One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Empty
PostSubject: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:24 pm

need some practice dummies who wants in
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:29 pm

I'll challenge. I will use Jacen K. Ronin. How bout a swampy area with large trees?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:30 pm

((perhaps I might join in ....))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:30 pm

okay but instead of a swamp lets go to a forest
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:31 pm

I don't mind, but who are you using?
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:31 pm

we could fight with three people i dont mind
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:33 pm

I'll see how the fight goes and then mabey I'll through myself into the mix
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:33 pm

((I will let you pick who I play as, check my signiture for the chars))
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:34 pm

Ok. Who are you using Admin-sama?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:38 pm

((pick who you like))
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:39 pm

we will fight dean d. iron sorry for the delay we were looking at your chars. i want to fight him just to see how he fights.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:46 pm

Jacen was walking through the forest. His ship had just wrecked and he was afraid he had run out of luck. Just then he saw a figure off in the distance. "I wonder who that could be" he though out loud. He looked around just noticing how big the trees were. He walked to where the figure was. "I'm a pirate. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:50 pm

"im your death bringer" said Saru. taking the claymore off his back weilding it with one hand. giving the person a grimacing look attacking him trying to decapitate him.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:53 pm

"What the! What have I ever done to you!?" Jacen immediatley drew both katanss locking both blades as a block against the attack. "Why are you attacking me. Are you some crazed person!?"
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:56 pm

"you might say that"said Saru darkly. quickly lifting the claymore up above his head. bringing it down shouting" Die!!!!!!! air slash!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:58 pm

"Amatuer." said Jacen plainly. He flipped over the man, while sheathing his katanas. Then pulled out his chick chick shot gun. "You ready chick chick?" he pulled the trigger at the back of his enemy letting lose a yellow beam of light. "You are in for a HUGE surprise!"
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:02 pm

knowing somthing wasn't on the up and up he decided he wasn't gonna take chances. he twisted around and deflected the yellow looking beam with his claymore to his left. the beam hit a bear who then turned into a chicken. " what is that?!" exclaimed Saru.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:04 pm

"Should a gone with the wide shot." he ran to the chicken and threw it at the man. "Feel the wrath of chickens!"
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:09 pm

the chicken hit saru pecking him in the face. " get off of me" he threw the chicken off into the distance as it turned back into a bear falling into the mountians ahead. " so you turn things into chickens this shold be intersting now watch this". saru then lifted his hands and said " Yaiba Yaiba finger needles" shooting 20 needles so fast you couldn't see them going straight towards the chicken making man.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:12 pm

"That's me. Jacen K. Ronin." he put the gun in it's holster and drew both katanas. "This should be easy." Jacen jumped over some of the needles, blocking some as he moved on, and came down in a roll avoiding the rest, and ending in a low crouch. "Can't you do better?"
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:16 pm

panting lightly saru said " you dont know me do you well you wil remeber this name Saru Kizo." holding the claymore to his chest the sword went into his body. and made it come out of his arm. " yaiba yaiba single sword" a sword sort of like a katana with jagged edges came out of his left palm " now we truely begin" panting a little more heavily this time.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:19 pm

"Whoa! I guess you got Devil Fruit powers." Jacen used Sword Dash. He charged straight at the man and slashed with both katanas, one hitting his sword, and the other aiming for the opposite arm.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:02 pm

useing his other hand to block the incoming sword he avoided get hit barely." your fast but can you handle this." spining around quickly knocking the two katanas away Saru charged grabbing Chicken mans' hands and attempted to stab him in the stomach. " Die chicken man."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:39 pm

Dean was lost.... again. He turned his map around in his hands trying to see it from diffrent angles. Then he found himself knee deep in Swamp goo, that was all he needed right now. He looked around "they've got to be arond here somewhere NAO-KUN!, TUBAKI!, OLD GUY!, ANYBODY?" then he heard a comotion up ahead and ran a short distance to see what was the matter. When he saw the two of the fighting he spoke "uh.... hay I'm sort of lost, have you guys seen any of there people?" he held up a few wanted posters, it was weird enugh that he had'nt even acted like they were fighting, but he realy didnt care about that
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:33 pm

Kinrui was wandering throgh swamp lands looking for the captian, the crew had drawn straws and he had gotten the shortest which put him in his least favorite situation, one where he had to work. "Damn captian, couldnt just remember wher to meet up with the rest of us, and now I Have to look for him. I hate the swamp, I hate the crew, I hate those damn straws, I HATE EVERYTHING!!!" Kinrui hated responsibility and having to do stuff. "Captain! Where are you?! God now my favorite jeans are covered in swamp muk!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight   Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saru " Slasher" Kizo Vs Anyone who Dares-Fight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next