One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"

Go down 
+3
Cobdogred
y dau cymraeg
Unholy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Craig leapt back in suprise at the sudden apperance of the apes. "What the hell? Why'd they use freaking monkeys?" He exclaimed in confusion before a Ambrose and Bruce took out a few of their foes. He then narrowly managed to duck back from a sword slash at his chest by one of the primates, and quickly shot it in the chest. "I don't like fighting monkeys, there way too cute for this, maybe that why they use em, to distract us with there cuteness." He babbled, as if he was attempting to distract himself from his own fear. He then dashed away a pair of the saber wielding simians, barely managing to keep ahead of their blades, and firing hastily at them every so often. "Guys' im not too good at close range stuff! A little help?" Craig asked casually, and was in fact helped out my Ambrose, who swiftly disposed of them.

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Wed May 11, 2011 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:38 am

(Level 3)
Some How the bulltes Low deflected killed another five snipers. At this time 19 Cyborgs Surround Low while the remaining 15 snipers carfully aimed at him each at a far distance from each other. A Crazy old man while a disgusting combover walked infront of Low with his Lab coat on.
Cackling said.

"My Dear boy Id say now would be a good time to surrender. Killing such a promising specimen would be a same. In reqconition of your skills to make it to level three. Ive been offerized to skip right past the torter and Send you a pass to Level Four. There you can serve your remaing time with the Big fish until you have a change of heart? Whatcha say Low my boy? This is a once and a life time chance to spare your life? Oh either way it doesnt matter but we'd rather not have to turn you into a cyborg for obediance but it cant be helped if your laying aorund in peicres. Hehehehehehehe!"

(OOC A little confused about Craigs post sence Jacinto described taking down the enimeys on the first floor.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:01 am

Namor chewed the chain aiming toward his throat with a quick CHOMP with his teeth. He was however to unable dodge the chain that wrapped around his legs. What the hell? Namor thought. Namor grabbed the chain, and tried to pull Ti'ar toward him with a tug. If Namor suceeded he would use his Senmaigawara Seiken technique, a punch so hard that it could killan ordinary man with one hit. Though since Ti'ar wasn't an ordinary human this attack wouldn't kill him on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Ti'ar grabbed the good chain as hard as possible, pulling to use his momentum and fling himself into the air. As he came back down, he tried to kick Namor in the throat to wind him and stagger him back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:52 pm

Namor looked in the air like WTF!!! He deparately tired to run away from the hit, but he is knew he was too slow. Wait this was the perfect opportunity to taste marine. Namor hasn't had human in forever usually cause they taste bad, but this guys maybe different. Namor opens his mouth nice and large for Ti'ar to fall in with thousands of sharp teeth to welcome him.

"I hope you taste good."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:15 pm

As Ti'ar was still holding the chain, he pulled it as hard as possible, trying to pull Namor's legs out from underneath him, whereupon Ti'ar would try to stomp on his solar plexus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:29 pm

((OCC: The purple hearts are pulling out from the prison. Namor already has a powerful crew and we already rescued two crewmates from the prison. Unholy if you want to join Low's crew you can.))

Namor quickly rolled over to the left barely escaping Tia'rs attack. This opponent was very skilled and strong. If Namor hadn't dodged that attack Ti'ar would crushed his entire rib abdomen. Namor called to his crew "Guys go back to the ship. We are leaving this prison. We got what we came for now move! I will distract Ti'ar as you make your escape." Namor then snapped the chain attached to his legs with his hands before getting up.

"Let's finish this marine!"

Namor pushed the ground with his Hyakumaigawara Seiken techinque cracking the ground sending hundreds of broken tiles toward him. He hoped that his crew would take the advantage and run toward the exit.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:09 pm

(OOC Really leaving already Damn I guess My chars going to be locked away =( )
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:21 pm

Ti'ar licked his lips as Namor prepared to make a stand. "Oh, this is perfect. I want to get things over with you... that giant fishman friend of yours looks like a blast." He grinned, "Fighting someone as huge as him is always a challenge, but... it looks oh so fun." He leaned forward, dropping the chains. "Yes, let's, pup!" He ran forward, quickly reverting to running on all fours. His body morphed to his hybridized form. He sprinted on all fours, leaping to use the tile fragments as stepping stones to fling himself at Namor like furry lightning. The tiles that DID hit him barely hurt through his pelt, and anything that cut into flesh began to heal, though he was slightly slower than usual due to dehydration and starvation.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:27 pm

Bruce was getting tired of the constant new threats that kept appearing and popping up. It seemed no matter how many of them he and his crew put down there were still more. Despite having killing the animal trainer the animals were still attacking. It was just to much for him and his crew, the were tired of the fighting. They could probably take down the whole tower, but it wasn't worth it anymore. He and his crew had rescued and recruited two new members already, they didn't need to be greedy and go for anymore.

