One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted)

Go down 
+2
Cobdogred
Shichibukai Hunter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted) Empty
PostSubject: The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted)   The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:07 pm

Crew Name: The Bounty Hunting Trio
Captain: Nick Palereno (James D. Cook)
Flag: N/A
Ship: The Hound: The Hound is a small, sleek vessel. It has no cannons to weigh it down. It was built for speed. It does have a gun, which fires a grappling hook that has a rope attached to it, on the front of the ship. The ship has some space below deck and two tiny cabins on the main deck, one of which is used for storing equipment and the other for sleeping in.
Side: Themselves
Current Members:

Joined Officially:

1. Nick Palereno: No df.

2. Walters 'Stan' Stanley: No df.

David Jones: No df.

Hasn't Joined Officially:

Kanta Mizuno: No df.

Crew Goals: To catch bountyheads and make money.
Crew History: This crew was originally formed as an alliance between the bounty hunters Nick Palereno and Walters Stanley.

Meeting on Io Island

The Price of Justice

Going on the Offensive

Mansion Rumble

Expecting New Members: No.

Last edited by Daniel D. Haught on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:39 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted)   The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted)   The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:03 am

Unfortunately, no. If he has his own crew, wouldn't he be to busy dealing with them to just run off all the time?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted)   The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:44 am

Too bad my favorite assassin is already taken, eh? Would have made a nice team... Many issues are what makes life fun...

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted)   The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:53 pm

Yeah, too bad. At least with you I would know that I had a good partner. Very Happy

And thanks.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted)   The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:58 am

Is the postion still avalible? because I just got a bounty hunter character approved, and I was wondering if he could be your guys partner if you want, heres his character sheet; https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3660-walters-stan-stanley
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted)   The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:24 pm

y dau cymraeg wrote:
Is the postion still avalible? because I just got a bounty hunter character approved, and I was wondering if he could be your guys partner if you want, heres his character sheet; https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3660-walters-stan-stanley

Okay, sure. I'll post the first thread and put a link to that thread in here within the next hour.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted)   The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:37 pm

Thanks! I'd express my appretiation but i might be 'too much of a hassle'. lol!
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted)   The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:58 pm

Here's the first thread: Serious: Meeting on Io Island
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted)   The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:45 pm

We’re looking for a third person now. Preferably it would be someone who has a different style of fighting than Stan or Nick. There are a couple of restrictions though. Please, no insanely powerful logia fighters. Oh, and no giants. Bounty hunters need to be a little more subtle then that. Can’t find the bounties we’ll be chasing after if we’ve got someone the size of a skyscraper following us around. That’d scare everyone away. Besides, our ship isn’t big enough. Lastly, I would prefer to have someone with at least a little RPing experience, and who isn’t going to just disappear on us. So, to help minimize that risk, to join you must have at least fifty posts to join.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted)   The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:47 am

I am willing to join the crew with this character as soon as he gets approved: https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4260-david-jones#74760
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted)   The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Well, I certainly won't debate the fact that he's an original character. Shocked Welcome to the crew! Very Happy I'm still working on the next RP, but I'll have it up soon.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted)   The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Lookin' for another crew member again. Same rules as before. No giants, no one with Logia DFs, and no one who is simply insanely powerful. We're not to that level just yet.
Back to top Go down
Tanis

Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted)   The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:38 am

Must be my lucky day, just what I was looking for. Very Happy

I'd like to join if that's alright with you once my character is approved.
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4636-kanta-mizuno
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted)   The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Alrighty. Since he's been approved, welcome! The next RP will start sometime within the next few hours. Just clearing up a few details on the last RP. I'll PM you the link when everything is ready.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted)   The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:38 am

I am going to be deleting this crew. The full explanation for why this is, is in the absence thread. No, I'm not leaving the site. I have just run into some things that are important to me than this site and I need to regulate my time better. If you want to know how the thread would have gone, I can give a brief summary of it, but otherwise, it is over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted)   The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bounty Hunting Trio (Deleted)
Page 1 of 1