One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Daemon ran into Keel Crowd and watched as well. "Im impressed keel you have some good moves. Giveing away 100 belli. "Hey Keel how about a duel? i need a warm up before i challenge the captain again? ill give you 5000 belli if you beat m,e whatcha say?"
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:58 pm

"I bet these good people would like a good fight. AM I RIGHT?!" keel shouted to the crowd with an answer of cries and appulades. giving a smile to them all he said "and to make it fair, if he wins he gets 6000." he continued, putting his words o magic to rile up the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:03 pm

Daemon gave Keel a Huge grin. "Ok lets do this!" Shark on Tooth!!. opens his mouth and starts spinning towards keel attempting to bite down on him. While useing two big katanas to Stab at keel. "Its Feeding time! moahahahahahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:11 pm

keel used soru to appear on the other side of the battle field."um daemon, if your going to fight i think you run towards your opponet. phoenix rise!" keel yelled while running towards his opponent and attempted to knock him in the air with the butt of his scyth. "besides, im not hungry at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Daemon was knocked into the air from Keels scythe "Damnit! Daemon prepared himself for Keels next attack while in midair.Useing
"True Slash!"Useing his big katana in a powewrful uppercut motion to parry Keels oncoming atttack. "Fishmen aren't ment to fly!"

Meanwhile as the sun started to set Ignis told Unholy that hed enjoy a Campire before they head off into Fairy Vearth. So the rest of the crew prepared camp while they waited for Keel and Daemon.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:05 pm

keel jumped into the air as to appear to attack straight on, but instead used geppou to rebound behind him. keel then delivered a harsh kick to daemons back. using him as a spring board keel jumped off of daemon and attempted to hit him with the butt of his scyth.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:19 pm

As the butt of Keels scythe hit daemons head. Dameon went crashing down to the earth. Slowly standing up Daemon gave Keel an evil smile. "I Cant let you beat me..! I need to be able to beat unholy i cant loose to you!!!"

Blade Onslaught!: Attacking Keel with two Big KatanasUses his swords to attack rapidly each slash a different sword style While throwing in a few shark kicks to Keels knees

Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:31 pm

diciding to take the attack straight on keel used tekkai. but the onsluat was to much and sent keel tumbiling backwards earning a cry from the audiance for daemon. deciding it was getting late keel ran behind daemon and puched the back of his spine. to a normal everyday man it could have been a life crippiling blow, but in daemons case paralyze him for a few minutes at most. "hold your beli, you can repay me by listining to my tale tonight."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Daemon frowned at keel then cracked a smile. "Ok lets meet up with the others." As Daemon walked to the Campsite The Unholy Pirates Gathered around to hear Keels tale
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:03 pm

"first things first." keel told the unholy pirates "I want to get over one thing, all of what im going to tell you is true." glancing at veronica "well to start things off, I did not make the scyth, and probably never will know who did. for this scyth was made in the void century. becuase of this fact their are hundreads of different theorys about who made it and why. but the most widely accepted, the one I believe is that death himself came from up hell and made it for those he deemed worthy of sharing his buisness as the man who brings souls to hell. thus the name death's blood."

sighing keel continued "now I am not the first one to wield this scyth. I came across it by killing the prievious owner, my first hunt for a man with over 1,000,000 beli on his head, back when I work with the goverment. anyway, he wielded the scyth, and took it from the last wielder, who took it from the wielder before him. I used it ever since it found its way to me. now comes the creepier parts of the story" with that keel puased and let the story so far settle in.

Last edited by deer556 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Veronica looked alittle scarred and she hung onto amanda. Unholy Eyes lite up with interest. As Ignis,Daemon and the others watched keel with suspence.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:48 pm

"you see, theirs two more reasons why my scyth has its name." keel continued his tale "as you may have guessed, its seen the deaths of thousands if not millions of people. both victim and owner... wich leads me to the last reason, the real reason it has so many legends about it. you see, everyone whos wielded this scyth must live up to deaths expectations. and so they must use it to kill. if they do not and use it for anything else, be it hunting, religous perpouses, simply look it over, or even study the thing. have died in thier next rest. be it for simple hand contact with the scyth, they die. some call it a coincedence but not one victem of this mysterious death have a drop of anything but blood in thier viens. nor a scratch on their skin. not even signs of being strangled or of age. not even of a heart attack. the only evidence of murder was a fingerprint. on every body a shear, smooth, single thumbprint. all the same size, all the same place. straight above the heart." finishing this sentence keel sighed again, weary himself of the tale he told. letting it all sink for a few moments he would try his best to lighten the mood, after thier reactions.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Amanda And Veronica Jumped and loked scared after hearing the tale. Louis Vicent and Damon looked amazed. Ignis and Fate seemed to like the tale while Unholy Looked at the Sycth with new found Interest. "Damn thats a cool scythe you got there Keel."
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:05 pm

keel smiled and looked at ignis and daemon. "do not worry yourselfs, it is only those who wield the scyth incorrectly that this unfortunate fate came upon. so say I hit you with it or touched the blade to the neck you would not die this way." than he asked the group "does anyone here play the fiddle? I have song that might cheer you guys up."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:14 pm

Amanda whistled "The Fiddle rocks!" Everyone alittle surpized by her outburst just smiled as they passed around Some Dark Beer and some food as they started to party
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm

"great!" keel said cheerfully. passing her a sheet of notes entitiled 'when your evil,'

(ooc I dont own the song, voltaire does. its awsome, it matches keel PERFECTLY!!!!! and im willing to make a musical number.)

keel waited for amanda to start the intro as he thought to himself. 'someone's already comeback from that story.'
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Amanda Started to Sing the Intro as she became very intoxicated from the beer slurring her words. As the night went on The Unholy Pirates enjoyed themselves around the campfire
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:54 pm

keel took a big swig of beer before walking over to veronica. being letting his mischevious side take over he asked "how did you like my little tale?" his grin grew wider while listening to amanda play in the backround and quietly joined in "... and i do it cuase im evil, this is the life you see the devil tips his hat to me...."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:30 pm

Veronica seemed a little disguted with Keel but gave him a smile anyway. As the night went on morning came around. Unholy anounced to the crew. "Today we venture to Fairy Vearth!!!!" Walking to the portal Unholy Disapeares. Amanda smiled at keel "common you dont wanna miss out do you? She giggled as she pulled on Keels hand as she ventured towards the Portal. Vincent didnt seem to happy with Amanda warnming up to keel as he followed behind them. As the rest of the crew walks on the telporter. They await Keel and Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:30 pm

"soooooooooooooooo," keel started "better get over there. cant let unholy leave me with all the small fries. and I definetly cant let veronica have the pleasure of getting to bust a head before me." with a smile he started for the portal.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Amanda Vincent and Keel head inside the portal and transport themselfes to Fairy Vearth.

(OOC Unholy Pirates Leave this thread Anyone may use this thread to head to Fairy Vearth weither its from Spacey space pods or the SPace pirates Teleportation Pad.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)   Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriouse: Sailing to Iris(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2