One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners)    Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:43 pm

(no, not at all. I don't mind it 9th)
Seshomaru sighed and smiled at Tori. All right I understand. Just be careful okay? . Just then Fuji was about to attack Seshomaru when suddenly the Yonkou jumped away from Fuji. Fuji was now heading towards Tori.

Dewley Jones got no choice. I will be your next opponent. I didn't think that I would have to fight here . He draws out his sword and attacked Amarant with powerful slashes that even made Amarant step back. Amarant then smiled. This is I call a fight!

Shuya then spoke at a faraway distance but knew that Hiro could hear him. Is that how a pet of the marine acts? gonna just leave without helping? what a pitiful person you are
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners)    Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Hiro hadn't gotten very far when he heard Shuya's words. He glanced back at the man, but then turned away. "Idiot," Hiro muttered. He continued on his way, ignoring Shuya. He would get a boat and sail out of here. That was his plan. The only problem was the pirates. Hiro was near enough to the main battle to see the shapes of people fighting. He stayed low to try and keep them from noticing him. Yeah, like that was going to work. But it was the best thing he could think of at the time.

((Hiro is not a fighter. If he does fight it will be because he has too. He's a hard character for me to deal with and to tell you the truth, I almost wonder if I should have bothered creating him.))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners)    Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:26 am

Fuji then talked to Tori while running towards her. It was your chance to live. But you let it slip. You will die! HAHA . Fuji swung his arms into Tori

Seshomaru shouted while looking at Tori. I have faith in you. Tori Seshomaru then ran towards the main base. He fought a huge number of marines but they were not even enough to be an obstacle for Seshomaru. He was near when Marshall stood in his way. Seshomaru spoke Move now. I am giving you a chance. He then dashed towards Marshall when suddenly Marshall punched Seshomaru that he pushed back a little. You are not going anywhere.

Amarant then grabs his Nanjirou Masamune. He was sure serious. Let us go. . Amarant and Dewley fought so fast that the marines could only see some sparks and sounds created by their swords.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners)    Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:32 am

Tori fist turned bright red and begin smoking " I have no intention of letting you beat me now's the time to show Mr. Seshomaru how powerful I am" Tori then jumps in the air and comes crashing down punching the ground sending a shockwave across the ground...
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners)    Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:23 am

Fuji laughed as he just stood there. Hmph. Let me see what your sissy attack can do to me. . He laughed again arrogantly.

Seshomaru wiped off a little blood on his mouth. He then tried to punched Marshall but Marshall just grabbed his hand and punched Seshomaru again. Seshomaru then spoke Well then. It seems you are not an ordinary Marine. . Marshall was just quiet and dashed towards Seshomaru. Seshomaru then suddenly whispered. Futae no Kiwami. . He punched Marshall into the body thus breaking some of his ribs. Seshomaru looked at Marshall and spoke. You are strong I might say, that you had me remove one of my weights. .Seshomaru stopped time so he can remove his weights without Marshall knowing it.

Amarant was neck to neck with Dewley. Amarant then suddenly unsheathes Haseo and bits Amarant. He was gonna use 3 swords now. At a flash he slashed Dewley thus defeating him. Amarant sheaths all his swords and spoke. You are a strong one, getting me serious
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners)    Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:24 pm

((I'm just going to pull Hiro out of this RP since there is no point in him being here.))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners)    Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:54 am

((exactly. you just posted, and don't even want to fight so there is exactly no point.))

Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners)    Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:38 pm

Tori watches the shockwave hit Fuji she didn't do anything " I guess there's no point in holding back" Tori puts her hair in a ponytail and spins around and one spot, after she stopped spinning he legs were glowing yellow and sparking * these attacks put strain on my body I'll have to finish this quickly* Tori stood there with her fist smoking and her legs sparking, she then dashes towards Fuji leaving a small crack in the ground below her feet and then proceeds to deliver a powerful punch across Fuji's Face..
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners)    Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:17 am

Fuji flew so far that he was pushed back and destroyed a large building. Fuji was immobile for about a long time when suddenly. Debris of rocks flew everywhere and Fuji, though wounded, still was able to stand. But it seems he was back to normal. It seems that I forgot to eat breakfast today, I drained my energy. . Fuji then smiled at Tori and turned around and seemed going. Well, I don't want to fight seriously. It would give a huge strain over my body. I shall see how the Dark Asura Pirates go well . Fuji smiled again and rushed outside the destroyed gate disappearing in seconds.

Last edited by Kaiser Yonkou on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners)    Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:05 pm

(Don't know if this thread is still active Kaiser if it is let me know i didn't know you posted so long ago)
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners)    Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:10 am

(you can still post if you want to end the thread properly)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners)    Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Asura Pirates finally moves out of the sea. Infiltrates G-2 Marine Base (Open to all Marines and Pirates. The pirates can be NPCs or play like prisoners)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2