One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn Empty
PostSubject: Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn   Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:33 am

Name: Dash "viking" Helgrimsonn

Bounty: N/a ( marine guy )

Species: Human, from a viking like subrace.

Allegiance: Navy/marine and the world government

Home Village/Ocean:North blue, a little unknown island, pretty much similar to drumm island, just dosnt have thoose significant mountains.
Appearance: Dash is a tall, muscular man, with blue-greyish hair, he about 197 cm's tall, weigth 101 kg, his hair is always in a ponytail, and is pretty long, if not in ponytail, it will reach the middle of his chest. he wears a Dark blue captains jacket, and white baggy trousers. his shoes are black, and have a spike in the tip, increasing the power of his kicks. he have a big silver chain necklace, and in the inside og the captain jaket, there is to hidden knuckles.

History: He was born on a little island in north blue, when he was about seven years,his island was attacked by pirates,every townsman gathered theit weapons to figth the pirates, and eventually ambush them, but even though the ambush worked,the pirates were alot more than the towns men, eventually, the townsmen were all dead and there was 20 pirates left, when Dash saw that they had slaugthered his father, and began to make jokes about him, To make jokes about a dead man ! that was to break every figther's rule, Dash berserked, and run straigth trough the alle the pirates, kicking the captain in the head, with a extreme power for a 7-year old child. the captain feigned, and it Dash later found out, that he'd hit a nerve centre, but then the other pirates caught him, and were about to kill him, A marine commodore arrived, and killed all the pirates with ease, and brougth Dash to a marine island,there he trained for years, when he found out that a surviving townsman had come to search for him ,to give him the most beloved thing of his father, that was: the silver chain,The captains coat, the 2 1-hand sword Gjäldt-gnjóstr and Gjäldt-grisnir, and a mystical fruit, that a marine explained was a devil fruit, and would make him able to get a high rank and move to enies lobby, thus, he was only 14 at that moment, so he trained with his 2 swords until he becam 18, and then ate the fruit, wich was revealed to be Koden Koden no mi : model :Tanngrisnir. he sailed to enies lobby, where he was promoted to commodore, and then when he reached 27, to vice admiral.

Personality:Joyful, but when he enrages, he is very hard to stop, but eitherways, he will be very calm and cunning.

Ship: Doesnt own one, he will rent of the marines when needed

Ship Flag: Marine flag.

Devil Fruit: Koden koden no mi, Model : Tanngrisnir .
type: mythical zoan
effect: A mythical zoan that allows dash to turn into the legendary Goat,owned by the norse viking god of thunde, Thor,the fruit, like any other zoan fruit, allow Dash to be either full Goat, half goat-half human, or pure human. Tanngrisnir was a godly goat wih mythical powers, it was able to run in the skys/air. Run extremely fast ( superhuman speed, quite like soru), and emit ligtning from its hooves, it also have a increased regeneration, thus not far as significant as Marcos.

Special Abilities: Ligthning bash, Dash will run very fast using soru(not goat thing)use geppou to jump in the air, make 3 summersault, and then use soru wil all the power he got, slashing with his sword so fast that he will make wind slices, Dash will land behind the opponoment, and first then will the opponoment get hurt, because Dash was faster than the wind slices.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Soru,Shigan,tekkai,rankyaku, 2-sword style:ligthing glave: Dash turns into half goat form and charges at the speed of ligtning against the opponoment,turn around, firing 4 rankyakus, and then slashing with electrifyed swords. ligthning bolt. ligtning power kick, ligthning punch, ligthning headbutt, Airforce speed rankyaku.

Weapons/Items: Viking swords :Gjäldt-gnjóstr and Gjäldt-grisnir

Goals: To capture and slaugther every living pirate.

Last edited by daftmachine on Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : involved a canon character O.o)
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn   Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:20 pm

charges at the speed of ligtning?

Soru,Shigan,tekkai,rankyaku

this is why they are ignoring your post..

you have to edit it a bit my friend..

1. They haven't approved the CP9 fighting style yet...
2. Moving at the speed of lighting is a tab bit god modding..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn   Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Answers :
1: lol, hes vice admiral, and a Chief Petty Officer(Coby fya) can use atleast one rokushiki move. + the admins theiselfes, gives ideas for chars to use rokushiki.
2: lol, you saying Enel,kizaru,bellamy,Gear second and Kuma is overpowered?
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn   Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:38 pm

Gear second is no were near over powered O_O its been beaten before..

KUMA is extremely over powered...which is why I really don't like him..

Enel isn't over powered...he's very weak..

bellamy can't move at the speed of Lighting..

I never said your person was over powered...I just said it was a little god modding saying he can move at the speed of lighting o.o..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn   Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:57 am

You said it.
Enel is weak. enel moves speed of ligthning.
Whut bout kizaru ? he moves even faster.

Facts :
Speed of ligth = kizaru,Kuma = 1079 million km/h ( Yeah OP)
speed of ligthNING = Enel, Dash = 209214.72 km/h ? ( Not really op) pretty big difference rigth?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn   Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:29 pm

I know you're just trying to help out, BlackLuffy, but it looks like you're after my job. I don't usually have a problem with a non Admin user helping out a friend, but Admin-sama does. (Just help you're friends out through private messages.)
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn   Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:47 pm

sorry o.o I'll stop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn   Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:51 pm

But i would really like a no or yes for my devil fruit.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn   Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:23 pm

the debate is STILL going on but in the intrest of shutting you all up I impose this rule here and now!

for mythica/anchent zoans the half animal half human form is not alowed, ony the full mythological and full human!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn   Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:39 pm

Kays? but ligning power in human for is not allowed then rigth?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn   Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:40 pm

So means that my char is approved?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn   Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:41 pm

well no but anyway Im in such a good mood I just might alow it...

you know what yes! if for example you were a dragon you could still breath fire in human form!

APPROVED

now get out there and HAVE FUN!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn   Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:43 pm

YEAH! thanks alot admin-sama!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn   Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marine Vice admiral Dash "Viking" Helgrimsonn
Page 1 of 1