One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

"Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Empty
PostSubject: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:28 pm

Sonic boom challenges slasher to a fight. We plan on making a crew and the winner becomes the captain. This fight will be held in an open and sandy arena.

Last edited by Sanjikrazy on Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:31 pm

slasher looking off into the distance waiting for his oppoment to show. " your finally here" slasher exclaimed tward his old friend and soon to be rival. " so this fight is how we decide whos gonna be the captian". "lets go underling" saru boldly announced
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:32 pm

((is this a legitimate part of your char.'s storyline or just for fun?))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:36 pm

((We are planning on making a crew. This fight decides who becomes the captain. It won't really change anything other than that. I am asuming that my character is approved becuase I adjusted to what you said.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:39 pm

((so it is part of the story? if so please say so by including SERIOUS in the name, if not say so by including FIGHT))
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:44 pm

((Although no one dies or fatally injured it does affect the story it is now labeld as SERIOUS. Is this good to go then?))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:45 pm

((yup! Im just letin you know because this is his first Role Play, Read the rules and have fun!))
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:59 am

"Yea as if I'm gonna lose. Let's find out who's goin to be the captain!" shouted Connor. He moved back and sent a sound beam right at Saru, aiming for his arm.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:16 pm

not moving one inch he let the attack hit. wincing very lightly at the pain but not trying to show it. "that all" said Saru. takeing out his speacial claymore weilding it with only one hand charges at connor and attempts to make a low cut to the feet.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:20 pm

"No. You should try harder." Connor used sonic slash sending a blast of sound straight at the claymore attempting to cut it. At the same time he jumped attempting to avoid the slash, but he still took a glancing on his left leg. "Ouch!" he shouted, realizing that his dodge hadn't helped much.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:25 pm

the cut of the claymore had hit but the sound cut had also damged him as well. grimacing at the pain on his arm saru said " well pretty impressive but not enough to defeat me". cracking his knuckles he raised his sword in the air and shouted "air slash". aiming for a direct slash to the chest
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:32 pm

*rolls eyes* "That ain't gonna help you at all. Come on. Use some of those devil fruit powers." Connor actived his sonic speed and easily dodged the blade with a dive and standing back up behind Saru.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:38 pm

" i will if you stop acting like a girl using that sonic speed". he looked around at the surroundings. putting a devilish smile on his faced Saru shouted " yaiba yaiba grappler".panting as he said it.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:42 pm

"Unlike you, I don't have any weapons. You are pretty much a living breathing weapon and I can't anything you do." Connor sent an unusally strong beam of sound at the back of Saru. "How do you like this vibration!?" he shouted, while trying to regain the energy he used to send off the blast.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:46 pm

just as he had expected he jumped over the beam and shot the second grappler in the air. "you are so predictable connor". the shot was aimed at his arm and the other at his feet. panting but more heavily this time he said " youre mine".
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:50 pm

"Oh, and you say I'm predictable." connor sent of a sonic boom attempting to destroy at least one of hooks. He avoided the one heading toward his leg by lifting it up and slamming it down on the hook when it hit the ground, but the other one caught his arm and he couldn't get out.

Last edited by Sanjikrazy on Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:53 pm

" ha you're finished now". exclaimed Saru pulling connor towards him at high speeds. and attepted to slam him to the ground. " how do you like that buddy"
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:58 pm

"Exactly as I thought. I let you catch my arm." Connor twisted the chain around the arm, and just before Saru tryed to slam him down he let off a sonic boom. "Because you are in the air, that sonic boom is gonna send you flying!"
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:04 pm

" sucker you're an idiot". letting hiself get hit by the blast was send flying but with the grappling hooh still attached to connor he was sent flying as well. " you sure are the smartest person i know".
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:07 pm

"Just watch and learn!" Connor pulled the chain over his head and slammed down attempting to throw him down. Just before he hit the ground he used a sonic boom slowing he descent, and landing on his feet and got the hook off.

Last edited by Sanjikrazy on Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:13 pm

slamming on the ground sreaming"guahhhhhhhhhh!!!". as the somke cleared saru was very angry. " you wanna play like that fine lets play DIRTY!!!!" he shouted at the top of his lungs. "Yaiba yaiba Finger needles". shooting so fast you could hardly see them and so many i seemed un dodgeable heading stiaght for connor.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:22 pm

"Oh no! How am I gonna get outta this one!?" shouted Connor frantically thinking about what to do. "I got it!." He let off a metal shatering sonic slash destroying half of the needles. He was able to dodge one by twisting his body around just before it reached him so that it continued on behind him, but the others hit him digging into his skin. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!" he sreamed in pain.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:14 pm

" come on is that all you got" shouting at his needle riden friend. takeing a couple steps forward Saru colasped on the floor completly out of energy. " darn it i can't move. I hate to say it and I really hate to say it but you win." his final words as he lost coniousness.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:16 pm

"Yes! I won!" shouted Connor. Just then he to collapsed. Then lost consiousness, becaue the pain from the needles was too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS   "Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Sonic boom" challengers "Slasher" to a fight-SERIOUS
Page 1 of 1