One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:17 pm

A man stood on the center of a mountaintop. He stared out over the edge, looking down on a village far below. He was middle-aged with tinges of grey in his dark hair and one or two wrinkles forming on his face. He wore a long dark cloak that fell down from his shoulders to his ankles. The collar of the cloak was long and flipped up so it covered everything below his eyes. His eyes were hidden behind dark sunglasses.

[Presentation Box]
Thomas 'The Silent Killer' Jennings
Leader of the Apex Bandits
Bounty: 53,000,000

A second figure rose from the ground behind the man, Thomas. To the casual observer it would look like this second person had literally pulled himself out of the ground, but if got closer they would notice the thin, almost invisible, hole that led down into the mountain. Without turning around Thomas spoke saying, "Is it ready, Remington?"

The second man, a short, bald, dirty looking man who wore a grey shirt and trousers, replied, "Yes sir. Everyone is waiting for your arrival."

Thomas turned, his cloak flowing around him, and he walked past Remington and down into the mountain. "Then we should not keep them waiting, should we?" It was not a question.

"Of course sir," Remington nodded, following close behind his leader.

[Presentation Box]
Remington Holt
Spy for the Apex Bandits
Bounty: 4,000,000
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ken walked through the streets of the oh so appropriately named 'Meiro Town'. It was so easy to get lost in the place with all its twists and turns. Even Ken, who prided himself on keeping his cool, was being driven insane by the virtual labyrinth of buildings and alleys. Ken had originally come to this island looking for a rare type of insect that only laid its eggs once every summer in this place, but so far he was out of luck. Ken turned into another dead end and ground his teeth in frustration.

"WHERE THE HECK AM I???" Ken shouted while throwing his hands in the air.

[Presentation Box]
Ken Hachi
Scientist/Explorer/Part Time Hero
Bounty: 0
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:51 pm

Sanya was strolling along in Meiro Town, wandering from place to place. He wondered if there would be any annoying unchivalrous bastards here. He heard someone yell a few alleyways down and he ran in that direction, blowing past Ken by accident.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:20 pm

A marine ship was harboring around the outsides of the sea near Merio town. The island seemed strange enough without a marine ship hovering back. Rear Admiral Martello woke up, a woman at his side, he ignored her and got changed as he walked to the deck of his ship. The Archangels had arrived, due to orders. Martello grinned, it did not matter to him. pirates and bandits or whatever was all the same type of scum and he would sink this island to the bottom of the ocean if he felt that there were pirates or bandits in this island.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:26 pm

((I'd liek to join this, so just reserve a spot for me, kay? Cuz I can't post right now, ill post tomorow))
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:21 am

((@InTents: Of course. I made plenty of badies to go around.))

Ken felt someone rush past him and he turned to see Sanya running on by. "Yes! Human life!" Ken ran after Sanya. "Do you know how to get out of here?" he called after Sanya
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Fran was wandering down the streets, playing with her surgical tools in her pockets. She heard someone yelling about where they were, so she turned and walked in that direction. There were two people, one seeming to be extremely lost.

"Hey" she said, "Do you guys need directions to anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Ken heard someone calling to him and he turned to see a strange looking stitched up woman standing nearby. He stopped and said, "Yeah...I'm new to this place and I'm trying to get back to the main roads. Could you tell me how to get there?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:57 pm

((I guess I'll make up directions ><" ))

Fran was always aware of her surroundings, so she had memorized the layout of the town, at least what she had seen of it so far. She assumed that the main roads was the main path that lead through the town, rather than the back alleys they were currently in.

"Sure, you go down that path right there, then turn left, then walk forward till you get to the third intersection, where you turn right and then immediately left. There you should see a man with a parrot. He'll explain that..."

She continued for a while, then realized her instructions may have been a little too complicated and unnecessarily long.

"Here" she said, "I'll show you"

She began walking down one of the paths.

"Follow me"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:24 pm

((Yep! It's not just my RP. Very Happy ))

Ken followed after Fran. "Thanks. By the way, my name's Ken Hachi. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Sanya just followed them both quietly.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:54 am

((Btw Gael, Ti;ar needs to post Archangels are making an appearance here.))

Martello was sipping some tea on his ship. He was watching carefully strategizing when to attack. Jericho appeared from the 2nd level of the ship. "KEKEKEKKEKEKEE, good morning Rear Admiral sir..... when will we begin the decapitation..........."

((Presentation Box))
[ Captain Jericho Reign (]
[ Archangels ]
[Considered the butcher of Santa Goret a small town in the grandline which harbored pirates]

Bart woke up from sleep "unghhhhh, no , i dont wanna fight today... i wanna sleep........"
((Presentation Box))
[Lieutenant Bart Jones ]
[ Archangels ]

Martello laughed "If you dont fight Bart ill throw you off this ship, after the last time i thought you would be excited , these peoples bounties arent soo high , not that it really matters to me... the more powerful the corrupt , unjust and evil are, the more satisfaction i get from destroying them......."

[Presentation Box]
[Rear Admiral Martello Young]
[Leader of the Archangels]

Lieutenant Jessop was just standing there, the big giant man was simply watching, as he never said anything anyway. Martello knew this, but still considered jessop his best friend from their days on the pheonix squad.

[Lieutenant Jessop Mbonga]
[Archangel]

Jericho suddenly realised something "Where is Ti'ar? i thought he would be the happiest amongst us, kkekekkekekekekekekek, especially since we can kill some scum......"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:05 pm

((What's the [presentation box] thing all about??))

