One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fair Pirates (disbanded)

Go down 
+5
Redmerv
Eight Of Spades
Newspeak
Shichibukai Hunter
GoreFish
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

The Fair Pirates (disbanded) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Thank you. I'll make sure to get started as soon as my first mate (newspeak) is back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:50 am

Sure, but give me some time to talk it over with Newspeak, since he's captain number two here. I just feel better talking things over with him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:04 am

The particular style and type of storylines we run in this crew don't seem to mesh with your style of RP, Vala. Because this crew is going to be kept fairly small, we have to keep a mindfulness of the compatibility of both characters and players with the type of RP this crew regularly engages in.

I just don't feel like this is the crew for you.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:08 am

ohhh Sad
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:25 am

Could I possibly join with Bumba-jack?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:31 am

Captain, you're APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:36 am

Cool, I'd like to RP with you guys first and see how Bumba clicks with your character, if they could be Nakama or not... If it works out i'd love to be apart of the crew, though I also have a couple plot idea myself for Bumba...

Keep me posted when you make a thread.

Edit: Oh wait I see the thread. I'll post with Bumba in a day or two. He's about to fight Major's character.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:44 am

Okay, go ahead. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me or Newspeak.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:32 pm

Yeah, dudes, we just got one of our old members back, so like...

Those dudes who got approved, just post your way into the thread, butt into our actions any old way you'd like. Just appear; you're part of the crew, once you show up.

To everyone else...we're going to try out this number of members, first. We'll close down recruiting until we see how it fits.

Thanks to everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:36 pm

My words exactly.
To those who find our present thread to difficult to follow, I don't blame you. But there's always a next one, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:26 am

Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:26 pm

If you read the topic title, you might notice we aren't recruiting right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:08 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:58 pm

People, it's pretty safe to say Newspeak is inactive right now, and will be for some time!
What do you say we put that thing we have going right now to a hold and start a new one for the time being? Seppy's a prettyy important character, but I guess he could always be... off... doing something catlike... It's just so that we don't become too inactive, and also to give the newer members a chance to (finally) join up.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Okay. Sure.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:49 pm

I know I've done this to you guys before, but, due to this crew's current inactivity, I will be removing Avery Crusher from it. He may or may not return if you become active again. I will, of course, continue with Avery in the RP if you do return, but only until the end of the current RP thread, at which time he will part ways with you for one reason or another. Then, later, he might return. For now, I want to roleplay with him. So, until next time, see ya around.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:57 pm

OFFICIALLY DISBANDED.
Sorry everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fair Pirates (disbanded)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2