would wrap around his target.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:29 am

(First Level)
10 Monkey Troopers With Sabers Were scattered through out the Stairwell Leading Upstairs to the Observation room. With 5 Animal tamers to maintain control over there Excellent monkey swordsmen.

(Observation Room)
15 Animal tamers and there there monkey troopers armed with rifles guarded outside the door of the Observation room. Where Fate and Louis used the communicators.

(Second Floor)
Takeing The elevator from the observation room.to the second floor the 5 salmanthian tamers with there 10 killer weasels Entered the second Level.

Leaving the secret elevator. they positioned themselves in front of the third level stairwell. Louis Direction from the Observation room had perfectly positioned them in front of Namor's Crew.

The 10 killer weasels wielded metal leaf scythes while the five tamers wielded pistols. Pressing the codes on the stairwell to level three. The Flame Jets were turned back on.
(Anyone still on the stairwell better more fast or you will be roasted alive.)

(OOC Answer to your question is that The Skypiean is not an Npc its my character. Sorry i already promised him to the Purple Hearted Pirates)
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:36 am

((Alright, darn Razz oh well))

Low heard someone press the buttons on the other level and leaped into the third level. He could feel the power drained from him, he sighed in relief at not being roasted to death. "Alrighty, what do you have for me now?" He asked looking around the level pulling out his sword to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:23 am

The 10 cannons positioned at the bottom of the stairs imminently fired at low when he entered the third floor. 2 shot were heard from across the room as two snipers carefully aimed at Lows Head and Fired.

One of the two Cyborgs Behind the cannoneers. Started to Charge his Mouth Lazor while the other one maneuvered towards the left while firing his left rapid machine gun and Fireing a right rocket fist At Low.

(The Observation Room)
Louis Smiled with triumph he positioned the guards on the third level perfectly as they put the Prisoner Low in check. However Luis was very upset.

"Why was this low only on the second level with the room fruit he should have been a level 4 prisoner!... But that doesnt matter now i guess. I 've sent reinforcements to the second level and they should cut off the Pirate crew thats been raiding us."

General Shepard F Fate Spoke up interrupting Louis. "I'lll take the elevator to the 4th floor with the elite mercenarys. We cannot leave any room for error Louis. Otherwise Lord Unholy will have both our heads..."
Fate and 25 Elite Mercenary's Entered the Elevator and pressed the button for the fourth floor. "They must not reach the level four prisoners!!!"

As Fate and his 25 men reached the fourth floor Fate used storm leg on the elevator completely destroying it.

Smiling the old man laughed. "Now the only way here is through level 3 i doubt our forces will let us down!"

(Unholy Kingdom)
Meanwhile The Ships Divinity and Hells Smile were closing in on oceans tower. Smiling Unholy laughed. "Home at last! Just another 20 minutes and well finally arrive and kill everyone MOahahahahahahahahahah!"
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:55 am

Low noticed he was being fired at and calmed himself thinking what to do. In what seemed like an hour for him but a mere second for everyone else he made an analysis of the situation. He would have to jump into the air to dodge the cannons, rocket fist, laser, and sniper shots. The rapid fire machine gun would probably keep firing at him but he could deflect the majority of the bullets and kill the snipers and maybe the first cyborg with one shot, by using the move he had made when fighting chai. Although it was likely to wear him out for a bit. He finished and jumped high into the air an explosion coming from under him a few pieces of shrapnel hit him, but it wouldnt be a problem once he got onto his ship. He did a full circle in the air swinging his sword with incredible amount of strength shooting energy at the snipers and the first cyborg in its wake gusts of wind would be made, likely hitting the second cyborg although he didnt know how much it would damage it. Low dropped to the ground and leaned on his sword. "Man that wears me down." He said breathing heavily

((2 posts no attacks))
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Craig stopped running as he finally reached his comrades, and noticed there was a few new faces around him. "Who....... the....... heck....... are...... you .......guys?" he managed to wheeze out, and the heard many deafing sounds coming from the lower level he recently departed from, and asked after finally catching his breath; "Whats going on down there? you guys really do bring all sorts of trouble with ya! Wait are those monkeys?" He didn't have to wait long before the simians armed with sabers who wielded them skillfully burst into the area they where in, along with there tamers.

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Mon May 02, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:46 pm

((OCC: You could give Louis to Low for his crew, since the last time I talked to you, you didn't know what you're going to do with him.))