Fran guided the two through a series of paths, leading them finally to the main road, opening to the rest of the village, with houses and shops in view. While walking, she was asked her name by the one called "Ken".

"My name is Fran Mists, surgeon and scientist."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:59 pm

((Presentation boxes are a way of introducing the characters to other RPers, just to give them a basic idea of who the character is. Presentation boxes are actually used in manga, I'm sure you've seen them before, they're small rectangular boxes that have the character's name and a little bit of info on them to describe them to the reader.))

"A surgeon and a scientist?" Ken grinned. "Nice. I'm a scientist as well, but I don't have any experience in the medical field. My specialty is insects." Then he looked around, noticing for the first time that they had arrived on one of the main streets. He spotted a restaurant and he heard a low buzzing coming from under the cloak he was wearing. As he did, he 'felt' hunger. "I need to get some food so why don't you come along?" Ken said to Fran. "It'll my treat. A little 'thank you' for helping me out." He glanced over his shoulder and saw Sanya standing nearby. "Oh, and you can come too if you want," Ken said. He was in a good mood and he hadn't had time to sit and talk with anyone for a while.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Ti'ar's bulk came out of the ship. "Why the hell didn't you freaking TELL me we were going on a hunt?" He was smiling menacingly, his bag slung over his shoulder. He leapt off after them, following after his superior.

Sanya complied... he hoped the place didn't have beer to tempt him.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Fran walked with Ken, towards the restaurant. She was interested in him being a scientist, even if it was only regarding insects. Insects were fascinating, with their cycle of metamorphosis and their anatomy in general. She believed that the study of insects could even eventually even help human medical science.

So, what kind of entomology do you study?" She asked him. Entomology was the study of insects.

Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:35 pm

"Anything and everything!" Ken said holding his arms out on either side of him. "I study their breeding cycles, eating habits, life expectancy, that sort of stuff. I want to find out everything there is about all kinds of insects. I'm not picky." Ken went inside the restaurant and got the three of them a booth to sit at. After they were seated, Ken turned to Sanya. "Sorry, I haven't even asked for your name yet so anyway...who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Sanya lukewarmly replied, "I'm a swordsman. Just the boring old slashy slashy kind." He sat down with the other two. Science... interesting. Or not. Not his area of expertise.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:23 pm

Jericho laughed again at Ti'ars comment "BECAUSE you were busy, kekekekekkeekkeeek"

Martello then said "Jericho ,be quiet, or your having squid for dinner........."

Jericho then lowered his voice looking scared "Squid? ah, no boss, im sorry........."

Martello then said "Ti'ar, are you ready to move out, we need to sweep the area, ALL OF US....."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:28 am

"Swordsman..." Ken looked thoughtful. "I'm not as much into sword fighting, but I do have these." He pulled back the sleeve of his cloak on his right arm to show the metal tube strapped to his arm. "I have a short sword in this thing and when I hold my hand in a certain way, it fires the short sword out of the tube at whatever I'm aiming it at. Then it reels the sword back in and if I grab the sword I can fight with it instead of letting it go back into the tube to be launched again."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:43 pm

"Cheers!" Ti'ar said happily, prepared to do whatever he needed to do.

Sanya looked at the contraption warily. Not a chivalrous way to fight, to be sure, but not too bad. At least, not yet.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:01 pm

The marine ship known as the Bastion finally landed. Rear Admiral Martello lead the party of 5 out of the ship "Lets go ......... we must cleanse this place of pirate or bandit filth!!!!"

Jericho stood with his shotgun and machete "KEKEKEEKKKKEKEKKEKE Roger boss!!!!"

Bart then yawned with both his rifles on his back "Ahhh, man..... i dont wanna work..... but i got to if the boss wants me to......"

Jessop didnt say a word. He just grunted and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:17 pm

The bandit leader, Thomas, had his men form a half-circle around the town, blocking off any escape to the sides. The only way out was by sea. Everything was quiet. The bandits had not actually revealed themselves yet. They were hiding in the forest that surrounded the town. Slowly, the sun had passed overhead and was starting to sink back down. Thomas checked his watch. It was 3:17. He raised his right arm and then dropped it. That was the signal. The bandits moved out of their hiding places and moved into the town. The plan was simple. Sneak into the houses and capture the people within, eliminating any opposition without raising a ruckus. It they were lucky, and they often were, then not a single person would be aware of what was going on until it was too late to do anything about it. Thomas allowed himself a small smile, which was hidden by his collar. It was almost to easy the way they did this. Sometimes he wished that there would be at least one good fighter in town.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ken slipped his sleeve back down as a waitress approached their table. She asked them for their orders to which Ken replied, "I'll just have a raw steak and...I guess a glass of water. Get them whatever they want. I'm good for it."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:29 pm

Fran looked at the others showing off their weapons. She held out her three scalpels. "I use these for fighting, as well as operations. They've each been fed a different devil fruit". She demonstrated the powers of the knifes, one being able to produce fire, one having a worm zoan, and one able to place shackles on a foe. The waitress approached their table, so Fran ordered the "chef's special", apparently a mystery dish.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:01 pm

Sanya wasn't hungry. "I fight with the sheathe and the sword. Both at once: more efficient."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Ken grinned at him. "I suppose so. Whatever you prefer." It didn't take long for their food to arrive and when it did, Ken put a hand over his steak. A few of his piranha beetles dropped down and burrowed into the meat. He pulled his hand back, allowing their instinct to take over. He would call them back when they had eaten enough to feed the rest of the hive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)   Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: A Hero Emerges (Open to absolutely anyone, marines, pirates, rogues, whatever)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next