One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Empty
PostSubject: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:48 pm

(incase you didnt know my computer isn't working well so i cant post a link. if ya want to look at the character first its Keel loki in character section.)

Keel was bored like hell. his job as a bounty hunter was at the time in a deadlock. having not seen a pirate with a remotely high bounty since the turfnus incedent he decided to go on one of his murder sprees. finding a quiet little town named deasgunn he set to work. seeing a few children playing soccer he walked slowly over to the game. soon the ball landed at his feet and as one of the children ran to take it back keel picked the ball up and with a sick twisted smile, used shigan to kill the child. sending a panic among the citizens.
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:04 am

Bumba-jack had been having a pleasant time, the sun was kissing his face lightly as the ale filled his glass. After being adrift for what seemed like months he had come upon this small town, the people of Deasgunn where welcoming and Bumba liked them right away. A local bartender jumped at the chance to give an Aruko monk room and board in his inn, the monks where known by any bartender worth his salt after all. Bumba-jack thanked the warm hearted shop owner with a half keg of Aruko divine liquor(ADL); it was all he could spare, after 3 years off Aruko island Bumba-jack had rationed 1&1/2 kegs of ADL on his various travels; the harnessed keg he usually carred on his back still isn't ready to drink. Four days had passed since Bumba docked in the town, the fatigue of his travels had finally worn off and he was happy to enjoy his ale watching the children play.

The kids where happily playing soccer, Bumba was having a good time cheering on both sides. Never having played sports while growing up with the monks the game fascinated him a great deal. "I wish I could use my feet like that." Bumba-Jack said to himself as he got up from the harnessed keg he was using as a seat. He walked into the bar and asked his host for another ale, the local brew was surprisingly smooth. Just as he took a drink from the foaming glass the unmistakable feeling of blood lust rushed his senses, this was followed by the sound of panic from outside. Casually Bumba-jack reached behind the bar and grabbed the keg he had given the host ''Sorry my friend but I think I'll be needing this" the bartender nodded, obviously more concerned about the situation outside. Bumba tied his red dreadlocks up and walked outside with the keg under one arm, an evil man was before his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:38 pm

cackling madly over the murder he just committed Keel balanced himself on his scyth. having not killed an actual human in 5 weeks he had longed to hear the screams of his victims again. after recovering from his howls of luaghter Keel looked around for another innocent to kill. to his luck he saw a familiar face, probably from a bounty poster. "lets see...... you were.... no not vitan, was iiiiit. bumba jack?" he asked the man.
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:04 pm

Focusing on his breathing Bumba-jack let the scene before his eyes sink in. The man who ruined the peacefulness of this village with his actions was laughing like a demon hyena, eyes flooded with blood-lust. Inhale. Exhale. He mustn't allow rage to fill his mind, he must stop the chaos, not spread it. These were peaceful people that showed Bumba great kindness, he must protect them. Inhale. Exhale. He ignored what the man said, it was of little concern to him.

"Why did you do this?" he asked with the calm voice of a monk. Then he slowly popped the top of the half keg, tilted his head back and took a very long drink. It was time to allow the divine liquor to grab a hold of his soul.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:42 pm

pondering the question keel stabbed a wall with his scyth, creating a makeshift seat. why do i kill, keel thought. "becuase" he said with a smirk "I was bored. and if you are bumba, then at least your bounty is above 10,000. now if you'll excuse me ill go kill some more now." standing back up keel still chuckled as he removed the scyth from the wall and walked towards a woman holding a baby. she was frozen with fear as keel came towards her like death himself was about to take her life.

Last edited by deer556 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:33 pm

'Because he was bored?' the words floated around Bumba-jack's head but he couldn't fully grasp the concept. To kill without a reason, to harm another life for some sort of twisted enjoyment; Bumba had not experienced such a thing since since leaving Aruko island. 'this man works for the government?' he asked himself as he filled his stomach with as much liquor as he could handle, it was clear a conflict was about to form.

His enemy pulled his weapon from the wall and started towards a woman and her child. The keg dropped from Bumba-jack's hands as he darted towards the man's victim, his legs moved like a fire was on his heels. His eyes closed as he darted for the woman, he had no chance for a proper attack, he only needed to get to woman out of the way of the scythe.

As Bumba crashed into the mother and her child, he only had one thought on his mind 'Please let them be ok'. So concerned was he for their safety he didn't feel the wound from the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:27 pm

as the scyth was brought down keel was dismayed when the man had saved the woman but let his leg by wounded in the process. still a smile that was seemingly painted on his face for it didn't phase once scince he got here. besides this he lifted his scyth over his shoulder and told bumba "if you insist on stopping me from killing then a fight will brake out. and if a fight brakes out allow me to introduce myself. keel loki's my name killings my game. some call me s devil, others call me a monster, either way I kill for a living and live to kill." snickering he used soru to appear behind bumba. then he attempted to use shigan. at his opponents back.
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Crashing to the ground hard Bumba was only concerned with the safety of the mother and child, the baby was understandably startled but the mother assured Bumba-jack he was ok with a warm smile. As he stood to his feet the realization he had been wounded came to him, the gash on his left thigh was about 4 inches long and was bleeding heavily. His attacker started talking to him, but Bumba's mind was already in a state of meditation; the liquor he had chugged wasn't in full effect but it was enough to summon the drunken palm form.

