One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tier System

Go down 
+6
Layman Iconoclast
Frog Dragon
TheBlackLuffy
Gael
nikz200
Ugitzu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Tier System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier System   Tier System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:02 am

:/ Sorry guys. I kinda liked this idea, but Admin-Sama has spoken... and besides, the point system would've not been accepted in the least. *leaves topic forever*
Back to top Go down
KnightnGail

KnightnGail

PostSubject: Re: Tier System   Tier System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:09 am

Not to really put a damper on things but this would put anyone who wants to use a devil fruit at an extreme disadvantage in the beginning because they'd have to reach level three before technically being able to use it. That causes a lot of issues with a lot of members characters. Not to mention the way it's set up the only people who can really surpass level three are devil fruit users which would put non devil fruit users in danger later. It really isn't fair for anyone and would probably end in feuding between members and other such things.
If you really want to make it effective you'd have to make it a LOT more detailed through out but I still don't think Admin-sama would like it very much. (I'm considering in the comment he made earlier in this calculation as well)
Besides in the long run this would be no different than the bounty system already on the site and in my opinion that system seems a trifle bit easier to understand. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Tier System   Tier System - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:55 am

Eh this topic was dropped because Admin-Sama showed that rule about not messing with the sites fundamental role play mechanics. So don't worry this thing is dead in the water......no I getting out of here >> *runs off*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tier System   Tier System - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tier System
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2