One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Meeting on Io Island (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: Meeting on Io Island (Closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meeting on Io Island (Closed)   Serious: Meeting on Io Island (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Stan easily stepped onto the boat and simply complimented, "Better than my little dingy of a boat, your's has got a name and everything." He then sat on Kyle's chest as though he was merely sitting on a stool and then looked towards Nick with a suprising buissness look in his eyes. "Don't knock the offer straight away but, do you want to work together? It's a hassel I know but I think we'll be able to take down some of the bigger fish if we do, might even be able take out sharks, or tuna. So what do ya say?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meeting on Io Island (Closed)   Serious: Meeting on Io Island (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:44 pm

“I don’t work with-” Nick began to say, but then he cut himself off. Stan had a good point. Together they could take down some bigger bounties. It wasn’t like he would be slowing Nick down. Still, Nick was hesitant. After a few seconds of consideration, Nick shrugged. “Okay. Let’s try it out and see how it goes. But there is something you should know about my…business partners. They’re kind of exclusive, so I’m going to have to go talk to them myself when we turn in that idiot.” He nodded at Kyle. “In fact, I’ll have to take him in alone once we get to our destination.”
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meeting on Io Island (Closed)   Serious: Meeting on Io Island (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:42 am

Stan merely shrugged and bluntly replied; "Suit yourself, I'll just sleep here when you do, less hassel staying awake then." He then scratched his head and added; "It's like as if you work for a secret orginisation or something, your probably getting into deep doo-doo with those sort of people. Ah forget it, too much hassel to think about that."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meeting on Io Island (Closed)   Serious: Meeting on Io Island (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:07 pm

“Right,” Nick nodded, figuring that that was a good enough response for everything Stan had just said. He set about freeing up the ship and pushing away from the docks. The two of them set sail, heading out into the great ocean that stretched out before them.

(Aaaaaaaaand I figure that’s as good a place to stop as any. I’ll put up the next RP soon, possibly even today. I’ll PM the link to you. Until next time!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meeting on Io Island (Closed)   Serious: Meeting on Io Island (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Meeting on Io Island (Closed)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4