One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saru "slasher" Kizo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

Saru "slasher" Kizo Empty
PostSubject: Saru "slasher" Kizo   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:48 pm

Name: Saru "slasher" Kizo

Bounty: 10,000,000 belli

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: Grandline

Appearance: red hair, red eyes, tan skin, leather vest, clamore on back, flame pants, black scarf over mouth, red sandles, tattoo of a wolf on his left arm

History: born in the grandline never trusted anyone. obtain his devil fruit when he was 6 and was shunned by everyone. decided to become a pirate after he reached 14 years old and sailed solo for 4 years. after fighting a band of crazed pirates he realized that he needed more people for his crew or he needed to join a stong crew. devil fruit is the yaiba yaiba fruit.became friends with connor koro at the age of 13

Personality:very hot headed and quick to act smart and stratigic but if insulted will kill the person

Ship:

Ship Flag:

Devil Fruit: yaiba yaiba fruit
type: paramecia
effect:
make weapons such as swords needles or any weapon come out of his body the weapons can come basicly anywhere out of his body but mostly his hand fingers back and sholders can only summon two weapons at a time (expext needles) some weapons include swords needles chain balls and the most powerful two side arm blades. he cant turn into metal and the weapons are extention of the body can only create weapon not any metal objects. the weapons come out from inside the body and it takes alot of energy to use his powers in other words he get tired easily.
Special Abilities: super human stamina, keen instincts( reacets faster to attacks than normal characters but not very much

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
air slasher( a slash that can cut even airbasicly like the 60 pound cannon),
yaiba yaiba finger needles(shoots needles from the fingertips),
yaiba yaiba double blade( two cresant blades come out of the side of the arms attached to the arms),
yaiba yaiba chain ball( chain ball comes out of palm and attaches to chain in arm surrounding the hand not turning into the chain ball),
yaiba yaiba grappler(shoots two grapleing hooks from the wrists to grab the enemy and pull them towards the user),
yaiba yaiba twin blades( two swords come out of the palms of his hands and uses them to fight the blades are extentions of the hands),

Weapons/Items: saruketzu claymore(if the user of this weapon has the yaib yaiba fruit this sword can fuse into the users body)

Goals: destory all pirates to become pirate king

Last edited by vexthewolf on Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:25 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Saru "slasher" Kizo   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:50 pm

I can't approve this obviously, but I would like to know what your abilities do, like a description.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Saru "slasher" Kizo   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:52 pm

what sanji ur not an admin
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Saru "slasher" Kizo   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:53 pm

dude, did you even read the setting!?!?! this RP takes place 15 years before Luffy was even BORN! thats 22 years before one pice meaning Gold D roger died only onew year ago! (stop playing admin sanjikrazy)
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Saru "slasher" Kizo   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:56 pm

its that better i edited the post
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Saru "slasher" Kizo   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:57 pm

next step, explain all your techniques in detail
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Saru "slasher" Kizo   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:58 pm

I wasn't playing admin, I was just curious about his techniques. That's why I said I can't approve it. I can't even ask a question without being told off. Question
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Saru "slasher" Kizo   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:46 am

the moves r in detail now hope its approved
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Saru "slasher" Kizo   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:01 pm

Dude, are you at school?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Saru "slasher" Kizo   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:44 pm

I know im not!
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Saru "slasher" Kizo   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:51 pm

I was asking vexthewolf becuase were really close friends and he's supposed to be at school although he posted about an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Saru "slasher" Kizo   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:54 pm

Here are your techniques with my coments, please respond to ALL of them if ou want approval

air slasher( a slash that can cut even air) so basicaly the 60 pound cannon right?
final 100 slash( slashes 100 times not in vital spots then sends the foe fling), explain a whole lot more!
fatal power cut( the claymore turns red and then the cut can extend 100 meters), how dose that even hapan?
yaiba yaiba double blade( two cresant blades come out of the side of the arms), these are attached? or what?
yaiba yaiba chain ball( hand turns into a chian ball), your power is to MAKE weapons not become metal, fix it!
yaiba yaiba ultimate weapons( tons of weapons come out all over the body creating armor), that would KO you from fateayge!
yaiba yaiba blade tornado( must have used yaiba yaiba ultimate weapons turns into a tornado sucking in anything), that many weapons would KO you, I said BE REALISTIC ABOUT WEAPONS MAKING YOU TIRED, you are not
yaiba yaiba twin blades( two swords come out of the palms of his hands), they cant be attached, that isnt in your DF abilitys
yaiba yaiba cross wires( sharp metal wires come out of the finger tips and are sharp enough to cut sound itself takes alot of energy) Unreasnable!
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Saru "slasher" Kizo   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:59 pm

The DF says that they are extensions of his body and are supposed to be attached(excluding needles).
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Saru "slasher" Kizo   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:00 pm

((oh, then it is absolutly NOT diffrent than the tetsu tetsu no mi at all! ANSWER THE REST))
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Saru "slasher" Kizo   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:08 pm

i changed what u want anything else
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Saru "slasher" Kizo   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:09 pm

you dint answer any of my questions..... Neutral
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: edited again   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:11 pm

i edited to the best of what i could do if anything else is wrong pleaze give feed back
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Saru "slasher" Kizo   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:12 pm

... the 100 slash move breaks the calling a hit rule about 99 times.... dosnt it?
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: alright   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:15 pm

i removed the 100 slash move sorry i didnt know k
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Saru "slasher" Kizo   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:18 pm

thats alright, just make sure to read all the rules before role playing, also the Special Abilities section is for passive qualitys, not active attacks. Thats why they are seprate from eachother. a good Special Ability for this char might be super human stamina....
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: speacial abilityies   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:21 pm

i added super human stamina to my speacial ablities is it good now
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Saru "slasher" Kizo   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:23 pm

you totaly missed my point but whatever

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saru "slasher" Kizo   Saru "slasher" Kizo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saru "slasher" Kizo
Page 1 of 1