What would be the point to go for more only to lose one or two in the possess. To continue forward seemed so pointless at this time, he nor his crew wanted to. Despite wanting to just lay everything down, they had to continue for at least a little more. They had to get out, and they had to fight there way back out even though they had just come that way. A small army of enemies stood in the way of Bruce and his nakama from returning to their ship. Being the strongest of the crew, well other than maybe Ambrose who was a very mysterious one and his power unknown, Bruce had to lead the way out.

"This is getting old, we're leaving!" Yelled Bruce.

Raising his hand and arm above his head Bruce prepared an attack. The smell of blood and stagnant air filled his nostrils making all that more anxious to get out as soon as possible. Bruce's large are bulged as it flexed when his began to bring it down. It came down with the speed and force of a train speeding along tracks.

"Hyakumaigawara Seiken"

It was the same attack his captain had used recently, but still very much different. As Bruce's hand hit the ground it created shock waves which in turn shot out in every direction like a stone would in a puddle of water, only Bruce did it in the stone flooring. The attack was over 20 times stronger than Namor's and thus had 20 times the effect. Where Namor destroyed tiles, Bruce destroyed entire sections of floor sending everything around him flying away with a force that may slam them through the very walls.

Using the force and distractive nature of his attack Bruce leaped into action. Leaping up Bruce grabbed his crew in it's entirety and ran like their lives depended on it. Not looking back, not even once did he think about going back to the hell hole he was in before, the man shark ran with his crew. Running at full speed there were very little barriers that could stop the fishman, everything he hit was flattened. A steamroller couldn't do a better job, Bruce burst through walls until he and his crew reached the docks yet again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:34 pm

((OCC: I'm going to assume that Bruce also carried Namor too. Sorry Gael we couldn't finish out match. Maybe Namor and Ti'ar can have a rematch later on.))

When Bruce brought them to the docks which was still mostly destoryed. Namor ran up to their ship which was still intact for the most part. His mission was complete he had himself a powerful crew. Now all thats left was to sail toward fishman island to take back his throne. The marine(Ti'ar) that he had fought would probably be caught in Bruce's attack, but Namor doubted that he would be dead. Namor didn't know this marine, but he knew that he was the most powerful opponent he had ever fought. Namor would gladly had accepted him in his crew if it wasn't for the fact that Ti'ar would have torn his face off. He was confident that he had met his first marine rival.

"Come guys set sail toward Fishman Island! Before that marine comes to kill us all."

Their ship soon left the marine prison leaving the calm belt toward the grand line.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Unholy and the rest of his crew had finally arrived. Speaking on the Snail phone from his ship to Louis said"I Have No Need of this Prison anymore. Bring Our Remaining allies aboard... Start the self destruct sequence!"

Louis shouted on the intercoms. "Anyone In Unholy Kingdom please exit the Prison to the Blood Ark!Fate Get out of there! Grab any prisoners that will join our side and lets move out!" Louis Pressed the count Down button.

"BEEP! 60 minutes remaining until Self Destruct!"

Shepard Fate checked all the cells on the Fourth floor. Not being able to convince any of the hard headed marines to join there side. Fate signed as he checked the last Prison Cell.

Chusei frowned at Fate in the darkness of his cell. "I Will never claim allegiance to Unholy However my revenge is all for not if I stay here and die today. I Will Join you Fate I will fight for Unholy Kingdom. But Unholy will die by my blade!"

Deciding that was good enough Fate released Chusei and returned his Equipment.

Fate,Chusei and his 50 elite solders ran up with Fate.

(Unholy Pirates Leaves this thread. If No one eles postes here ill assume you got out before the explosion.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6