One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)

Go down 
+2
Maxulus
Eight Of Spades
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:31 pm

renkathol wandering if anyone was on board looking in every cabin also looking for a drink noticing there was nothing non-alcholic he walked of the the ship a took a drink from a stall without paying he knew that this would work as it was very crowded then he started to walk on the rooftops looking for a place where there was food trying to skip the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:42 pm

The ice user muttered cancel while touching the ice of the door and the ice was absorbed literally by Maxim's hands. He turned back towards the bartender and approached him but first was stopped by his captain who made an unsatisfied remark towards how the bar worked.

Maxim just smirked at his captain because it seems the captain didn't know this places quite well.
Dostoevsky approached with an evil grin the bartender while his eyes looked like they were reading his soul.
"Bartender..." He said with a cold tone while his hand turned into ice. "Rum...now..."
The ice user was asking it in a way "give it or die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:51 pm

throwing his glass into the crowd hitting one guy in the head and starting a fight renkathol left from there and found a restaurant asking them "give me anything from the menu which is sour" the waiter answering "that will be 200 beli " answering the waiter "i will pay when i have eaten and i will choose the price" waiting for his meal.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Sabre looked over at the medical herbs he was looking at and checked them of fhis mental list as he took them. He knows the obasan here so he doesn't need excuse to get herbs from here. It doesn't matter much if he does know her or not. He'll just take them anyway.
Looking over at each herb and each bottle of special chemicals, he wonders what the others are doing now.
Oh well, as long as it did have something to do with kicking them/banning them from town, he doesn't need to worry.
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:20 pm

Jack stared at Luna in his arms as he didn't understand why she said lemonade like she did but figured she was in dire need of lemonade so he rushed into the building and looked around for a lemony treat, he found a lemon pie and said "How much for that?" "300 beli" "Ok" ".....wait really?" "Yep" said Jack as he pulled a hair out before making it into diamond and paying the man with it. Might be more than 300 beli but he was always growing more hair so it was cool, after Jack got the lemon pie he held it close to Luna and said "Luna friend....got pie.....lemon pie...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:40 pm

Luna grined happily "oh thanks jack! i love lemon things" she giggled and found a fork and took a bit "yum! try this jack" she said and held out a fork full for him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:31 pm

starting to eat what the waiter had brought to him he spat it out yelling at the waiter "do you expect me to eat this sludge i said food not crap so im not paying good bye to you sir"leaving the restaurant renkathol heard the yelling form the restaurant but he just walked on. climbing to the roof tops he headed back to the ship looking for something half decent to drink because all the places he could find didnt serve a single nice drink also he was heading back to put out the candles he left on to make sure the ship didnt burn down.
Back to top Go down
Fifth

Fifth

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Howl appeared in the tavern again with the bag that he was previously carring was now gone, he didnt really feel like having people try to steal more than a few beli out of him. He walked up near Kaden and the ice dude "Everything in this town is a rip off, what do you expect its a pirate town." he said with a smile on his face " I would say im sorry for that little disturbance i put you in, but then i would be lying and as my parents once said 'I must not tell lies' heheheh. I recognized you two from some bounty posters. Diamond Enigma Nice to meet ya. As you have probably heard they call me Howl, Morgan Howl; and im not exactily the most loved guy around here but no one really can be in a pirate town. So what brings your 'Jolly' crew to these parts?" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:47 pm

climbing back onto the ship renkathol walked back down to his room putting all the candles out and continued to have another look for a nice drink as something from sabres room caught his eye it didn't look alcholic so he decided to take a huge swig of it after he had swallowed it his head started to feel feignt as he just fell uncounsious falling on his broken rib causing the rib to get worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:01 pm

Luna yawned softly and hugged jack "jacky~ lets wrap everything up, buy like 3 times more to go, and go back to the ship and have a picnic?" she giggled and smiled at him. She was tired, and when she got tired, she got loopy.
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Jack had eaten the lemon pie piece that Luna had tried to give him and when he was done he did what she asked about getting more lemon pie before he walked off with her in his arms back to the ship.

