One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
samowise

Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc   Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:50 pm

Two hours had passed, and finally Zen headed toward the CP9's ship after he practiced by himself for awhile in the burning village. He was now ready for anything that was going to get thrown in his way. Yeah, after all he was ready to do anything to get himself stronger and more powerful.

"I am back, and I am ready for any sort of training." Zen said to Seta as he used sorsu to get on the CP9's ship. He was cold, and confident in his abilities. After all, training on the hands of someone like Seta was surely going to be an important step in his way to the top.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc   Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:51 pm

Seta then made his magma wings and grabbed Zen and brought him to a nearby barren island. Seta removed his coat and spoke. I am gonna ask you once again. Do you really want to become stronger?
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc   Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:28 am

"Yes, I do....I am willing to get stronger even if I will have to sell my soul to the devil himself." Zen spoke as he landed the Barren island. His voice was challenging, and it was full of excitement. Last time he got trained was under his father who was a powerful rear admiral, but this guy was different he was more powerful. If Zen was able to finish his training under this guy then surely he was going to be on a different league.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc   Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Seta then smiled well then, I understand that we are both devil fruit users. We use our power to have an advantage in battles but what if you can't use your devil fruit? How can you win? First training will be how to improve your fighting skills. . Seta then created magma and solidified it. The first training sounds simple but It isn't. I want you to simply break this peace of hard rock. . It was really heavy and durable too. The catch is simple. You have to only use one part of your body and must be a single attack
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc   Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:04 pm

"Well I have been trained a lot before I even ate my devil fruit in hand to hand combat" Zen said as he concentrated on the shape that was formed above him.

"After all, only a weakling would depend on his devil fruit powers only." Zen said as he used sorsu to quickly appear in front of the magma. He then tightened his fist so hard that most of his blue veins where visual. He then quickly punched the magma rock in the midsection breaking it.

It caused some pain to his hand, but gladly Zen's former training under his father came to handy at last. Zen was also known to have a pretty hardened body so he was able to always manage himself in hand to hand combat.

"Well I guess that was not bad."Zen said as he took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc   Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Seta then laughed. Oh I forgot to tell you. Did I say break? I meant like this. . As soon as Seta punched one of the debri of the magma rock, it became dust. Concentrate all your power in your dominant hand and evenly spread the power in your hands. This is the style I developed. It will take much years of practice if you are gonna master this so just use it with your hand
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc   Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:13 pm

Zen listened to Seta carefully as he closed his eyes. He started to concentrate his power in his left hand. This time he was concentrating much more due to the fact that Seta was starting to make him feel weak. He then started to spread his power in every blood vessel ,and cell in his hand. He was able to feel it easily how his power was spreading in his strong, and hardened hand.

"Now how about this!!" Zen shouted as he opened his eyes, and as he punched the rock hardly using his right hand which was his dominant.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc   Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Seta sighed. I knew that you would have a hard time. Then try this attack. Seshomaru uses this and it is a lot similar then my attack. . Seta punched one of the rocks again and it turned into dust. What I did was actually two fast consecutive hits. I hit the first one with my fingers. It will cause to weaken the substance and I hit the second punch with my knuckles to prevent it from recovering from the first hit and thus turning it to dust. Sounds complicated but it works
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc   Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Zen concentrated pretty carefully on what Seta was doing. It was a move that one of the Yonkoues used So obviously doing it was not a peace of cake. But well Zen had self confidence in himself, and he knew well that he had potential to become an ultimate pirate.

It was his turn now, and Zen did not hesitate to try after he observed Seta' moves carefully. Quickly Zen's right hand started to move out toward the lava rock. First he hardened his finger as he used them to weaken the lava just like Seta did. He made sure he was concentrating and spreading his power throw out his hand. He then used his knuckles to successfully turn the rock into dust.

"Well...?" Zen said as he looked at Seta awaiting his approval.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc   Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Seta then sat on nearby stone and made more lava rocks. This time they were still hot. Do that with these rocks 100 more times. You will rest after that and on to the next training. Use only your dominant hand. Remember if you would not be able to finish this training you will die .
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc   Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Zen started to do the same thing making one rock disappear after another. His hands were numb, and he could not feel pain. Yeah, he was so irritated and he wanted to get more powerful, and better.

After, turning all of the rocks into dust Zen started to feel some pain in his right hand which was the only hand he used.

"Well I must say...this training is even somewhat tiring for someone who has spent all his lifetime training to be stronger like me." Zen said as he looked at the few bruises, and burns on his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc   Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:03 am

Seta just laughed. You think this is the training I am telling you? This is just a warm-up kid. The first part will be much harder. Seta then had shown Zen a big boulder and submerged it into a giant pool of mud. I taught you the basics. Can you even damage the boulder with the mud slowing your attack? You have 1 week.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc   Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:30 am

One week? that was too much, after all Zen had to get stronger fast. He had to do his best to learn every move that Seta was going to teach him in less than the time.

Destroying this boulder was not going to be easy, but Zen was going to give it all his best. He closed his eyes slowly remembering everything he learned now, and during his time in North blue. He also kept one other thing in head, and that was him conquering the Grandline, and becoming the pirate king.

Zen felt more energy spreading throw his whole hand, and arm that made its size get bigger. Quickly Zen opened his eyes as he used sorsu to appear near the boulder. After that Zen used his hand that was now 2x its size to punch the boulder.

"I will destroy it!!!!" Zen shouted out loud of pain as he punched the boulder with his strengths. Hopefully that was going to be strong enough to destroy it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc   Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:25 am

Seta laughed as the mud just scattered around Zen. Seta stood up and shouted Fool! Force and Power is not only the important thing in fighting. . Seta lets his hand submerged in mud until it touched the boulder. He concentrated and gave the rock a powerful push that destroyed it. Seta then turns to Zen What are you gonna do? continue to train your strength or focus now on your devil fruit, the way I see it you are no capable of training this in such a short time
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc   Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:35 am

"I will try to do it again."Zen said after he watched Seta's doing it carefully. It was obvious to Zen that Seta was going to make this training hard for him. In fact, it seemed that he was going to make it harder than it should be.

Zen slowly calmed himself down as he once again spread the energy across his arm, and hand. However this time he was relaxed, and was in harmony with the nature and everything surrounding it.

It was as if he was a part of nature, and he was even able to here the boulder inside. Zen smiled as he finally opened his eyes once again. It seemed that by using his senses he was able to find the vital point of the boulder that he should hit.

Zen quickly made his hand submerge in the mud until it touched the boulder. He then concentrated on the vital point of the boulder as he gave it a strong punch that destroyed it.

Zen then let out a loud maniacal laugh as he looked at his right hand that was now bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc   Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:02 pm

Seta then sighed but smiled a little You are so reckless. But Impressive. It seems you improved in a short time. Take a rest. Tomorrow will be Devil Power Training
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc   Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:10 pm

"Alright, I am not tired yet but I guess we should go hunt for food." Zen said as he looked at Seta.

"Wanna join me or do I go alone?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc   Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:36 pm

Seta then looked at Zen with a furious look. No. Rest up. You would need all your strength for tomorrow. We are first gonna go somewhere
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc   Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:00 pm

"Hmmm..fine I guess sleeping' won't be that bad after all." Zen spoke in an emotionless tone as he laid down on the floor. It was a little bit rough, but he was used to worse stuff so this was normal with him.

As he slept Zen started to see nightmares of his father coming back to live and killing him.

(Do I start the thread where we go to marineford now?)
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc   Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:01 pm

(yes you can)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc   Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Training of the damned!!(Me+Kaiser Yonkou) Mini arc
Page 1 of 1