Bumba-jack watched Keel through half open eyes, breathing calmly his posture loosened and he stood before his opponent. Just as the man quit talking he disappeared with a flash only to attack from Bumba's blindside. Instincts took over and Bumba dropped, his body collapsed to the ground as Keel's finger stabbed the air on the side of his head. Bumba's back smacked the ground in front of Keel and instantly he sent his legs spinning in an attempt to knock loose Keel's footing.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:24 pm

losing his footing keel smirked. this time reacting with geppou to jump to the top of a building. his opponent was good. much better than a 25,000 bounty would have him think. but it was a minor setback, gripping his scyth he swung in the air pointed at bumba, yelling arashi yaiba (tempest blade) as a long blue rankyaku like attack appeared and shot itself at the opponent.
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:55 pm

The techniques his opponent used were a mystery to Bumba-jack, but as the alcohol saturated his body a task such as analyzing the nature of Keel's attacks was beyond his doing. Bumba was on his feet now, Keel had gotten to on top a building some how and was readying an attack. Knowing something was coming Bumba started the Aruko footsteps, the stumbling march that's the basis of Drunken Palm style. His footwork became unreadable and jumbled while his eyes closed fully, his inner warrior was starting to awaken.

"arashi yaiba " was what Bumba heard as Keel's scythe slashed the air in his direction, but a straight forward attack like this was perfect for the Drunken palm style. Stumbling carelessly toward the building Keel was standing upon, he flowed past the scythe's slash like a knife slides through water. Keel's attack might be difficult to match with force, but flowing past the negativity was the very nature of being a monk.

Bumba continued his drunken march around the open area, not having a way up to Keel he would simply wait for him to come back down.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:43 pm

'lets see how fast he really is' keel said thought to himself as he again prepared for an attack. this time he shouted "oni gufuu." (oni gufuu) with this attack keel used soru at full speed to create the illusion that the opponent was being hit multiple times at once. rocketing fowards he slashed at bumba's chest, left shoulder, right hip, and back. when keel was finished and landed behind of bumba he looked back to see the effect of his attack.
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:13 pm

This attack was fairly more dangerous than the first, the speed Keel was using seemed to come from no where. Bumba even caught himself admiring the speed of his enemy, but after having grown up with the agility of the Aruko masters he knew speed alone wasn't something to fear. Keel's attack was ferocious and precise, but despite the speed and the complexity of the slashes it still fell into Bumba-jack's domain, close combat.

The slashes came all at once, his body felt the coming attacks and twisted around while dropping down, if he'd been wearing a shirt it would surely have been shredded. Keel was overconfident, his back was now to Bumba and he was wide open. Leaping towards his enemy he delivered an intoxicating punch aimed at the tall man's lower back.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:33 pm

"please" keel tuanted "I may only know 4 of the roushiki, but the last one will crush any hope you have of defeating me. TEKKAI!" his final known roushiki move seemed to do nothing at first but when bumba's punch hit his body it hit keel like a small breeze. though he went a little lightheaded at first it quickly passed. "now, I must admit your reflexes have matched my speed. that is no small feat, but this attack gives me an almost invincible shield." grabbing his opponents wrist his smile darkened. pulling with all his strength at once keel attempted to rip his opponent's arm off. "death's, grasp"
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Bumba's attack seemed to do little to Keel, his body had hardened through means that where unknown to the monk. The mood quickly darkened as Keel grabbed hold of his wrist and pulled with strength that surprised Bumba-jack. It was obvious if he resisted this 'death's grasp' that his arm would be severely damaged, Bumba opted instead to use Keel's pull.

Using all his leg strength Bumba lept along with Keel's pull, using the Bounty Hunter's force to throw Bumba past himself. Using the throw to his advantage Bumba grabbed a hold of Keel's wrist so he couldn't let go. Then after planting he feet on the ground Bumba utilized the momentum to reverse Keel's attack back on his own arm; Keel now had his own strength, along with Bumba-jack's focused on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:24 pm

as keel watched his arm brake from the pressure he frowned and tugged away. now angry he used his other arm to fire off a arashi yaiba at point blank range. instead he chose to fire another attack. yelling at the top of his lungs "arashi yaiba, storm." he jumped back and fired off a wave of attacks at bumba.
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:51 pm

The moment Keel's arm broke Bumba-jack released it and went on the defensive. Keel retaliated with a barrage of scythe attacks, it was the same kind he used earlier except the number of slashes this time proved more than Bumba could handle. After dodging the majority of Keel's attacks Bumba was caught by one on his backside. The shock momentarily broke Bumba's rhythm. Despite the shallow wound he was fortunate, the broken arm made Keel's attack less deadly.

