One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:57 pm

OOC: eh..you can finish the game up on the ship..I'm enter fearing..we have 2 people trying to join our crew...so we must end this like...er..now..sorry for the random RP end...but I don't want to lose our chance of getting a good crew..

Dorian walked into the bar and pushed his way through the crowd. He turned his attention towards Van and sighed. He then looked over at Kichrio and pointed at him. He felt a unusual aura emitting from Kichrio's body. The same aura he felt when he recruited Van and Sonithol. Dorian then grinned and cocked his head back.

"You....JOIN MY CREW!"
Back to top Go down
KaizokuFan3000

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:33 pm

Kichiro looked up to Dorian, smirking a little, "You seem eager for me to join, yet you know nothing about me...very well..." Kichiro took his cards from his pile and stood on his chair "Fellow patrons of the Oak Tavern, I must depart from the island, for great adventures await me!" He grinned seeing that the patrons cheered for him saying that they'll miss him, "Do not worry my dear friends, I will visit when I can, but for now I must give my new friends a little thank you..." Kichiro looked to Van and Dorian grinning "Take as much meat and ale as you want, they have plenty more!" he chuckled happily, as the patrons agreed.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:06 pm

Dorian before Kichiro could notice, and waaay before he had even gave him the okay to take anything. Dorian had his entire mouth filled with different types of meats. His cheeks were 10x the size and width of the door way. He also had his cloak filled with different fruits and vegstables. He looked at the bar owner and blinked about 3 times. Everyone was dead silent. Suddenly, one of the bar tenders waitresses ran into the room everyone was eating in and yelled.

"...He...He cleaned us out...completely!"

The instant she said that, Dorian had already forced a enormous hole through the wall and was already half way towards his ship. His amazing speed left everyone's jaw dropped and eye's widened. The thought of him being able to run at such a high speed with so much weight on his person was incredible. The bar tender then frowned and barked at the men in the bar to seize sonithol and Kichrio.

"YOU GUYS MIGHT WANNA RUUUUUUUN...I'M STARTING THE BOAT UP!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Van grabbed several bottles of ale when he ran out,

"You're a freeloader, you know that?" He said Laughing, drinking, running to the ship.

Van stopped in his tracks, he forgot to get some food for the trip.

"Oi, I'll be back, i have to pick something up." He said, running in the opposing direction
Back to top Go down
KaizokuFan3000

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Kichiro shook his head in amazement, contemplating his new life as a guy on the run saying to himself "This guy is absolutly crazy! Guess both bets are void then..." chuckling, "That only means one thing..." he said as he ran out of the tavern, picking up Sonithol, yelling "Kado Kado Shooter!", and playing cards shot out at a few of the angry patrons like bullets from a gun, knocking some out and causing some to start panicking.

"Well my adventure is getting off to a rocky start!" Kichiro laughed as be carried Sonithol to the boat as quick as could go...

Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:16 pm

"I CLEANED THERE INVENTORY OUT! COME ON! GET ON THE SHIP! WERE MOVING OUT! SET SAAAAAAAAIL!!!!!"

As everyone made there way onto the ship. Dorian began to sail back into the wide open sea. Continuing his journey, and looking for adventure.

-End-
Back to top Go down
KaizokuFan3000

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:19 pm

(Excellent RP so far TBL! I wonder where we are sailing to next)
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Van was running at towards the ship with a large bag of meats ,fruits and what not, a swell as a large bottle of water.

"I'm coming, I didn't have money y the way." He said, being chased by a large group of people.

Van used his jumping skills to leap onto to the ship.

"Well this was fun."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)   Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voyage 1 (Bare Fist Pirate) (Open to All, Marines, and Pirates)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2