He was balancing the pies due to how he didn't have enough hands to hold them all equally as well as carry Luna so it was a bit interesting to watch him. They were just now getting near the ship as his balancing act continued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Luna giggled softly and smiled "jack, why dont i carry the pies and walk?" she asked smiling up at him "my legs do work" she giggled
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Sabre jump up to the railing of the ship and look around with interested eyes. Hm... it's seemingly empty... Stepping onto the deck, he look around at the deck with an expression of boredom, though it can be seen that he's checking to see anything out of the ordinary.
Shrugging, he walked towards his current infimary and opened the door, blinking slightly at the now unconcious Renkathol and sighed as if he suspect something like this would happen. He look at the bottle near the out-cold man and saw what it is, almost having the urge to slap his forehead at the idioticy. There was clearly a skull mark on the bottle. How the man missed that, Sabre will never know.
Good thing that Sabre bought more of the potion while he's on his medical run. (Me: Oi! you're not worry about the unconcious man on the floor!)
Looking at Renkathol, he finally relized the situation that the marksman is in and rolled him over to his back, checking his pulse to see if he, in fact, did not die.
It can not be said that if Sabre was actually relief or not but it's clear that Renkathol's pulse is still beating proudly and strongly.
He look at the bruise on his chest and sighed as he make a note to himself to redress his bandages.
Sabre stood up and began to make a antidote, with some antibiotics for the marksman.
It didn't took him that long to finish.
He look at the antidote, then at Renkathol.
He's going to have to drink it. As a punishment for touch his stuff. Also for not knowing the fact that he should not just drink random things that came out of an infirmity!
Bring out some smelling salt, Sabre waved them over Renkathol's nose, knowing that this smell would even wake him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:27 am

renkathol slowly woke up to see sabre standing over him then renkathol with a little slowly "what the hell just happened all i remember is that i drank something that tasted like bliss then im on the floor" noticing his rib well that sucks as he tried but failed to get up
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:32 am

"Stay down." Sabre said, chuckling a bit as he started to take off the bandage and replace them with a new one.
"Just because you don't care about life, doesn't mean you won't feel the pain through it all." says the doctor as he put the bandages on pretty tightly, making sure he clean the wound and puts some antibiotic on it.
"Now you need to drink this."
Said sabre as he held out a bowl to the man, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:40 am

renkathol sat against the wall before he drank the fluid he got given "what happened?" then he drank it quickly but he thought it tasted like crap but since the doctor gave it to him he knew it should do something good "this wasnt alchoholic was it"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:44 am

Sabre only raised an eyebrow and "hmmped" at what he said.
"As if I need drunken patients." Said the doctors as he began to put up his things.
"If I can tell from what happen, it seems that you drank a harmful potion that made you unconcious. If I hadn't came in it times, that residue would've eaten your cells slowly, bits by bits." Sabre frankly told him as he wipe the table off with a wet paper towel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:51 am

"hmm that sound interesting what is it called?" renkathol asked as he tried to get up again but for some reason he just couldnt "the reason i asked is because i dont drink alchohol ever even if it is in a healing solution
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:54 am

"Go look at the books. I'm sure you'll learn something new." Sabre told him off as he look at every thing he got, counting them over and over to make sure he have everything in place.
"And like I said, I don't do drunk patients."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:57 am

"hey sabre could you help me get up" renkathol asked still trying and failing to get up (Sorry for a short post)
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:02 am

(It's ok ^^ )
Sabre look at the man, with a bit of amusement in his eyes and he can still be clearly seen smirking. Chuckling with on how he continues to fall, Sabre just helped him up anyway.
"I wouldn't push yourself too much. Your blood is probably started to reproduce even more by now..." Said Sabre as he help Renkathol up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:08 am

rekathol as he got up "what am i suppose to do then" as he made his for the door stumbling a bit but not enough to make him fall over renkathol thought why is it so hard to walk
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:11 am

"I don't know. Do what you want." Sabre plainly said.
"Though maybe, I do recommend on sitting most of the time, or maybe get some crutches? How about a wheeling chair? Would that be bettered?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:14 am

"ok im going to go lie down how long will this affect me" he asked sabre holding onto the wall
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:19 am

"Depends on how much of the potion you drank." Sabre said as he began to restock the infirmary from the new stuff he bought.
"Seeing that the bottle was empty, I would say.... three weeks to five?" calculated Sabre.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves (OPEN for Maxulus, crew or those who wish to join crew)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next