Blood poured steadily from his back wound, this was good and bad. It was bad for obvious reasons, but also good because it meant his blood was very thin; he was finally drunk enough. Gaining his composure Bumba turned his attention to Keel, the evil man who had no problem killing innocents, Bumba-jack let the rage flood his mind.

Bumba's stance became rigid and strong, his expression lost all of it's natural gentleness and was replaced by the booze fueled hatred. Bumba's muscles tightened and strained as he clenched his fists and embraced the anger. The gentle monk was now standing before Keel in full fury; a fully intoxicated Aruko monk was now entering the Poison Fire Form. Bumba-jack said a silent prayer.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:15 pm

"I dont know what youre doing, but I'll humor you." keel chuckled as he held his scyth with both hands. "but as soon as you finish up i will kill you." spinning his scyth in bumba-jacks direction. as the scyth spun at unbelievable speeds a different illusion formed. it appeared as if the handle and keel's hands have disappeared, and there was a red circle where the blade was. "bloody circle". were the last words keel spoke as he spun the scyth even faster in waiting for bumba to finish up.
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:15 pm

'Overconfidence...' Bumba thought to himself, the lack of respect Keel showed for him only fueled the fire burning in Bumba-jack. His scruffy face wore a grim expression, both eyes were now fully open and staring holes through Keel. No more rage could fill Bumba-jack, he was at the breaking point. Muscles and bones where locked in an iron solid stance, he didn't move at all, he knew once he started moving he wouldn't be able to stop until the fight was over; and he wouldn't be able to move at all after that.

Bumba's whole world was focused on Keel now, there was a red circle in front of him and his hands moved fast enough too seem invisible... Still the Brew master stood strong, still he kept the rage in he body, still he waited for the chance to unleash himself. Bumba-jack looked Keel straight in his eyes and tried to make him feel the fury boiling inside, it was Keel's move.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:01 pm

'this was it' keel thought he prepared another lightning fast soru, but this was a risky move. if keel didn't have precise aiming then he would not be able to attack again with the same strength. thinking the fight over he got a sinister idea. before leaping forward he yelled out "If you dodge this i keep on going and hit the man behind you." it was an almost imposdible lie, but from his lips as he could pretend he was an innocent bystander. with those words in the air he rocketed towards bumba.
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Keel was moving his direction fast, scythe in hand, twisted anger in his eyes. The attack was like all the other ones, straightforward and direct. Even using the basic drunken fist style Bumba would have had a chance at dodging it, but he was now in the Poison Fire form. Keel was obviously confident in his power, it was as if he assumed his strength was greater than the humble monk, maybe this is why he had talked so much. "Fool"

Bumba-jack didn't bother dodging, he met Keel's attack head on. The moment Bumba moved his muscles started tearing and ripping, pushing his body way beyond it's limits as he summoned the power to crush his enemy; the hatred was finally exploding from within.

Everything in the small town of Deasgunn stood still at the moment of impact, the 7 foot Keel was meeting at full force the 5 1/2 foot Bumba. The monk's hatred and anger for this evil man was focused into one punch, sacrificing the health of his body as he poured his energy into the attack. Bumba had to protect these people, for no other reason then because it was the right thing to do. At the moment of impact all the fury and negativity from bumba's body flooded out, at the climax of this attack the eyes of both men met and they saw each other for what they truly where.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:11 pm

what keel just saw shocked him. he was fighting a man who could do very little more than dodge a few attacks. now he had just had the time to put force into an attack mixed with all his speed. now that same man had just cancelled it all out with one punch. then he looked at the man and saw that he was protecting these prople from him no matter the cost. seeing all this keel let himself fly back with all the force of the punch. crashing straight through a hous he layed sprawled on the floor for a couple of second as the pain set in. slowly getting up he coughed up a small amount of blood and looked at the man. 'i kill men with bountys of 1,000,000 for a living, and this man with only 25,000 had just sent me flying.' keel thought and walked through the hole he had just made in the building.

yelling at the top of his lungs "I see little reason to continue this fight, you have proven your point and saved this town. but my generosity comes with a price, neither one of us speaks of this battle again."
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:29 am

Blood slowly flowed from his wounds as Bumba laid upon the ground, his eyes were half open and a grin lay upon his face. Clouds were scattered here and there as the wind rustled the bushes the next the the Deasgunn tavern, the chaos of the battle faded away just as fast as Keel had produced it. There was no more Bumba-jack could do, his major muscles where either torn or severely strained, plus his blood loss in combination with the liquor left his head spinning.

"I see little reason to continue this fight, you have proven your point and saved this town. but my generosity comes with a price, neither one of us speaks of this battle again." Bumba couldn't even raise his head to look at his enemy, he simply relaxed in his spot on the ground and closed his eyes.

"I hope we can meet again on better terms..." He took a long breath, then laid his hands upon his bronze stomach. "Perhaps we could share a drink together." And with that Bumba passed out, a wide smile stayed upon his face as the sun kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)   good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good ol fight: heartless monster (Feel free to join in)
Page 1 of 1