Bruce wasn't impressed by the simian opponents, the ones with the swords or the ones controlling the sworded ones. Leaping into the air Bruce came down hard causing the tower to shake. This he hoped would cause his opponents to be off balanced. Lunging forward Bruce slammed his fists down trying to crush the tamers. He knew the moneys would be far less productive without their masters.

"Namor don't bother with these simple tons. You concentrate on your battle with that freaky marine." said Bruce trying to crush the tamers.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:48 am

(Observation room)
Louis watched the battles guarded by 10 animal tamers and 20 rifle trooper monkeys.

(Level 1)
The 5 Animal tamers were crushed by Bruce. With no one to control the Trooper monkeys they randomly attacked The Purple Hearted Pirates without any organization or tactics just with Experted Sword slashes and Fury.
3 saber Trooper slashed at Craig. While Two attempted to jump on Bruce and Stab out his eyes while three more attacked his legs. the last two Trooper Monkey randomly attcked the others.

(Level 2)
10 killer weasels and 5 animal tamers guared the Stairs to the Third Level.

(Level 3)
10 of the 50 Snipers where slain sense the were positions over a very wide area and the closest ones were instantly killed. The Blast Hit the Cyborg charging his Lazor mout and hitting him at the exact moment when he was about to let out the blast. The Cyborg exploded and blew up the 10 cannons and cannon's and there Jailors around him.

The Second Cyborg used His Booster legs to Speed away from Lows attack upon getting closer to him Fired Two MIssles at Low.

Mean while the 20 of the remaining 40 snipers fired rapidly at Low. While the other 20 Carefully aimed at low and too accurate shots at him.

The remaining 18 Cyborgs upon senseing the destruction of there fellow cyborg started to scan for Low.While heading towards the location of there fallen comrade.

(Level 4)
Fate and his 25 Elite Mercenary's patrolled the Fourth Level aided by 100 Jailers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:05 am

Ambrose raced after Namor, knowing that the captain would be in danger... again. This time Ambrose would be collaborating with the colossal killer Bruce. His opponent was a collective of crazed creatures, a myriad of maniacal monkeys, a waste of time. For a few moments more Ambrose's cheetah pill would stay active. He swept past his opponents toward the terminated tamers, and then zipped back. He extended his left arm out as he passed past each one of them. His inner arm felt a massive jolt of pain as it collided with the first beast. A loud crunch rang out like a gun blast. Ambrose's forearm had snapped back; Ambrose bit down on his lower lip. A new plan would be necessary to defeat his opponents. His left arm was disabled, so Ambrose simply charged at the next simian soldier with his right arm. A close line wouldn't do; Ambrose punched the ape across the cheek. Its head twisted to the left and its torso soon followed. The unconscious body lifted several feet off the ground and blasted away like a missile. Ambrose cracked his knuckle and attacked the next animal. Several strikes later the little legion was lying on the ground.

Ambrose looked toward Namor. "You enjoy your fighting, captain... I need to take a break." He sighed heavily and sat down in the middle of the battlefield. Ambrose knew there wasn't time to rest but he was adamant about his relaxation. "Bruce! Can you watch my back while I grab something from my bag?" He reached into his right pocket and pulled out a burlap sack. Ambrose reached inside the mystery bag and pulled out a pill. This pill had a salamander on it. As Ambrose raised the pill to his face he showed genuine worry- the pill left the most disgusting taste he had ever experienced in his mouth. Still, Ambrose needed the medicine, "Bottom's up." Ambrose mumbled. As the pill began to take effect a strange noise was made. A reverse crack sounded as the bone in his arm healed. A shot of fear ran through his body, nothing was as genuinely unnerving as so quickly healing an injury.
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Low jumped into the air but still took the majority of the blast. He flew up deflecting as many bullets as he could but took 7 shots, 2 in each leg, 1 in each arm, and one to his torso. He fell and hit the ground. Maybe some of the bullets he deflected would hit his enemies but he couldnt know for sure since he wasnt really aiming. 'Damn it... Out numbered and those cyborgs...' He thought to himself. 'I wont be be able to beat them without my devil fruit powers, I have to run into the next level and ambush them there... Or maybe some other prisoners can come... But no way to tell yet, the fire jets are back on.' He thought more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next